Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #92!

[DE]Rebecca

Any chance of excavation drills getting health scaling according to the mission level like defense/mobile defense objectives? They're nigh-impossible to keep alive at higher levels without stapling a Frost to the drill site (and sometimes even then).

1. Renewal currently affects other Warframe summon/ally abilities. This unfortunately leads to Oberon losing his energy nigh instantly should he catch a Nekros' Shadows within the cast, due to how they suffer constant damage and thus up Renewal's cost. Is this costly interaction intentional, or is it an accident; in the event it is intentional, what is the reasoning behind it?

2. Is Helminth going to serve any function beyond granting/removing Cysts? As of the moment, one simply needs only one Cyst to generate a Charger, rendering any further an irritation when having to constantly cure frames every other week. Will there be more to do with that space, and if so, when will we be seeing it?

3. The What Remains comic showed us a small glimpse at Suda's past, and her decision to become a Cephalon in the face of her weakening memory. However, for Ordan Karris becoming a Cephalon was a punishment. What rights and status then would a Cephalon hold within Orokin society, or would this be reflective of why they became a Cephalon; essentially, would it be fair to assume Suda had more rights and privileges than Ordis would have had?

4. Considering all recent skins have PBR treatment, are there any plans to revisit Immortal Skins and give them the relevant visual updates? Oberon Immortal is a personal fave.

5. Within the context of the Sun/Moon disposition wheel, will we get the potential to elaborate on the personal reasoning behind each choice we've made, as an effort toward improving Operator individuality? Whilst I don't deny that it'd be a substantial undertaking, it'd help improve investment in those decisions for those inclined.

6. Will we ever have an option to label the colours employed in Warframe Colour palettes, as is already done with Dojo and Kavat/Kubrow colours? This would not only serve to help further the efforts already made in improving Colourblind accessibility, but also a general QoL issue for those looking for a specific colour.

Either way, apologies for going on, as always.

I hope you'll look back on the Ambulas event, ideally along with some stats. That's my question actually, I'd like to request some specific stats. I'll highlight the main question in bold but if you can find the time to go through the second part of this post in the stream as well I'd only be happy.

In particular, I am interested in mission completion times, which I believe you do track, correct? Specifically the node Sao (sabotage mission on Neptune) as that was probably the best non-endless node to run during the event for rapid beacon farming because it allowed very quick extractions. Anyway, onto the actual question:

Would you be willing to tell us what the fastest completion time of Sao, Neptune during the duration of the event was?

Or going further, would you publish leaderboards? I'll be honest, the reason that I'm asking is that I ran the node a fair amount of time during the event so I'd be very curious how my own best time stacks up to the overall best.

To expand on that, have you ever considered making a mission type specifically centered on finishing as fast as possible? There are some occasional timers that require you to get somewhere within a time limit but those are almost always secondary to another objective. The only exceptions are in archwing (which is an entirely different movement system) and Maroo's ayatan missions (you can only do those once a week). I feel that a full-on mission type and event centered wholly around speedrunning would be a fantastic addition considering the speed of the parkour we perform. In fact, I'll plug how I envisioned implementing such a mission last year when you asked for ideas:

For those of us with less than stable internet connections, will there ever be an option for visiting relays without other players interfering with our internet connection. It takes me an hour to load Baro's stuff every time he comes around. I am also unable to practice the mastery test I need to take, because I spend 30 minutes getting over to Simaris. (The fast travel doesn't really help. It always takes a long time to be able to move the mouse to the button.)

1 hour ago, (PS4)Phoenix32778 said:

I don't mean to bother or knock down, but you could really stand to spread out that giant wall of text into nicely ordered paragraphs to allow those who attempt to read it to follow through and understand your views.

theres word you are goinf to change chroma,

Q are you going to make his Effigy scake with vex and his spectral scream viable?

Suggestion: Perhaps give his scream a synergy where "screaning" taunts enemies in a spreading AOE (scaling with duration) and shares a percentage of Vex values with your team by screaming on them?

to [DE] Megan,

i sent you a message in the forum inbox that suggested an idea for a future event and wanted to know if you got it?  if so please let me know what you think please. i look forward to watching the devstream and prime time this week

Edited by Urim512
wrong [DE] user

Anything for the clans-of-one and the upcoming clan-thing?

If all the nodes in the clan missions we've seen in a previous devstream are an Ambulas-sized hassle type of thing, many small clans (as in "small number of active players compared to the type of clan, and that counts for ppl who have a clan of their own) may turn their backs on this.

Also: when we accept a mission by mistake, then click cancel, more often than once are send in a mission anyway. Any plans to make this better?
Also n°2: when there is a host migration and the we're send back to the main menu, could we have the option to continue the mission alone?
Also n°3: headshots being faceshots. Do you have any comments?
Also n°4: the little challenges we have in a mission (like use your ult once, kill x ennemies with this or that) have not been touched in like forever. Any plans to expand on this system, making what we have right now a basis for bigger, tougher challenges?

Hi all,

Here are my suggestions :

- Forma revamp : How are we suppose to adapt our build (after a warframe change, new mods, new auras, rivens, etc) with more and more expensive mods who obliges us to forma all our warframe /weapon slot ?

See some suggestions here:

Or this :

- Getting Void trace...in the void !!

- Remove the common mods reward from endless missions (defence/exca/etc) to only have relics.

Edited by Myrphak

I have one single question.

If Hallowed Ground is supposed to be righteous fire*... What's the new effect supposed to be? Do you plan to change it in the (near) future, whether it is something like it or new entirely?

Where is my dogmatic retribution?

Thanks! :)

*Refer to actual ability description:

ezmamrf.jpg

Edited by NightmareT12

Milestone weapons should be worth logging in for. Primed fury was worth going out the way to log in, even if I was busy. My brother was already 90 days behind me when I got it. He started logging in every day. When I received zenistar, I ranked it up and never play with it because it did not seem worthwhile. These weapons should be end game tier weapons that would be worth using throughout different missions such as soma prime and galentine prime. I feel they fall short and believe I am not alone on this. Changing some of these stats would make it worth going out your way to log in like many did for primed fury rather than through convenience since the thought of missing out is absent with these weapons. Especially for 500 logins. Thanks.