Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop forcing Archwing

Scylax

Was looking forward to the Razorback invasion until I found this:

i4WNMIc.png

Archwing is bad -- instead of forcing it through events and alerts, improve it until players want to play AW and there's no need for force.

To improve it requires constructive feedback and bug reports.  To get those requires people playing it.  It's a chicken/egg situation.  DE needs to get people to play it so that they then tell them what's wrong (and in a more articulate way than 'it sucks').  To be honest I can't actually give an opinion on the current state of Archwing as I'm well aware that there have been changes to it since the last time I played.  This will be the first time I've been encouraged to play Archwing since the option to switch control system was added.

15 minutes ago, Scylax said:

Archwing is bad -- instead of forcing it through events and alerts, improve it until players want to play AW and there's no need for force.

feel free to not take part in an event

5 minutes ago, Katinka said:

To improve it requires constructive feedback and bug reports.  To get those requires people playing it.  It's a chicken/egg situation.  DE needs to get people to play it so that they then tell them what's wrong (and in a more articulate way than 'it sucks').  To be honest I can't actually give an opinion on the current state of Archwing as I'm well aware that there have been changes to it since the last time I played.  This will be the first time I've been encouraged to play Archwing since the option to switch control system was added.

We've given more than enough feedback on what's wrong with Archwing. DE isn't going to get anything new by forcing people to play it.

yay archwing~

Seriously aslong as its not too crazy hard or grindy im excited about this. I've hit a wall for archwing the last few months i feel. Im excited to run some archwing missions again.

Also You should read that sticky up the top of the feedback forum to understand how you can contribute to improving it.

TC acts like each of us don't have to endure something we don't necessarily like in this game; some of us enjoy aw and the different pace. It's truly sad that it doesn't get enough attention.

You know what really sucks and is even worse on consoles? Conclave. I still went through it and have all of its rewards. That's how you deal with stuff, I'd go on longer but Shia leboeuf seems to have said all we ever needed to hear.

instead of just saying "archwing is bad and you should feel bad, stop it." maybe you should try being helpfull for once in your life and actualy telling DE what exactly is wrong with archwing and how you think it could be fixed.

2 minutes ago, SupremeDutchGamer said:

instead of just saying "archwing is bad and you should feel bad, stop it." maybe you should try being helpfull for once in your life and actualy telling DE what exactly is wrong with archwing and how you think it could be fixed.

I've posted suggestion threads in the past for AW, and AW has not seen a major improvement since its release. Don't be a bigot.

*cough* so let's see

- no content in particular to play in Archwing so Players complain there's no point in playing it because there's nothing to do with Archwing

- Players given something to do with Archwing, complain that they never acquired their Equipment for Archwing and therefore there should never be content for Archwing, because there wasn't already content for Archwing.

hmmmm.........

2 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Razorback will be dropping Rare event mods and Gorgon Wraith parts...

That would be even worse if its true considering the insane polymer cost for the ciphers. Runnign a 30 min + survival for polymers each key 

I literally came here just to make this thread. Logged into the game just to do sortie and play survival or something to kill some time, not even expecting Razorback to be up. Saw message and immediately exited the game. 

1 hour ago, NecromancerX69 said:

^ This is also me in a nutshell, I really dislike the conclave but I really love archwing

Ditto, though i'm more neutral on Conclave, I really enjoy archwing.

Though, if y'all hate archwing so much, please just refrain from making a thread on hating archwing-based events when the Formorians show up. I'm sure we can prevent them from blowing things up with ya.

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

1 hour ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Just man up. I already have 70+ of these...

6e132e169678f15072ea45ec946e6269.png

I don't know exactly why, as I kinda play this game a lot as well, I only have like, 21K Poly in my inventory, enough for 7 keys only.

I had expected to see 100K or more ... god know what I built recently that might of used them up.