Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon primed trailer is here

Vlada91

7 minutes ago, kyori said:

Oberon Prime looks so strong in the trailer!.... but in game? lol

He's not that bad. But I do agree that Prime trailers make the warframes look far more badass than they actually are. Vauban Primes trailer is another example.

6 minutes ago, TheGodofWiFi said:

He's not that bad. But I do agree that Prime trailers make the warframes look far more badass than they actually are. Vauban Primes trailer is another example.

I can easily do that to level 30 grineer, or any grineer in the star chart. Especially on Earth

Edited by Hypernaut1

I'm seeing a few trolls baiting people on the youtube page by saying Oberon is so much better than Trinity as a healer. As much as I dislike trolling, it's hilarious to see so many people take that obvious bait.

Edited by TheGodofWiFi

21 minutes ago, Mak_Gohae said:

i understand the Grineer being stupid and dumping pollution on their feet but..... why does Oberon cast Reckoning on those barrels and end up breaking them cause MORE damage than the Grineer?

Because children never think about the full consequences of their actions. They rage and trantrum to affirm their selfish worth, oblivious and in denial of the great harm they inflict upon their cause.