Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Updated)Devstream #94 Ballas said "sacrifice" What could it mean? Sentient arm in coming? Or is it something else...zombies?

It is about the true power and nature of the Warframes. The Void Demons leash the Warframes full power and purpose. The Warframes and the Void Demons are the 2 that are used to get the one we are used to but there was a time when the Warframes roamed the lands and metted out justice. Then the Void Demons were found and it was seen how the Void Demons could control what was uncontrollable by the Orokin. 

Headcanon is working ilthis new Ballas talk into a good story. 

1 hour ago, Voidforged said:

Water = Hydroid. Day to Night = Equinox or Focus Alignment?

Focus Alignment^  Look at our meter and then watch the video again.  

New Tenno powers influenced by alignment-perhaps an offensive component (dark) and defensive component (light).

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

After rewatching the vid.....seagulls and crickets. Day time and night on a beach. Might be a tileset that ties in the reason the Uranus tile is on Earth (that tile on Earth always seems strange to me). 

As for the Sacrifice- the Void Demons give up being able to explore the universe as they are now the leash holders of the Warframes. The Warframes give up their freedom of being to become the tool used by the Void Demon. 2 sacrifices to make 1 miracle- a controlled killing machine eith powers from the Void itself. 

Or not.....

Cheers

I heard: (But all/The twin) miracles require sacrifice.

My guess is that if it starts with "But all miracles..." it might be a retcon/milestone that Earth is healing with all the toxin injectors blown up and the Silver grove, etc.

If it's "The twin..."  then Grineer lore.

I really like the focus theories here tho.

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DShinShoryuken said:

After rewatching the vid.....seagulls and crickets. Day time and night on a beach. Might be a tileset that ties in the reason the Uranus tile is on Earth (that tile on Earth always seems strange to me). 

Earths surface is mostly ocean, so I don't know why a node using the underwater tileset would be weird... Really Earth could use the Corpus Outpost, Mars, and Europa sets on some nodes too, unless the Orokin forests have literally taken over every square inch of land and can grow equally well at any latitude and geology, and the whole planet is the same warm temperature with exactly the same plants and animals which I don't really find plausible... Single Biome Planet trope, not usually applied to Earth... But I guess it is here...

Marianas is the node right? Probably refers to the Marianas Trench, the deepest canyon on earth, in the Pacific Ocean.

23 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DShinShoryuken said:

As for the Sacrifice- the Void Demons give up being able to explore the universe as they are now the leash holders of the Warframes. The Warframes give up their freedom of being to become the tool used by the Void Demon. 2 sacrifices to make 1 miracle- a controlled killing machine eith powers from the Void itself. 

Or not.....

Cheers

I like this angle on the sacrifice...I'll take this a step further:

The warframe finds a peaceful sanctuary in the mind of Tenno, shielded from the relentless, painful assault of the Infested Gestault Intelligence/Hive Mind. (See Rhino Codex)

The Tenno finds a conduit to safely channel his/her body-damaging power...

The sound of ocean and seagulls, yet crickets at night suggests a new tile set, something in between the Grineer water worlds and current Earth forest. Something tropical maybe...that would look amazing with all the new effects they implemented lately.

Based off of something that Reddit user Leaflings(Go send your karma or points or whatever it's called to him here) posted, which is here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/6hqibz/spoiler_likely_interpretation_of_todays_tennocon/dj0cuc8/

As directly quoted by Leaf, for those that don't want to click the link: "Another thing to note: the water isn't timelapsed, inferring a regular passage of time, but the light of the Sun quickly goes away.
You could recreate this scene in real life by aiming a camera at a riverside while the umbra of a total solar eclipse passes by.
"

21 minutes ago, Nelizar said:

Based off of something that Reddit user Leaflings(Go send your karma or points or whatever it's called to him here) posted, which is here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/6hqibz/spoiler_likely_interpretation_of_todays_tennocon/dj0cuc8/

As directly quoted by Leaf, for those that don't want to click the link: "Another thing to note: the water isn't timelapsed, inferring a regular passage of time, but the light of the Sun quickly goes away.
You could recreate this scene in real life by aiming a camera at a riverside while the umbra of a total solar eclipse passes by.
"

So....Umbra....

A lot of people seem to be convinced that because it is Ballas narrating it and there is water, this would be a teaser trailer for the next to come Hydroid Prime. However this is speculation, and I would not discount other possibilities like a new quest talking about how Umbras or Warframe/Tenno's were made, or something entirely different.

27 minutes ago, Nelizar said:

"

Definetly not a solar eclispe.

You can see the reflection of the sun wander across the surface of the water.

Hydroid Prime? Equinox Prime? I dont think so. It's too early to release another Prime and theres no Prime teaser. Besides this is not a Big reveal.

So, it's pretty obvious this is the next cinematic quest.
Reb said: "so quiet for so long". UMBRA MA BOIS

U know guys.. Stop with Hydroid Prime, next Prime probably in September.

Edited by --B--Kyle-

3 hours ago, Helch0rn said:

Definetly not a solar eclispe.

You can see the reflection of the sun wander across the surface of the water.

That does not necessarily exclude it at all due to how the laws of light in physics work. Similar to how on a sunny day the water reflects sunlight, if there is some obstacle between sunlight such as cloud, an object, or eclipse for that matter, the shadow then stops the light from entering the surface tension of water and stops reflecting light back. I am sure you know this, but what confuses me is why you'd think it would disqualify that when it doesn't.

1 hour ago, BETAOPTICS said:

That does not necessarily exclude it at all due to how the laws of light in physics work. Similar to how on a sunny day the water reflects sunlight, if there is some obstacle between sunlight such as cloud, an object, or eclipse for that matter, the shadow then stops the light from entering the surface tension of water and stops reflecting light back. I am sure you know this, but what confuses me is why you'd think it would disqualify that when it doesn't.

BETAOPTICS name checks out :D.

Edited by Culaio

9 hours ago, Tangent-Valley said:

Uh huh. Yeah. That sure sounds like a Hydroid Prime quote right there. Yeeep. Sure does sound very Water and Fish-y to me.

I was referring to a giant fish swimming around in our ship, not hydroid.  lol.

That water was awfully dank and dirty, not exactly pristine and clear water.  

Edited by Xekrin

16 minutes ago, DxAdder said:

Really ? 

It's NOT umbra the shot is at the bank of a body of Water perhaps Hydroid Prime ?

FYI Umbra is like 2020 release.

You should check out that whole reddit thread above there is much stronger hint, I cant talk about it here though because its forbidden to talk on forums about data mined stuff.

By the way TWW orignally was supposed to include umbra, which we know from leaked script of TWW, script even said what umbra is exact;y, I wont say it here since I dont want to spoil anyone.

1 hour ago, BETAOPTICS said:

I read your comment like 10 times now and I still have no idea what you are talking about.

are you saying the reflection moves across the water because an object blocks out parts of the light?

A solar eclipse is no explanation for the video.

An eclipse would have no impact on the angle of the reflection on the water. and the reflection moves in an arc of ~120°

the moons shadow during a solar eclipse is huge and on a piece of land (or body of water in this case) this small you would not see the edge of the shadow. it would become dark on both ends of the pond at the same time. 

8 minutes ago, Culaio said:

You should check out that whole reddit thread above there is much stronger hint, I cant talk about it here though because its forbidden to talk on forums about data mined stuff.

By the way TWW orignally was supposed to include umbra, which we know from leaked script of TWW, script even said what umbra is exact;y, I wont say it here since I dont want to spoil anyone.

but it also might be a red herring. DE likes to throw them into the code to troll dataminers (Primed Streamline anyone?)

I've been thinking ever since I watch the teaser at the end of the last devstream: if it is hydroid prime to be our next prime he would need some serious work done to him for people to not riot in the streets about it, so I wanted to make this post for some people to discuss what would be an ideal rework for you to get hyped for hydroid prime? Personally I'm hyped just so I can have a loadout named "HentaiPrime"