Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.3

[DE]Megan

20 minutes ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

...Harrow’s Penance now has a Duration cap of 60 seconds...

Why?

He's a support frame, Penance is his only "heal", and it's really a lifesteal as opposed to an actual heal.  You have to find a safe spot and sacrifice shields  get the buff.  This does not need to be capped.

Nerfing OP things is fine...but a small lifesteal buff from a support frame?  Needless nerf.

27 minutes ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

• Removed a sneaky Dojo Decoration that was not intended to be placeable yet. *A script will be run shortly to remove this Decoration from Dojo inventories.

Relay reconstruction banner, I saw it while decorating :)

After messing around with Harrow for a bit, I decided to equip my favourite melee on him to see how a solo-sortie would go. This happened: The shield's on backwards!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=960449401

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=960449132

I hope this gets fixed soon, its was hilarious but the effect wore off quickly...

Edited by HitmanSeth

Berserker seems to be broken now btw. Seems to only work intermittently.

EDIT

Also seems to go to 75% on first crit some times too, as well as crits sometimes not procing refresh.

EDIT 2 did some more testing, berserkers procs seem to be random in level of buff, sometimes not working at all, sometimes not refreshing the buff and sometimes leapfrogging different levels.

Edited by Metsudo

37 minutes ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.0.3

Harrow Changes & Fixes:

• Lowered the damage required per Critical Chance bonus for Harrow’s Covenant from 100 to 80.
  • Harrow’s Penance now has a Duration cap of 60 seconds. 
  • Fixed lower ranks of Harrow’s Covenant having higher numbers than intended.
  • Fixed the Ripka's attaching to Harrow’s back. 

Still no fix for allies kills not triggering Thurible as well. I know this is "intentional" but it just doesn't work in practice. He is a support frame and is being forced to be the kill hog, in order to get energy for others, who are supposed to be the main killers he is supporting. Please do something about this! He has so much potential but this is really holding him back. 

Also if Brief Respite could be active while overshields are active, we would finally maybe have a reason to use that mod, or even forma an aura to a zenurik polarity. This is the perfect opportunity to make that aura shine! But since it doesn't work with overshields, it is a huge missed opportunity. 

Right now harrow is a really cool concept and I love him, but as a support frame thurible is really holding him back. And he is a bit squishy right now. These two things mentioned could really help fix this. 

Dark Split-sword riven still doesn't actually do anything.

Spoiler

19916FEFD2E0701ED9AE65D494298D7286F80416

EE3709B2D7E630CEF57071F52B5409DB10AF5784

Also, if you're going to put a cap on Penance (which seems completely unnecessary), can it at least be affected by duration mods?

Edited by UvBenServed

FIrst, Harrow is a failure of a support frame since he needs to do all the work to even "support". And now you put a cap on his ability to make him even worse....idk where this is going anymore, rip Harrow.

Edited by Windy_Wind

Can someone make sure DEX DAKRA rivens are in the game? Haven't seen one for hours, maybe they weren't added, or it was intended to use a "Dakra" riven? (Dakra Prime rivens don't work for Dex Dakra)

Edited by Neightrix