Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 9

3 minutes ago, -STR-ChainWarden said:

Usually they bring the updates on Thursday but i wish it'll be today

In most of case, it's just late on wednesday but since DE is on Ontario where timezone is UTC-5, uptades may happen early on thursday for country over UTC+1.

Naru syandana is amazing 😄 one suggestion, toggle for animated and fully extended. Would love to have them fully extended when I chose and animated when I chose. For example, when I run only melee or when I run my sniper 😉

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

So DE announced that consoles won't be getting Round 9 until our next update, which in my opinion is kind of bull seeing how both systems received round 7 in a Hotfix, but oh well. What can you do. 

I guess just sit back, log in for daily rewards and just wait.

Was hoping I was gonna be wrong and you were gonna be right...crap :(. I just hope they do an update EARLY September. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)supersocc11 said:

Was hoping I was gonna be wrong and you were gonna be right...crap :(. I just hope they do an update EARLY September. 

The sad thing is that with the exception of a few minor things the only thing PC has that we don't have right now is Tennogen. So most likely we probably won't get it until the next "big" update happens. In other words PoE.

My worst fear is that we won't get round 9 until they decide to simultaneously release round 10 on all systems.

But who knows. Maybe DE will somehow pull through and surprise us with a hotfix next week.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

The sad thing is that with the exception of a few minor things the only thing PC has that we don't have right now is Tennogen. So most likely we probably won't get it until the next "big" update happens. In other words PoE.

My worst fear is that we won't get round 9 until they decide to simultaneously release round 10 on all systems.

But who knows. Maybe DE will somehow pull through and surprise us with a hotfix next week.

Eh...Rebecca, along with other DE folks, basically confirmed on Twitter that it is the next cert build. And DE normally does 1 console update a month. So this just means we will get round 9 in September and 10 in October. Too bad all I care about is 9...

So at this point all we can hope is that they send a console build to cert really early in September since they know there won't really be any major updates until PoE, so basically the major item for console until then is tennogen. This is of course just MY opinion ;)

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

Eh...Rebecca, along with other DE folks, basically confirmed on Twitter that it is the next cert build. And DE normally does 1 console update a month. So this just means we will get round 9 in September and 10 in October. Too bad all I care about is 9...

So at this point all we can hope is that they send a console build to cert really early in September since they know there won't really be any major updates until PoE, so basically the major item for console until then is tennogen. This is of course just MY opinion ;)

On 8/19/2017 at 1:10 PM, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

I won't lie. I am VERY mad right now. If I knew that it would require a full cert update to give us this round of Tennogen (which like I said has been done before as a hotfix) I would have rather waited a week to get the update we got this week rather then wait a full month for this round.

Agreed...literally could've waited a week or 2...and now that consoles is getting the hydroid prime update next week along with pc I bet DE is thinking that they don't need to release the next console build until late September. That's just how life goes...you don't care about something and it comes quick, but if you really want something you'll have to wait forever.

42 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

I just hope it'll be released with hydroid p. I see no reason not too.

It won't ugh. On prime time they didn't mention anything about tennogen in the hydroid prime release. It's going to be with the next cert build, which they might wait a while. I'm hoping they send a build to cert really soon. I just hope DE doesn't wait because they don't think there's enough content to get a build put together. I think tennogen would be enough for MANY console players

2 hours ago, (PS4)supersocc11 said:

It won't ugh. On prime time they didn't mention anything about tennogen in the hydroid prime release. It's going to be with the next cert build, which they might wait a while. I'm hoping they send a build to cert really soon. I just hope DE doesn't wait because they don't think there's enough content to get a build put together. I think tennogen would be enough for MANY console players

Agreed.

24 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

Agreed.

Actualllllly...Megan said that the hydroid prime changes coming to console with prime access HAD TO GO THROUGH CERT. therefore, if round 9 is NOT in this update then that will be a travesty. If they had to send something to cert then there's no reason tennogen couldn't make it, unless there's something going on with Contracts. Cautiously optimistic...