Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Update Feedback

Zero_4

10 minutes ago, (PS4)AleDiorio said:

the forum update is not working fine for me, when I open the forum looks like I didnt join in it, but if I click in a topic, yes... so I cant start a new topic but i can see old topic.

you'll have to clear cookies for warframe...i did that and its working fine...for now at least.

keep getting an issue when I come to forum, find out I'm 'logged out' so go to log in again which then takes me to the website which says I'm logged in and then come back and find I'm logged in. 

Seems to be 'forgetting' I'm logged in on the forum

Recently I've experienced randomly being signed out either after replying a topic or click into viewing other sections of the forum etc. This issue will occur randomly after an action is performed as stated above. 

Since their isn't apparently a section to report bugs for the forums, that I can find, I'm just going to have to drop this right here. Since DE did these new fangled upgrades to the forums, I can't stay just logged into the forums. More specifically, I'll log in and then go back to the forums page only to auto logged out when leaving the main Warframe site page. As I'm typing this, I have to keep open the main page or else I'll be instantly logged out. As a backup, I'm also filling out a bug report as well.

7 minutes ago, Cortanis said:

Since their isn't apparently a section to report bugs for the forums, that I can find, I'm just going to have to drop this right here. Since DE did these new fangled upgrades to the forums, I can't stay just logged into the forums. More specifically, I'll log in and then go back to the forums page only to auto logged out of any tabs when leaving the main Warframe site page or closing that specific page. As I'm typing this, I have to keep open the main page or else I'll be instantly logged out. As a backup, I'm also filling out a bug report as well.

And apparently hitting the "edit" feature to add clarification to the post did this too. >.>

Edited by Cortanis

3 hours ago, kyori said:

Recently I've experienced randomly being signed out either after replying a topic or click into viewing other sections of the forum etc. This issue will occur randomly after an action is performed as stated above. 

Apparently my post got combined with yours. As an experiment try keeping the main warframe site page open in another tab with you logged in. I've noted this issue is effecting actual game play for me now.

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! 

Try clearing your cookies/cache, that ended up working for me on Chrome :) 

it was unfortunately only a temporary fix..as even on firefox we (my clan mates and I) are getting logged out...particularly at the main forum page...if i click on ANY topic of any section it logs me in....i would be fine with it if the default theme wasnt the blinding white theme :|

this has been happening since the "update" to the forums.

Edited by Kalvorax

Guys, something IS going on. I'm not logged into the MAIN forum page, for some reason. The other day, I could not log into the General feedback section, until I used CTRL-F5 to force a reload of the page. HOWEVER, that is not working NOW. I cannot log into the forum home page, no matter what.

My Firefox browser was installed only days ago.

Edited by DEATHLOK

12 hours ago, DEATHLOK said:

Guys, something IS going on. I'm not logged into the MAIN forum page, for some reason. The other day, I could not log into the General feedback section, until I used CTRL-F5 to force a reload of the page. HOWEVER, that is not working NOW. I cannot log into the forum home page, no matter what.

My Firefox browser was installed only days ago.

This has been the case for me as well, ever since the forums upgrades.

On top of this that main forums page is stuck in the state it was at that point. As an example, the latest PC update on that page is: 21.0.9, not 21.1.1.

This makes it impossible to read up on the recent posts and topics every now and then, which is mainly what I did on the forums.

Edited by Drakenreiter

14 hours ago, Shichibukai88 said:

Its getting a little irritating that the mainpage of the forums thinks im not logged in and is actually stuck in the past for some reason, but the moment I click on lets say General Discussion it goes back to me being logged in and everything is fine.

This, I see the exact same threads with the exact same post count (from some time a couple days ago) every time I open General Discussion. I have to hit "sort by" and "last replies" to have threads display normally (it's set to "custom" for whatever reason). And this happens every time I navigate back to General Discussion, whether logging onto the site or returning from a thread. It's highly annoying.

A Question - Was the 'pages' Black bar always above the quick reply box?  I feel like it used to be beneath it.

A Suggestion - With the addition of reactions, how about this, although I doubt it is even possible since the forum code won't even allow tag restrictions, however I'll suggest it anyway.

• [DE] only reactions that can be applied to posts to indicate a member of the staff has taken notice of the thread/post and is aware of concerns/feedback/bugs, each with a different appropriate reaction.
  • This would provide us with some awareness from DE that the bug or feedback link we quote to them at every single available opportunity has been acknowledged.

7 hours ago, Drakenreiter said:

This has been the case for me as well, ever since the forums upgrades.

On top of this that main forums page is stuck in the state it was at that point. As an example, the latest PC update on that page is: 21.0.9, not 21.1.1.

This makes it impossible to read up on the recent posts and topics every now and then, which is mainly what I did on the forums.

This. ITs really irritating me.

@[DE]Danielle Mind having them look into this?

On 7/20/2017 at 0:05 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! 

Try clearing your cookies/cache, that ended up working for me on Chrome :) 

This fixes the problem temporarily, but it resurfaces within a day or so. For me it seems to be a problem with being logged into the forums on multiple devices (eg phone and PC). When I log into one, I get the "logged out of forums but logged into warframe.com" issue on the other.

After the forum overhaul, I always got logged out in the PC Update & Build Note section. In the section, I always have to select 'start date' to see the latest topic which presently is Update 21.1.1, it is not automatically on top.