Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Update Feedback

Zero_4

9 hours ago, StinkyPygmy said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one because I hadn't seen anyone bring this up until now. Thought it was just on my end.

Same.

Even removed history and whatnot on my phone browser to see if it fixes the issue.

Hope it is fixed soon as it's been like this for a while now and it's irritating having to go back and forth to the front page as that's where it only seems to stick.

On ‎24‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 10:57 AM, Basqui said:

1. Goes to forums and sees light theme (MY EYES!!!)
2. Clicks on log in.
3. Main site says I'm already logged in.
4. Goes back to forums and sees light theme (MY EYES!!!)
5. WAT

Can honestly say I have barely looked at the forums because of this, please fix it. Light theme is painful to look at.

I sent a tweet asking for a fix and quoting this topic a couple of days ago.

The cookies seem stable for me at the moment. Usually I'd be logged out when I enter specific sections but I seem to be consistently logged in for the moment.

Fingers crossed.

On 5/1/2017 at 10:20 AM, [DE]JacobB said:

Hello Tenno,

I apologize for the late response. We have been looking into this issue and so far have been unable to reproduce this bug. It would help us greatly if you could provide us with device type, operating system (including version), app version, and a list of steps to reproduce the bug (even if it's just as simple as "start app, press login button, attempt login, failure"). Feel free to include any other information you think may be relevant.

Thank you for your patience.

I remain,
Jacob

6S plus

iOS 10.3.3

app 4.2.13

Launch app, hit login button, enter password (email address is cached), get message "Login failed; could not connect to server".  This happens on both wifi and cellular.  My account is PC and I have 2 factor authentication enabled.

UPDATE: I just uninstalled the app, reinstalled it on wifi, and logged in on wifi.  Everything worked correctly.

Edited by willis936

11 hours ago, Valiant said:

I sent a tweet asking for a fix and quoting this topic a couple of days ago.

The cookies seem stable for me at the moment. Usually I'd be logged out when I enter specific sections but I seem to be consistently logged in for the moment.

Fingers crossed.

Nevermind, still bugged.

Using Firefox on PC and Chrome on phone.

Now and again i will be reading a thread on the forums and i will click the warframe logo at the top of the page to bring me back to forum home screen. the screen will look the same but it will be white background and will not update. it also appears i am not signed in on top right of screen. If i then click the sign in button it will bring me to warframe home screen and say " you are already signed in". on this screen it shows my ign at top right, so everything appears to be right. nope, i then click forums again and its white scree that does not update and again it appears that i am not logged in again.

SO this happens far too much and becomes incredibly annoying. i am using google chrome. sometimes i can go weeks without this happeneing other times its once or twice a week. I am forced to erase cookies and cache for all browser history for all sites in order to rectify the problem. i have tried deleting only ones that pertain to warframe but the problem does not go away. the pain in the @ss with this is all of the 2 step authentications i have for the 10 website that auto open when i open chrome. its time consuming, annoying and frustrating. in the past i have made tickets about this  and all that was said is delete browser history. i would like to know wtf is going to cause this and there has got to be a way to delete cache and cookies for just warframe instead of all the other websites i use. 

Below is how i deleted warframe cookies only and it did not work.

Clear Cache & Cookies for specific website in Chrome
Open your Google Chrome browser and then open its Settings. Click on Show advanced settings and the scroll down till you see Privacy.

Now click on the Content settings button. You will see a new panel pop-up with settings for Cookies right on the top. Click on the All cookies and site data button to open the following panel.
Here you can search for the domain and remove its Cookies.

seriously going to lose my sh@t. been multiple years of this happening even with previous warframe websites. I know i am going to get the use firefox or other web searching programs. But , I need to use chrome or atleast google. I am syncing with a variety of different applications with google that are quite useful. photos, calendars, mail, notes and blah blah blah. any help that would save some sanity would be greatly appreciated.