Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Update Feedback

Zero_4

This only started happening to me this week. It's driving me insane. 

The weird thing is, this exclusively happens when I go to the "Warframes and Abilities" Feedback page. Unfortunately, that's the page I spend the most time on. When I go there it also starts off showing only posts from days ago, but when I click on the "page 2" button, then click back to 1 it refreshes to show current posts, but it still keeps me logged out until I click on one of the posts.

I'm also on Chrome. I just tried Firefox and it didn't happen to me there. 

Edited by (PS4)Riko_113

I know this one, try first clearing all the cashed S#&$ from the forums (right click the lock thing in the top left next to the URL and clear all of that S#&$), then Go to the warframe.com, delete the stored user name and password and then re-add them (manage passwords on chrome, delete the one for warframe), then sign back in. After that, delete the warframe.forums bookmark if you use it, then re bookmark.

Side note, thats what i did to fix it for me.

1 minute ago, Deathbricked said:

I know this one, try first clearing all the cashed S#&$ from the forums (right click the lock thing in the top left next to the URL and clear all of that S#&$), then Go to the warframe.com, delete the stored user name and password and then re-add them (manage passwords on chrome, delete the one for warframe), then sign back in. After that, delete the warframe.forums bookmark if you use it, then re bookmark.

Side note, thats what i did to fix it for me.

that sounds like it would work, but not sure it will be less work then wiping all of my cache and cookies and just entering in a few passwords sadly :(

i wonder what is causing this, there may be a way to prevent it.

17 minutes ago, Dark5eiD said:

i really hope this is not an exclusive google problem :(

If by that you mean google chrome, then I can say that no it isn't.

On mozilla I get disconnected at least twice a day despite never really leaving the Home page and simply browsing the "New thread"

Just now, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

If by that you mean google chrome, then I can say that no it isn't.

On mozilla I get disconnected at least twice a day despite never really leaving the Home page and simply browsing the "New thread"

oh thats great... well not really but kind of :)

15 minutes ago, DJ_Vauban said:

For me, it started to happen very frequently after the forum got the new update which came like...last week? Pretty sure something happened that causes us to log out this often owo

Yup, it's been happening to me too since the update.

This is being caused by the new forum update that took place a couple weeks ago.

It's not a web browser functionality issue. The Administrative Tools are/were probably set to automatically log users out after a period of time, but since it's also caching user-side data, until you leave your current page or refresh, you won't know you're logged out. It could also be caused by something as simple as a module they have installed.

I've tested this in Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Microsoft Internet Explorer.

welp for the hell of it i am posting this from my ps4...   same problem.. took 6 times "logging in" and being told i was already logged in before i could post this....  might be time for DE to ask the chinese overlords holding the purse strings for permission, if it would please them, to be allowed to fix this problem, so people would be happyier and maybe see something get fixed so they might spend more money to go into their coffers

Is this issue back for anyone else? To clarify on my end, my browsers are set to dump the cache every time they're closed and it's logging me out every time I go off the main Warframe page. Not talking about the main forum page, but the main site page. I literally have to keep the main page open in another tab just to post this.

So with the update to the forums came a really annoying issue on the mobile version of it. 

I'm not sure if other people have the same issue as me, but it became extremely inconsistent to sign in and stay signed in on the site on mobile.

So the issue I'm having is basically that when I go on the site on mobile, everytime it says I'm not logged in by default, so I hit sign in it navigates to the main site and it tells me I'm already signed it.

So then I have to navigate back to the forums via the main site as just going back doesn't register as me signed in and even this doesn't always work as sometimes it will ask me to sign in again either when viewing a thread or just navigating between topics.

So can this please be fixed.

On 01/05/2017 at 11:20 AM, [DE]JacobB said:

Olá Tenno,

Peço desculpas pela resposta tardia. Examinamos esse problema e, até agora, não conseguimos reproduzir esse erro. Isso nos ajudaria muito se você pudesse nos fornecer o tipo de dispositivo, o sistema operacional (incluindo a versão), a versão do aplicativo e uma lista de etapas para reproduzir o bug (mesmo que seja tão simples como "iniciar o aplicativo, pressionar o botão de login, tentar Login, falha "). Sinta-se livre para incluir qualquer outra informação que você acha que pode ser relevante.

Obrigado pela sua paciência.

Eu permaneço,
Jacob

Oi Jacob

Dispositivo: Samsung Galaxy J5

SO: Android 6.0.1

Aplicativo versão: 4.2.13.0

Após eu logar na minha conta da psn, aparece um erro "Not Found. The requested URL/API/PHP mobilePSNAuth.php was not found on this server.