Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Update Feedback

Zero_4

Ever since the latest update with the forums I've been having a few problems. The main one is that I'm constantly being logged in/out at random. It is only happening to me on the forum specifically, the rest of the Warframe site I stay logged in. I was hardly able to submit this thread alone with all these issues. Has anyone else been experiencing these problems?

It is the way if tech and updates. Got some bugs in there as the forums have changed.....6 times so far with the new LIKE+ options?

What sucked the most was doing (IMO) a wonderous post to a topic....and then finding out that the system logged me out when posting.....as well as erased the typing. Forums did not wish for me to share such life inspiring post with others i presume.

Once they settle and bug crush it, we will have smooth sailing....i hope. Now i gotta Copy everything o write before sending.

Yup, recent update to the forum I think, some of the font sizes have changed. But yes I often come here to find I'm logged out, when I put my details back in it says 'You are already logged in" and goes back to the main Warframe site, going back to the forum and refreshing logs me back in.

Front page of the forums will not register your log-in, and such I have to click a thread in order just to access my account settings. 

Also to be noted in that state, the front page will not update leaving me no indication of what threads are new and old.