Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What will you rename your melee?

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

It depends on the weapon. Chances are I will only rename custom weapons that are upcoming with the updated because only they are somewhat unique structurally so having a specific name for them has relevance. Most weapons don't have a reason to be renamed per say from this viewpoint, but of course if you want to have fun or add a little personality you are always free to do so and by all means do enjoy the process.

My Zenistar will be Swordy Mcswordface, my Scindo Prime will be Axey Mcaxeface, the Prisma Dual Cleavers will be Cleavey Mccleaverface, my Vulkar Wraith will be Snipey Mcsnipeface, my Opticor will be Orbitalspacelasery Mcorbitalspacelaserface, and so on.

Edited by Jackviator

17 hours ago, Tricky5hift said:

I'll name my Dual Kamas Prime "Nari and Vali". It should be fairly obvious why

Haha i'll rename my Nami Skyla Prime because of Nari and Vali skin too.

But i won't name it Nari and Vali^^

Spoiler

Thought about a word which says that something is good and evil at the same time. The right sword has a demonic appearance and the left one has an angelic appearance (at least in my opinion^^). The only word i could find so far is "Dualism".   

Edited by Sarcasm4Free

47 minutes ago, Avenwing said:

Maybe I missed something, but isn't the weapon naming/renaming only for the weapons we create? As in, first time naming it is free and if you decide you want to change it later it's a 25 plat fee?

Prime Time demonstrated renaming Redeemer and Glaive Prime. Any rank 30 melee can be renamed for plat. Placeholder cost was 5:platinum: but it will be more than that. 

50 minutes ago, Avenwing said:

Maybe I missed something, but isn't the weapon naming/renaming only for the weapons we create? As in, first time naming it is free and if you decide you want to change it later it's a 25 plat fee?

You can only rename maxed out melee weapons that you have in your inventory with the cost of 5p, which is still up to change.