Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Planes of Eidolon-Accolades Launch Trailer

Orabell

Banshee: Why can't I... hold all of this fishing?

I kinda wish that instead of showing the Eidolon, the trailler would have ended with the Warframe logo followed by 2~3 stomps and the Eidolon's battle cry.

Edited by Duduminador

Oh I do love how the trailer completely ignores the operators and 'suggests' that we can fight the Eidolon boss with our warframes...... unlike everything else that's being said/shown....

Edited by LSG501

2 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Oh I do love how the trailer completely ignores the operators and 'suggests' that we can fight the Eidolon boss with our warframes...... unlike everything else that's being said/shown....

The usual evasion of spoilers...duh. Outdated or not, DE still keeps avoiding the Second Dream spoilers.

3 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

It at least shows that the marketing team is taking notes from our recent threads - that is a plus I would think - even if that is not really the case with fighting the Eidolons as far as we know.

5 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

In some ways you can fight with frames. And its to long to explain what and how to kill Eideolon exactly...

With this update trailer looks like that all this is coming on this week. Then if I'm right,then bye bye star wars battlefrond 2 beta 🤔🙌🙋😁 and that part when your frame hold fat big fish,ooo yeaaa fish hunt began 🐟🐡

Edited by Vlada91

2 minutes ago, Shafilp said:

Oh Boy.... so this is a confirmed date from DE then?

DE has gone into actual overcharge; figuratively melting away like a massive block of ice around a waterproof super-gaming-computer rendering an 8k, 120 fps, 24-hour-long video - complete with segmenting points (intros and outros of about 20 seconds per hour) at each hour mark. With this much media attention, DE needs to make sure they get this right, and fast and be ready to focus on The Sacrifice as soon as the week after Plains supposedly launches.