Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name Your Operator!

-MortisThorne-

if it is for the memes name my name being called operator its either calling "Pimp Lord" so each time when I hear ordius say "Pimp Lord Noooo!" victory joke for the win, but if you guys want serious name able rename ourself instead being called operator, I prefer being called "Commander", "Ml'Lord", and "Sir" for the lady people its "Ml'Lady" and "Ma'am" which commander both way works.

Still I go with the meme jokes with the pimp lord so I can listen beat rap music remix for it so I can laugh about.

I would name mine Kelsier. (My username comes from a book called Mistborn) I just like the name. If you take "Survivor" off my username when reading it, it's pretty easy to imagine it as being accurate in-game.

But if I needed a realistic name, either "Steve Rogers" or "Tony Stark". 

Spoiler

Putting all jokes aside, I would name him "Jay Walker".

Spoiler

Putting that joke aside, I would name it "Jonathan Wayne Dawdy". Each of those names, in that order, have large significance in my life. Jonathan being the first name of someone important to my life, Wayne being the middle name of someone important to my life, and Dawdy being the last name of a family important to my life.

On 10/6/2017 at 2:43 AM, TheGodofWiFi said:

Sylock.

That's a cool one!

On 10/6/2017 at 1:36 AM, Fukushu said:

Fukushu.

I chose this name back when I joined for the closed beta and thought the Tenno was in the Warframe. Now that the Tenno have been introduced, he has inherited the name.

I like, it's nice :D

On 10/6/2017 at 12:16 AM, Vevvev said:

Can't decide between Anna or Sithia.

I think Sithia is really pretty and unique!

On 10/5/2017 at 11:36 PM, WindigoTP said:

Erzhmzh? I don't think even grineer can pronounce that.

im picturing a grineer spitting out his tooth trying to pronounce it.

---------------------------------------

The name i gave my operator is Mirai. (im unoriginal when it comes to names so i stole this name off a character in a mech game i like.)

Edited by McDuffMan

That's easy, because of my horrific desire to accredit any and all Voice Actors to the characters I play as, my Operator looks like and speaks like Michael Swengel, the default Operator actor. Guess that means his name is Michael?

He even wears his skin suit in a pattern just like he's pictured on this posting.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2984712/fullcredits/cast?ref_=m_ttfc_1

I'm quite happy with how close I got it to, feels so much better when characters synchronize like that for me, even if there's an age or species gap.

Edited by Unus