The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons you seem to use but no one else does

(PSN)LeBlingKing

Pretty much every weapon I use. To name a few...

Dex Sybaris (This one is probably more common than I realize)

Dex Furis (Same as Sybaris)

Orthos (NOT Prime)

Dread

Despair (I was lucky enough to get at least three of these BPs in my time. Still no Hate or War though...)

I also just got into the (What I call) Volt weapons. They're basically the weapons I see him in pictures with, weapons that look like his colors, etc. These weapons are,

Boltor

Bolto

Akbolto

Boltace

Sadly I am having some trouble getting the Boltace. I had Kronen, but I sold them to make room for... I believe it was the Bolto.

So there's my few cents.

Spoiler

So there's my few abnormally large amount of cents.

don't know if this weapon is popular or not at all, but used to be the best weapon in the game years ago (among many others though), being:

acrid 

Got a godly riven for it with its high riven disposition. Even before that riven mod, with the augment I can do pretty much any content. I also find it extremely satisfying to use with its fast fire rate and constant damage. Sure it won't kill a level 140 heavy gunner in 1 second, but it will kill it within a quick time period.

Spoiler

If you're wondering, these are the riven stats, though it really just makes the weapon from being good to really good (don't need it per say though, and no I'm not selling):

+238.5% Damage

+77% Fire Rate

+121.9% Multishot

Love my sword-whips...All of them. The Jat Kusar makes me ears itch with that buzzing sometimes though.

Panthera... Have 2 solid rivens (one crit one status)

Pyrana...Still my favorite ugly weapon.  I see more of these nowadays though. 1 solid riven

Attica.. I have a riven on it, not sure how good it is.

Strun.. (and working formas for the wraith right now)...Have a decent 2 line riven on it. Would love to just stumble into a strong 3 line Riven with a -flight speed curse for it.

AkVasto...Have a few rivens for this one but most are junk. will be rolling for a winner shortly.

Sobek... Would love to find a decent cheap riven for this one as I carry it a ton.

Nukor...Have a decent riven for it and I see very few folks using this weapon although it's a diabolical beast. It's like having a pocket Banshee Sonar where you pick the spot you want to shoot. (interestingly enough...This is a weapon I never would have tried if I hadn't gotten a riven for it)

Would love to find a decent riven for the Magnus/AkMagnus, Sobek, Mios, and the Reaper...I have terrible luck with melee rivens

Sidenote: I wish I liked the sound on the Magnus as I love the look and damage...The firing sound drives me nuts though...Too Poppy

check my profile xD (idk if the stuff i've written here are all non-meta. i don't know all of the meta except for the whip thing)

boar prime

dakra prime

burston prime

braton prime

despair

brakk??

kulstar

akzani

dex dakra

destreza

nami skyla prime

strun 

sobek

Edited by --Q--XFA

22 minutes ago, Ker-Blammo said:

Prisma gorgon... my most used gun, but I've hardly ever seen anyone using it.

We need to find a decent Riven exchange setup...

I melted a 3 line Gorgon Riven down for Endo yesterday because I was tired of trying to give it away and needed the space.

18 minutes ago, Padre_Akais said:

Would love to find a decent riven for the Magnus/AkMagnus, Sobek, Mios, and the Reaper...I have terrible luck with melee rivens

Sidenote: I wish I liked the sound on the Magnus as I love the look and damage...The firing sound drives me nuts though...Too Poppy

The Magnus is weak regardless. I've tested it with a +300% damage +180% multi-shot riven & it still has a significantly longer TTK on higher level enemies vs meta secondaries. What a shame. Wish DE would add a strong single revolver to the game ;x 

22 minutes ago, Ventasis said:

The Magnus is weak regardless. I've tested it with a +300% damage +180% multi-shot riven & it still has a significantly longer TTK on higher level enemies vs meta secondaries. What a shame. Wish DE would add a strong single revolver to the game ;x 

Er, hate to say it this way, but you must be doing something wrong, with that riven you should be getting results like this:

Magnus:http://warframe-builder.com/Secondary_Weapons/Builder/Magnus/t_30_20000000_193-1-5-204-0-10-206-2-5-212-5-3-263-6-3-543-4-10-605-7-10-806-3-0_204-7-193-11-206-11-806-NaN-543-12-212-7-263-7-605-14/en/3-0-16

Akmagnus:http://warframe-builder.com/Secondary_Weapons/Builder/Akmagnus/t_30_00000000_193-1-5-204-0-10-206-2-5-212-6-3-263-5-3-543-4-10-605-7-10-806-3-0_204-14-193-11-206-11-806-NaN-543-12-263-7-212-7-605-14/en/3-0-37

There are indeed weapons that are stronger, but calling it weak even with a riven is silly.

Edited by rapt0rman

9 minutes ago, Ventasis said:

No doubt it's weaker... But I don't really operate on a mindset of "Use what does the most damage" though.

If the Magnus/AKMagnus firing sfx were on point, I'd be using it alot more regardless.

We're talkin' about a guy that holds the Strun as one of his favorite weapons.

Not the Strun Wraith...The Strun.