Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So hows PoE running for you?

o0Despair0o

EDIT: This is the THIRD TIME I had to Alt-F4 because the game bugged out. First the ESC menu glitched, then the connection died, and now I get stuck in a infinite blackscreen after completing the first part of the Saya Quest. I CAN'T EVEN COMPLETE MORE THAN ONE MISSION.

I can say I have mixed results here.

The plains themselves work like a charm, but Cetus...the crapton of players...I can tell you I dropped from 200 to 20 FPS in Cetus. NOT the plains, those are smooth AF. (In a "empty" session, btw.) I expected that much, but that's not the worst.

I apparently underestimated the view distance of the Grineer Tusks. Got spammed by 3 Level 40 Heavy Gunners and died before I knew what was going on. 4 times. Because I can't even see them. (Yeah, shortly after I loaded into Cetus, it was nighttime. Great.) - Bounty failed, tried to abort. Well, I can't. Okay, let's just leave the plains for now then...oh wait, I can't. Yeah I'm stuck in the ESC screen/menu. Need to Alt + F4.

Allright, we learn from our mistakes. This time, throw away my Rakta Cernos/Akstiletto prime and get my Rubico/Vaykor Marelok. Select a easier bounty, go back out there. Everything works as intended. Come back to Cetus, get stuck in the doorway for 2 minutes because of the server overload, finally get the "mission success" screen. Alright, let's head through the 2nd door into Cetus....that is, if I could move. Yeah, guess what, I'm stuck. Success Screen is stuck, I can't move, shortly after the connection died. Had to Alt + F4.

But hey, I got the "kill someone further away than 100m" achievement and started building the new Shotgun and that "hook-sword".

Boy, the hype is real. And here I was making jokes that "It's only a matter of time until someone goes whining on the forums". Ironic, isn't it?

Edited by o0Despair0o
Typo

On my first mission I was half stuck in party selection screen and when our bounty mission started(me and my friends) I couldn't see my hp/energy or my nidus mutation stacks. Later on halfway through the mission I got DC'ed to hell and couldn't log back for 20min. Looks awesome tho.

It is natural for new update to have problems, not to mention such a huge one. Give DE sometime to rectify them. Those employees are now working overtime at night because their bosses chose to launch PoE at the end of the work day.

13 minutes ago, Syrsyrian said:

Having a ball running around with people getting annihilated by a giant murder tree while everyone is baffled and taking in how beautiful the plains are at night. On the negative side can't log back in.

Awesome fun though.

That’s called an ent or a Trent a giant tree.

I've got an i7-6700K and a GTX 1070, usually run Warframe at 100+ fps at max but after the update I'm lucky if I'm hitting 60 in even normal missions. 

When I look at Afterburner, I notice that my GPU usage doesn't reach 30% even, and my 8 logical cores are working overtime.  Seems PoE has made it so that warframe wants to load a lot of rendering onto the CPU and not the GPU, or at least that's what it seems like.