Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So now that DE have established that more open world maps are coming, which ones are you looking forward to the most?

TheGodofWiFi

Well if you did playe mass effect andromeda,you know that in the and all maps looks similarly because its all field,caves and mountain... in the end its ok to have sand and snow map,but what if we have big city. Jumping around the building's go to some underground places and kiling some bandits. Have some mini games like archwing races and night clubs where you can relax or dance with other's,or explore the city and find treasure. Shops to craft some guns in your style and hunt big bounty targets and save some civilian... lets get in to next big step and see something new. @TheGodofWiFi

Edited by Vlada91

I'd like a Lua open world, but they'd need to be very generous with the Orokin architecture or it will just look like a grey wasteland.

I to look forward to a nice Ice landscape.
we have some large tiles on iceplanets with nice skyboxes so we can get a general idea of how sexy it can look.

a forest landscape (PoE doesn't count @low1991 because it's plains :P )

and not a landscape in particular but I'm curious what an open world with the infested as main enemy will look like