The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.3

[DE]Megan

17 minutes ago, InDueTime-EN- said:

I feel so bad for the players that bought shield disruption specifically for the Teralyst.

Think buying it is bad? Yeah no, it's just 5-20p.

I wasted 40 minutes in Assur after I put another like 4th forma on Chroma. I honestly swear, putting formas on most frames and weapons feels like shooting yourself in the foot because there comes a day that will make all your work pointless because of some stupid nerf no one asked about.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • When attempting to leave the Plains and enter Cetus, players who are downed/AFK will now be teleported to the gate. This fixes having to abort mission from the Plains due to not being able to re-enter Cetus.

Guys, PLEASE just allow us to exit separately. Pleeeeeeeease.

So, no comments on charging players 175 :platinum: to skip the Archwing segment wait-wall while not making it clear that they had no options for skipping the second wait-wall that is charges? The reduction in craft time and resources required should help alleviate that moving forward but that does nothing to make amends for the extra time they had to wait after shelling out $10+ USD to not wait.

It may sound a bit petty, but time is valuable. How else would you convince people to pay for skipping a wait?

This shouldn't be difficult to explain or correct, and it is not reassuring for the silence on this issue to drag on for so long. It's not like there hasn't been ample discussion of the matter in your dedicated subforum that I am forced to imagine is getting substantially more attention than the rest of the forums right now.

Disclaimer: I did not buy the segment. I am not complaining because of some ulterior motive. I am complaining because I value honesty and fairness, and:

• The available information on the new Archwing mechanic was not reasonably clear or readily available to players making the purchases.
  • The hype-based marketing campaign surrounding Archwing and generally hyper-excited atmosphere of update day most likely prompted some players to make purchases without doing extensive research on an item that ought to be very straightforward.
  • A substantial portion of your playerbase is probably children who probably aren't as discriminating as they should be due to not actually spending their own money yet, and who are all the more susceptible to the aforementioned hype.

Please show us all that you have not, in fact, stooped THIS low.

Or, at least try to explain why you think this is a non-issue.

So... was there compensation for the hundred or so intact sentient cores I've turned in already? How about for the damn near thousand fish I've already caught? How about a resource refund for the archwing charges I've already made?

-Given how goddamn hard its going to be to get a flawless core now, their cost should be dramatically increased to 3k-5k.

Re-useable bait blueprints? 5k, 10k standing for things that barely work seems too sttep.

Mutagen Mass should NOT be a tier 5 reward. Sortie1 level enemies for an item that can be obtained from level 10-20 enemies on the starchart through invasions is a really junk reward.

BROKEN BOUNTIES. Completing an objective for a bounty, the next does not start.

Shield disruption no longer works on sentient, and why? I could understand capping at 50% effectiveness but totally does not work? Thats just silly.

My archwings have literally thousands of health, yet it seems just 2 bullets can destroy it and kick me back down to the ground. Why? At that, why are these charges even a thing? The segment for archwing charges should just be a landing crat upgrade, and the center of the gear wheel should be a "deploy archwing" option. Pointless resource sink as it is.

When are we going to get a fix for having to constantly deal with with the horrendous frametank lagspike that is going from the plains to cetus?

-I'd suggest making the hall that links the two into its own area. When you go from the plains to the hallway, you are in an "in between" area, which requires interaction with the door into cetus before loading takes place, as well as having Konzu in that middle hall. Load times are insane for a lot of people, and when just running bounties dealing with a 1-2 minute frametank from hell is infuriating. That midde hall can be the mission complete/"extaction" area without needing to load all the way into cetus.

Non-host-players in the plains should be able to leave the plains without the entire squad. I can understand not wanting to force a host migration when a host leaves but come on, the whole squad needing to leave every time one person has to go is annoying.

Edited by giantconch

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced Sky Archwing Launcher Blueprint crafting requirements:

• 100 Iradite to 50 Iradite
  • 150 Fish Oil to 50 Fish Oil
  • 1200 Circuits to 600 Circuits

Is there any chance that those who already crafted some could be given an extra set to compensate for the lost resources?

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Quills Standing increases (Flawless Sentient Cores remains the same for now): 

• Increased Intact Sentient Cores from 25 Standing to 100 Standing. 
  • Increased Exceptional Sentient Cores from 400 Standing to 500 Standing. 

Is there any chance that those who already handed some in can get the extra Standing?

Brilliant shards and flawless cores still fall through the world making them unattainable, your fish spear can sometimes get stuck in the fish or worse the door witch can break the door from opening, lung fish require 2 hits to catch with second tr fishing spear.

• Like 2