Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.6 + 22.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

Are you ever going to make the bounty boards/incursions NOT count towards the daily standing cap? It's a total waste to do them if you've already hit it, especially when you're doing veteran ranked ones and get the noob tier reward for it every time.

I'm not able to trade ANYTHING for standing, despite standing having reset 35 min ago, and I JUST logged in.  Everything I try to trade, gets instantly put back to 0, and my standing has not reset at all, leaving me less than 400 from the amount I need to go to the 3rd rank on cetus.

2 hours ago, Sandro197 said:

what am i gonna do with that? ^^392b213b01008e66ceb12a700634f6fe.jpg

I would love it if we can use them as ship decs... Preferably ones that randomly emit a few notes of banjo music when approached, the kinda that plays when you catch one. Just, a heap of old (absurdly heavy, eight pounds for one shoe?!) boots in the corner.

3 minutes ago, Alanthier said:

I'm not able to trade ANYTHING for standing, despite standing having reset 35 min ago, and I JUST logged in.  Everything I try to trade, gets instantly put back to 0, and my standing has not reset at all, leaving me less than 400 from the amount I need to go to the 3rd rank on cetus.

Same here, I think there will be no more fix until tomorrow :awkward:

Hate to sound like a whinger because I love the game however, when my party tried the first bounty we got slaughtered. The mission specs stated Grineer level  5 - 15. The weakest opponents we encountered were level 50. As new players (mastery 6 &7) this is impossible.

In addition, I  tried the New Strange quest. Chroma never appeared when I got the do not engage message from the lotus. I aborted and tried again. Same result every time.

outside the standing break (Quill/Ostron) i had earlier random parts of the UI not working or Severely lagging  (i coud'nt accept a invite nor decline, trying to join manually showed only "talk", with it randomly joining friends on the plains 5 mins after the accept/decline broke..

i understand PoE effectively changed a large chunk of the game's Engine, but... this is cascading worse than i think DE forsaw happening.

How much standing do you get for crafting the AMP components? It doesn't look like I've been given the standing I would have gotten if I hadn't built mine earlier (being punished for being early? Really?) and I want to know if it's even something worth complaining about

1 hour ago, Alanthier said:

1 hour ago, Vyprime said:

Same here, I think there will be no more fix until tomorrow :awkward:

Yep, same: Video showing Ostron standing bug (after tonight's reset)

12 minutes ago, NecroPed said:

How much standing do you get for crafting the AMP components? It doesn't look like I've been given the standing I would have gotten if I hadn't built mine earlier (being punished for being early? Really?) and I want to know if it's even something worth complaining about

Same. Seems a little silly that it wouldn't be retroactive. A bit like that murkray bait eh? Let's hope they fix it soon!

Edit: I'd just like to say I seriously appreciate the non-stop onslaught of hotfixes and changes DE is putting out. I know that the plains might not have lived up to everyone's (that's everyone's, not anyone's) expectations, but it's an amazing baseline and I'm excited to see what more will be done, either to PoE itself or in the future. Thanks DE! :)

Edited by Eibhleann

It is the maximum configuration of 32 bits
, But it will crash

CPU:Intel®Core ™2 Quad  CPU Q9650  @  3.00GHz 
GPU:NVIDIA GeForce GT 730
DirectX:DirectX 11
RAM:4.00 GB

NetLink Broadcom NetLink(TM)Gigabit Ethernet

speed:1 Gbps

Edited by guren9071

3 hours ago, mazzinia said:

"Optimized texture streaming in Cetus and the Plains. This will aid in possible relief for 32 bit players that experience crashes."

i was told that all 64 bit does is increase max possible RAM which was pretty much useless for a game like warframe, but after reading that fix. does using the 64 bit client offer more benefits? my pc sucks and i been to the plains, but the ram usage never went above about 1.3 gb or something if memory serves.

(also if anyone has a good pc they don't need send it my way)

It is usually 600 MB to 900 MB if it is 32 bits
I think 64 bit RAM is overused.

Edited by guren9071

"Melee Combo Counter now decays while out of combat by X every few seconds, instead of depleting completely."

So the Naramon passive that also does this is now useless? Just incase naramon wasn't already made completely useless enough...

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.6

This Hotfix has resolved not being able to purchase the Dullahan Mask, Halloween Color Picker, and the Naberus Armor!

General Plains of Eidolon Changes 

• Optimized texture streaming in Cetus and the Plains. This will aid in possible relief for 32 bit players that experience crashes. 

Its still crashing for me when I try to enter the plains from cetus.

3 hours ago, Rage_Inducer said:

Point being, DE makes a game first, money printer second. If they wanted money they would have made all the zaw parts individually purchasable with plat, same with amp parts. This is not the devs of Destiny 2 or Shadow of War.

Which would have been ten ***ing millions times better.

Because right now, you can't een BUY your way out of the absolutely atrocious, broken and insane grind - doesn't matter if it's grind for parts, resources like fish or focus. 

They not just "not care about money" they don't care about some money and want us to suffer for no reason. Like if they *just* wanted to make more money it would suck to some people but at least would be understandable, there would've been a reason behind godawful drops and broken loot mechanics like fishing and creating amps that require you to farm eidolons to make farming eidolons easier and fisrt catching some fish to creating a ***tons of bps like fishbaits that attract other kind of fish because you need THEM to catch a third kind of fish that you need to build your "okey-ish" second amp. To even begin to get close to your focus daily cap without boosters you have to squat on Bere for an hour or in a similar place with a greater lenses equiped that should be freaking better by a ton compared to normal, you still waste at least an hour a day and if you don't do those kind of things you will get nowhere with your focus. Holy hell. I'm not sure what they're "makimg" but sure as hell they have some twisted priorities that doesn't involve actual gameplay mechanics in them.

Seriosuly. Like the level of absurd that is this update is just over 9000. In the time I get half the things that requies to build just one new  thing in this update I can finish playing a regular game.

And you can't even buy 90% of resources what is this insanity.

But-why-meme-generator-but-why-84103d.jp

Edited by -Temp0-