Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.8

[DE]Connor

1 hour ago, [DE]Connor said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.8

General Plains of Eidolon Changes

• Added the option to redeem Brilliant Eidolon Shards for 25,000 focus each. Redeem for the school of your choice in the appropriate skill tree!
  • Made the Resource Theft bounty objective count as a success when the defense timer finishes, as a workaround for the armoured vault not opening. (still working on a proper fix!)
  • Made the “abandoning mission” trigger more aware of verticality - hopefully fewer fails when flying in from high above the objective!

Fixes

• Fixed Convergence orbs spawning in the air.
  • Fixed Unairu’s Magnetic Blast not dissipating on enemy death.
  • Fixed Unairu’s Void Shadow description to be more accurate.
  • Fixed an issue where using Transference would deactivate invisibility powers
  • Fixed a progression stopper with the Kin rankup requirements in Cetus.
  • Fixed an exploit allowing use of baits you don’t own.
  • Fixed an exploit for rapidly gaining affinity on Amps.
  • Fixed an issue where Blazing Chakram could escape the boundaries of the Plains.
  • Fixed amp affinity gain not properly appearing in the mission progress screen or Liset mission results screen.
  • Fixed a soft lock caused by equipping a Virtuos Arcane on an Amp.
  • Fixed hitches when equipping an Amp.
  • Fixed hitches when equipping a new modular weapon (Zaw) in the arsenal.
  • Fixed a placeholder tag that appeared when using the Volnus.
  • Fixed the Viper Wraith not being tradeable.
  • Fixed host avatars appearing invisible to clients when using the simulacrum arsenal.
  • Fixed Gladiator Resolve appearing in two different bounty reward tables.
  • Further fixes to masks regarding hair and textures.
  • Various crash fixes. 

Changes

• Altered Zenurik’s Energizing Dash bubble to look less like Sapping Osprey mines.

EDIT: One more thing! 

• Partially fixed Lephantis' head not opening on some occasions. The issue hasn't been resolved completely, but there should be significantly fewer progression stoppers!

Glad to see the armored vault workaround, that's probably been the most annoying bug I've encountered.

Glad to see little things gradually getting fixed (like floating focus balls, etc.)  Keep up the good work guys and gals!

Can the deployable archwing be made NOT using PoE resources?
What sense does it make to use new local PoE resources (other then making people needlessly grind more), we have played with archwing for years and now to use them on this planet we need some local resources?
Why not let veterans for once have some place to spend there years worth of gathered resources, why not have it made from salvage, rubido, terrilium or whatever...
It would be just a much better experience for the long time players, make no difference for new players AND make more sense lorewise.
Also as far as I know, you cannot dismount your archwing without just wasting it..... why not?
Why not let us leave our archwing outside the battlefield, go do our thing, then go back to it and fly to the next objective...

20 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

Just because they do play her doesn't equal want to. People just know that by playing it they will almost guaranteed get into ANY kind of team and that team will going to succeed with a high probability that's why they do it.

Most people hate to play it and would play anything else doesn't matter if it's Eidlon, raids, affinity farm or else you will much quicker find a dps for example. Trinity is the last that is needed most of the time when you assemble a group.

All I am hearing from this is "people are filling a role that they know is needed in most team setups, to help teamplay, and be guaranteed to get a team"
I would actually prefer Harrow over Trinity, but most people have Trinity, Harrow is still (relatively) new.

In any case, as long as you can output enough damage yourself, you can play in random pubs. I've been goofing around with different builds and ended up using Buzlok and Atomos.

17 minutes ago, FoxnEagle said:

All I am hearing from this is "people are filling a role that they know is needed in most team setups, to help teamplay, and be guaranteed to get a team"
I would actually prefer Harrow over Trinity, but most people have Trinity, Harrow is still (relatively) new.

In any case, as long as you can output enough damage yourself, you can play in random pubs. I've been goofing around with different builds and ended up using Buzlok and Atomos.

Most people would prefer Harrow AND Trinity actually.

You can't play in random pubs and get it done quickly + pubs don't bother with lures at all resulting in them only killing eidolon + pubs is a waste of time because half the times you get a team full of mr 0-10 that can't do anything or get someone not interested in the thing jsut fishing at night so there's no point doing it. And actually it has nothing to do with the thing I asked. You both just talking about your own things not related to the topic.

In order to get better drops and brilliant shard you have to have 2 lures charged and alive by the end. You have to have a trinity or something similar. It doesn't matter Oberon or Harrow although I doubt they can effectively keep lures and themselves alive for as long as needed but whatever they still would do same thing as trinity - babysit. If all you care about is killing sentient you can just say yolo pick ice chroma and solo it but that's inefficient. And that was never the topic and has nothing to do with the thing I said.

Can we have HUD healthbar for those squishy Ostron prisoners, please?

It's uncool when one gets stuck and gan... ked by some napalms or hellions while you're busy with something else, the fact they cannot be revived doesn't help either.

1 hour ago, Lokime said:

Does this counts for the daily cap? Also, are you guys adding more ways to earn focus similiar to this? We really need more alternatives to gain focus other than commiting genocides or using the stealth bonus multiplier (which are both linked to xp gain).

i mean i agree i think we need another way.. but focus is literally xp that you cant use. thats why you need max ranked weaopns for lens. their otherwise wasted xp gets converted into an amount of focus.. so yea. its linked to xp. thats mechanically how it works.

There's a bug on the zaw (the daily special ones) with posture :

- You can equip a posture when you're in the upgrade page of the weapon ;
- But when going out this page and coming back, the posture is gone and the weapon's capacity appearing in negative.

I have the same issue on the 3 different Zaw (all daily special) i have.

47 minutes ago, Kramer17 said:

There's a bug on the zaw (the daily special ones) with posture :

- You can equip a posture when you're in the upgrade page of the weapon ;
- But when going out this page and coming back, the posture is gone and the weapon's capacity appearing in negative.

I have the same issue on the 3 different Zaw (all daily special) i have.

That stance bug is happening on all Zaws. Its made testing them basically impossible until it gets fixed.

5 hours ago, SasoDuck said:

"Added the option to redeem Brilliant Eidolon Shards for 25,000 standing each. "

Is it standing or focus?? Redtext says "focus" but this post says "standing."

It is standing/focus points for the focus tree of your choice. So 25,000 for Naramon, Zenurik, etc.

Archived