Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What weapons would you like to see in game!?

(PSN)i7081277

Some old weapon could get their full set items like dagger-sword-dual sword types like the pangolin which would be nice as a dual pangolin or the skana which could have a dagger it's own.

As a new weaponclass there could be some hand scythes or sickles short ranged but fast mainly slash-elemental based weapons and a tenno-esque whip.

Other than that I would like to have more braton like assult rifles.

A huge BFG-type weapon that shoots a TINY black hole with a protective shell that somehow prevents Hawking radiation from causing the black hole from collapsing and creating a massive explosion, until it comes in contact with a solid object.

It only has 1 shot every magazine and 5 clips total, takes 5-10 seconds to reload, unaffected by reload speed mods, and the ammo should be a rare drop.

I want the area surrounding the black hole to slow down time, like the Rhino Stomp effect, but it also slightly pulls enemies towards it.

To make it a little more balanced, it should allow self-damage so you can't run into every room and completely empty it.

The damage of the black hole explosion should vary (x-x damage, affected by damage mods) to add some spice to shots.

Dunno what I'd name it. Just want to see it happen, because I'd spend real money on it and main iy immediately. Any weapon that affects space or time in game, I'd pay good money for.

Il y a 9 heures, (PS4)watt4hem a dit :

I meant blast gauntlets or blast fists or blast sparring weapons (every punch/kick would pack a huge hit, like BOOM-BOOM-BOOM dead.)

So like...

Révélation

This^^?

I mean I guess we have the Staticor...but ya, I am dissapointed there isn't a melee version of them too.

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

1 minute ago, TrueDracora said:

A non-repeating heavy crossbow with an explosive bolt triggered by alt fire, similar to the Talons.
Well aware of the other auto-fire crossbows and none of them pack enough 'Umph!'

Single shot crossbow with explosive spears. After pinning someone to wall, make it go boom

yes. spears.

Edited by Data-Zero

22 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

SO we all know of warframes ever expanding arsenal of weapons. but what would you like to see added?

I kinda want a full size leather whip.

Self-damage Daisy-Cutter launcher in the Vein of Kuva Fortress Mines and Zenistar where the minelet hovers and then dispenses death.

Probably a Grineer Heavy-Weapon.

Also, Kaszaz-sized (AW) Scythe for standard combat.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

well since alot of people are thinking or want an actual big scythe type weapon added to the game then i got an idea for one that involves giving the weapon the damage types of slash penitration and blast (or if impacts rag doll effects are good enough then impact in status 2.0). the reason i added blast in here is because i thought of combining the jat kittag, a staff, and a scythe together creating a rocket or jat powered scythe.

Iron man guantlet-style blasters might be cool.

A net launcher gun might be interesting CC too.

A harpoon that can be thrown or used as a spear might be interesting.

Floating blades that form based on your hand movements will be interesting graphically. They can spin around you when blocking.

11 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

So like...

Reveal hidden contents

This^^?

I mean I guess we have the Staticor...but ya, I am dissapointed there isn't a melee version of them too.

That is really close to what i had in mind. Just, more booms and less mobility explosions (somwhat like the boom hammer and screw sriver in bloodborne's kind of explosion)

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem