Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i have a good idea with the credits for buy platinum

darthsidiousX

i have a good idea for buy platinum you can buy with plat in credits is that a good idea you can not paytowin then you can plat buy not in real money or well you can a credits for buy plat like 1milion credits as you buy it then you can like plat 50 for credits 1milion buy i think that say the devs for confirmed or not i think thats a good idea for buy plat for credits you guys think its fun like not paytowin not you can buy like plat for buy credits pls devs answer me for the good idea or not ? for all console ;)

5 minutes ago, somesung said:

Easy access to platinum will cause a massive inflation to trading market,while in game market price stay the same, price of trading between player will drastically increase due to plat worth less (in term of trading currency).

It's not even about in game inflation, it's about DE's profit and the general direction of the game. Endlessly farming plat gives DE little to no profit to run the game, and as much as they love gaming, it's still a company, not a charity. DE would have to change the approach of their f2p model into a p2w in order to earn GROFIT.

Impossible.

DE will never ever implement this.

In fact, DE has been extremely generous by letting a cash currency like Platinum be tradable.

In most games out there, cash items and non-cash items are always kept separate.

So, I don't see why DE will ever want to shoot themselves in the foot and make this game free.

Remember DE is a business with bills and wages to pay. It is not a charity.

Even if you play the game for 5 years daily non-stop farming for credits, without paying a single cent for platinum, you will just have used up server space and never helped DE or the game's development in any financial way.

The most is you introduced some friends to play and hopefully at least 1 of them paid for something. Otherwise, it's just even more usage of server space and zero contribution.

So, credits for platinum or in fact, any farmable item for platinum is not feasible or possible. The game will go bust.

It's all a transfer of cash.

Your Time =/= Cash

So, Your Time = Credits = Platinum (Bought) will never work.

The current system works:

Cash = Platinum (Bought) = Tradable Item = Platinum (Traded)

The fact is the starting point must always be cash.

Edited by OoKeNnEtHoO

hace 2 horas, darkmasterking dijo:

i have a good idea for buy platinum you can buy with plat in credits is that a good idea you can not paytowin then you can plat buy not in real money or well you can a credits for buy plat like 1milion credits as you buy it then you can like plat 50 for credits 1milion buy i think that say the devs for confirmed or not i think thats a good idea for buy plat for credits you guys think its fun like not paytowin not you can buy like plat for buy credits pls devs answer me for the good idea or not ? for all console ;)

Your idea its as solid as your english .