Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What about the people that already paid full price just for unvaulted cosmetics DE?

Glavenusaur

DE recently announced that they will be selling the unvaulted cosmetics separately, which is something i think we can all be happy about, but they failed to mention what happens to the people who paid full price for the unvaulted packs during this specific unvaulting even if they already had the warframes just for the cosmetics, They deserve to atleast know if they will be refunded or not, i personally think this comes off as insulting for people who already took the plunge, what do you guys think?

2 minutes ago, Tricky5hift said:

I highly doubt they'll refund.

Maybe they'll try to reimburse with like plat or something but full refunds would be pretty difficult given how many people purchased the older packs,

Then they should NOT be selling them separately during this unvault i'm sorry to say, just notifying us that they plan to is enough, the can sell it separately at the beginning of the next unvault, but doing it mid unvault is just stupid, honestly...

Just now, Glavenusaur said:

Then they should NOT be selling them separately during this unvault i'm sorry to say, just notifying us that they plan to is enough, the can sell it separately at the beginning of the next unvault, but doing it mid unvault is just stupid, honestly...

They aren't. Yet.

4 minutes ago, FlyingDice said:

They should have been patient.

I would hardly call the people screaming for the separate accessories pack "patient".

But I agree--if you bought the pack, you got what you were promised. 

Edited by NullSaint

Just now, aligatorno said:

There's really nothing they should do about it. It's like saying they should refund people who bought the 130$ PA because the unvaulting is only 60$. 

You paid and were given exactly what you bought, any changes down the line doesn't affect that. 

It does, buying something on day one only for it to become half price the very next day without the ability to refund does come off as insulting to consumer, they have a right to feel ripped off, you can surely understand that no?

Just now, NullSaint said:

I would hardly call the people screaming for the separate accessories pack "patient".

Screaming is hardly appropriate. Most of that has been from the "y so entitled just use mommy's credit card to charge $120 like I do" crowd.

I decided, as I usually do, that I wouldn't pay for stuff I already had. Years of that patience paid off.

Justo ahora, Glavenusaur dijo:

It does, buying something on day one only for it to become half price the very next day without the ability to refund does come off as insulting to consumer, they have a right to feel ripped off, you can surely understand that no?

Nobody has said the full pack is getting its price halved. What they bought will remain the same. If they add smaller packs with lesser features, it's a different deal

Just now, FlyingDice said:

Screaming is hardly appropriate. Most of that has been from the "y so entitled just use mommy's credit card to charge $120 like I do" crowd.

I decided, as I usually do, that I wouldn't pay for stuff I already had. Years of that patience paid off.

We must have seen different threads. I saw people literally calling DE scammers for not offering a the accessories pack, sometimes in all caps. That's as close to screaming as you can get on the internet.

But I agree with the rest of what you said--as someone is is typically impatient myself. In this case it didn't matter to me, because I didn't have EmberP or FrostP.

2 minutes ago, Glavenusaur said:

But what you bought won't become half the price the next day. What you bought will stay at the same price.  Only part of what you bought  will become available separately, which is a completely different thing. 

6 minutes ago, Glavenusaur said:

but doing it mid unvault is just stupid

They been out for three days. It is not mid unvault. If they were actually saying this mid unvault I would agree with you, but three days in? That is fine. Who knows, maybe DE will allow a refund on unused items as a sign of goodwill? I guess we have to wait and see.

What about everyone who purchased the previous unvault packs only for the cosmetics? They are not complaining. I for one think this is a good change. Many people will not buy the packs just for the cosmetics (myself included). I do however want a few of the cosmetics, the option to buy these separately is great.

5 minutes ago, Glavenusaur said:

Man, you life must be exciting as hell.
Let's say you go to the gas station and fill your car up. What will you do the next day if the prices dropped? Ask for a refund? 

3 minutes ago, Glavenusaur said:

Except that they're not doing that, because they haven't said a word about price or an ETA. All they're doing at the moment is gathering data, which at the very most speaks to their intent to do it eventually. We have no idea if they plan to during this unvaulting, the next one, or ever.

1 minute ago, aligatorno said:

But what you bought won't become half the price the next day. What you bought will stay at the same price.  Only part of what you bought  will become available separately, which is a completely different thing. 

But you were not given the choice to buy the items within that pack separately earlier, regardless of how much you begged and when you do decide to take the plunge to buy the whole lot full price only for them to finally start selling it separately the next day without you getting the option for a refund would rightly make you feel like you got ripped off...

Its not like people didn't ask for accessories pack before the unvault, but they just ignored the players. And now 3 days in after unseal when people buy it after being frustrated they decide to pop up the accessory pack.

Plus i dont mind them releasing accessory pack from next unvault, starting from this one would be unprofessional.

Edited by Zephyr_TheMLGPro

2 minutes ago, Glavenusaur said:

But you were not given the choice to buy the items within that pack separately earlier, regardless of how much you begged and when you do decide to take the plunge to buy the whole lot full price only for them to finally start selling it separately the next day without you getting the option for a refund would rightly make you feel like you got ripped off...

You made your choice and acted on it. You got your goods and made use of them one way or another. What they do after that is completely unrelated to you.