Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This year so far...

[DE]Rebecca

There is already so much content in this game. Iterating to improve it is more valuable at this point than getting out the next shiny thing, especially since a lot of the systems have been languishing for years. Weapon reworks? Zephyr rework? Yes please. More please.

I've never seen a fanbase so happy to be strung along. Umbra is the easy example but that was teased in TennoCon 2017, July of last year. Think on that. Name one other company or game that could drop something that big and sit on it for eight months. Same thing with the ending of the last few big quests. Teasers with no follow-through are the norm and I'm over it. 

39 minutes ago, darkpaladin102 said:

yea if u guys can get ur head out ur ass and stop destroying the warframes such as ember and valkyr it would b great

valkyr shifted to war-cry and its still pretty powerful still see hysteria being used yeah the energy drain sucks but all the valkyrs iv talked to one of them being my girlfriend who has a hysteria build and a warcry build and both work in final sortie against level 100 and such yadda yadda, and ember still does what people complained about burning lower level content sacrifice power strength for more range and think of what the double would be when the 5 seconds are over or if thats too much for you just turn it off and back on again they wanted to get rid of afk farming they did it if not able to is a genuine concern for you then idk what to tell you bud my friends who play ember and the one who mains her have gotten over the changes and worked around them and their fine with it they wanted to stop just meditate in one spot with WOF on and killing a whole large room to actually being active in a mission while killing things its not really that big of a deal to ANYONE i played with friends or pubs this whole destroying warframes thing happened before with saryn and ash and it was fine after people stopped crying and pulled their heads out of their asses and started adapting to it

TL;DR stop whining about it pull your head out of your ass and adapt sorry you love your afk farm and are mad you lost it but destroying warframes is waaaay too harsh since they still do the things their able to do ember still burns low level content (peoples primary complaint) and valkyr got over it with warcry and working around the "i cant live in hysteria" change with hysteria builds

3 hours ago, Morty2989 said:

I've never seen a fanbase so happy to be strung along. Umbra is the easy example but that was teased in TennoCon 2017, July of last year. Think on that. Name one other company or game that could drop something that big and sit on it for eight months. Same thing with the ending of the last few big quests. Teasers with no follow-through are the norm and I'm over it. 

First off, your post honestly comes off as very spoiled and entitled.

Second: It's a matter of fixing the content we have before adding new content, which honestly, should always take priority in game development. DE is currently doing with Warframe what I wish Blizzard would do with both WoW and more so Overwatch. New content is nice, sure, but honestly balancing the game and fixing things should always take priority.

And, on top of that, at the very least DE is transparent with their plans and what they're doing.

Reworking tons of old weapons to be more capable of late game provides Tenno with hours of entertainment testing out what was once not up to par. I assume the delay for 'new' content is that reworking is a fine placeholder as its not visual reworking and the 'visual team' can be all hands on deck for what everybody is really waiting for. Just as discrete as you, I think your hints are about finally fulfilling something that could have come out years ago, but the time is right. Cant wait for the DEX Excal skin. I'm 'sacraficing' some budgets to insure I'll be there.

Yeah im sorry but, you seriously need to cut back in focuing on all this fashion stuff for a bit. Its being milked a bit too much and is getting out of hand. Im sure alot of ppl enjoy it, great and all but again - I play warframe not a fashion show simulator. I personally would rather DE works on the things that got teased and promised instead of putting them aside and freakin releasing 1i823091830 skins for w.e weapons and warframes.

On 07.03.2018 at 10:42 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Maybe you've noticed, maybe you haven't, but this year so far has been a bit different. While Fashion Frame has seen no shortage of content, something is different. We haven't released a single new weapon or Warframe yet this year (Khora soon TM?).

Really no matter, we have ceramic bundle anyway, we can wait another 3 months long.

:)

Just now, Shichibukai88 said:

And? Just saying that, doesnt make it better until actions actually happen. They say alot and tease alot and promise alot.

Calm down, im just kidding by the my way.

Since Gara everything is DE.layed, im watching this, im getting stress about this, im bored about this, im also bored everyday losing online clanmates or friends from friend list. We are seriously losing active players about this issue. so its my reaction :)

3 hours ago, Bearadactyl-Prime said:

First off, your post honestly comes off as very spoiled and entitled.

Second: It's a matter of fixing the content we have before adding new content, which honestly, should always take priority in game development. DE is currently doing with Warframe what I wish Blizzard would do with both WoW and more so Overwatch. New content is nice, sure, but honestly balancing the game and fixing things should always take priority.

And, on top of that, at the very least DE is transparent with their plans and what they're doing.

Just a small reminder... Excalibur Umbra Prime (Chinese version) was revealed almost *THREE* years ago. Excalibur Umbra was revealed about *TWO* years ago for global builds. His or her post isn't coming across as spoiled or entitled at all. If this is a brand new thing, then yes, maybe time is needed, like with Khora. Many of us do understand that a new concept takes time to flesh out. But if Umbra is just a skin... Well, that doesn't need two to three years to release, as skins are relatively easy to make. And if Excalibur Umbra is a new model of Excalibur, similar to the Vaykors, Synoids, and all the other Syndicate weapons, well, DE has premade assets to use like the normal Excalibur. If the next cinematic quest is taking the majority of the time, that is understandable, but annoying.

Fixing content is great. I personally love bug fixes and balances. But what keeps a player like me, who has almost every weapon and warframe in the game, and has put several forma into such weapons, around? Games like Overwatch can keep players sticking around because it's a pvp game, and we all know how people love to flex on each other. And games like WoW can keep players around because the game has progression. Now look at Warframe. The majority of the pvp in this game is rather unbalanced as is, and with such limitless customizations, you can't really prepare for any one battle. One match you might fight a Rhino with a Dread, another you might be fighting a Rhino with a Boltor, then another you might be fighting a Mesa with a Reaper Prime. Overwatch at least sets limits on what a character can and cannot do or use. And WoW has a leveling system. Want to unlock that new white magic? Hit level 22. Want to use that new weapon? Hit level 50. Want to go to that new area? Hit level 75. Warframe doesn't really have that. I can get rank 30 with 3 Formas in about 15 hours if I bunker down. At MR 3 I was taxi'd to these high level areas by my clan, and I was surviving. By MR 5 I had Paris Prime fully built and was using it. Yes, balance the game, but if I don't have a reason to play for that day, why should I log on to Warframe when I can log onto another game?

I do agree with you here. DE does keep us informed with what's going on. DE is one of the few companies I know of that doesn't just release patch notes, but also tells us what they've been working on.

-------------------

Please keep us informed Rebb. We may not have content to log onto every day, but at least we can be informed.

So I hate to bring up damage 2.5 or 3.0. But I was excited about the 3.0 part a while back with talks of above 100% status being a thing and rewirks of elementals and what not . But that died along with damage 2.5. Will we ever see a damage 2.5 or 3.0 or is is no longer on the to do list.   Again not asking when it will come, just asking if it will

Even though you guys not giving us anything new I would prefer to see some old events which isn't on a rotation like Ghoul, Fomorian or Razorback. Some might be like 3-4 years old but definitely a lot of players haven't tried it that time.

In the meantime a couple extra resource/credit/affinity weekends (or weeks) would be nice to have if there is nothing new in the game.

Can't wait for that endless Kuva.
Can we get better end mission rewards if we do more then 1 excavation/5 rounds/5 waves?
PoE drops a couple arcanes and those trade tax are 1M credits can we get a serious boost on credits playing on PoE?

While you guys do melee balancing, please take a look at channeling and charge attack system.. some weapon have cool mechanic when using charge attack, like sancti magistar, but its mechanic is weird, being forced to do a single swing and it’s not affected by atk speed mods.. also, things like furax wraith with increase channeling damage, but the mods for channeling build isnt that good.. 

like so many players suggested, please make charge attack affected by atk speed mod, and i dont really know how to make this for console player, but for pc please make one extra button for charge attack, without do a normal attack (instant charge attack).. and for channeling, please increase some number on the mods, it would be interesting to make a pure channeling build but right now they cant compete with normal mods, or even gladiator set..

Lotus was mesmerized by that Galactic Greek guy. Its up to Tennos to craft better weapons ourselves as we search for her. Work on the old and keep any broken weapons parts that we can salvage. What if there will not be a safe haven in the future. Will Tennos still stick to only one way? 

Archived