Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your first prime Warframe or weapon

(XBOX)l Alexios l

The Lex Prime, and Ember prime, much later.

Despite being weak, I loved the lex. It was slow, meaty, felt powerful, and had a moving clip, a slide, and fit all my paradigms of a handcannon. It was only natural that I'd try for the prime version, as it took so little to build.

As for Ember, I just liked fire.

9 hours ago, (XB1)Cooldog234jr said:

Today I got my first prime Warframe and it's Loki prime

I'm just wondering what's your first prime Warframe or prime weapon 

My first and only Prime Weapon I own, back when it had the highest Puncture damage among melee weapons, was and still is the Fang Prime. I simply haven't yet acquired the incentive to get anything else, given how comfortable I am with my current Faction-Focused and Direct-Upgrade arsenals.

14 hours ago, (XB1)Cooldog234jr said:

Today I got my first prime Warframe and it's Loki prime

I'm just wondering what's your first prime Warframe or prime weapon 

My first prime Warframe was Volt Prime back before his rework.

First Prime primary: Paris Prime

First Prime secondary:  Vasto Prime.

First prime melee: Orthos Prime

I joined Warframe during the time Trinity Prime Access was being introduced into the game.

Frost, Soma and Scindo because Twitch Prime promo. First one I built was Nekros, havent started enjoying the crap out of him until recently though which is several months later. I just didnt have the mods or the feel for how to gear him back when I built him. Right now he is one of the tankiest badasses around. Currently only missing Nyx Prime out of the frames.

I joined the game back when the Chains of Harrow update was out. Got Frost Prime from Twitch. Soma and Scindo weren't yet available.

The first prime frame I ever built was Nekros Prime, and still is my main frame. Boar Prime was my first prime weapon.

Edited by vvhorus

My first prime warframe was Mag Prime. Back then, it was only her and FrostP. EmberP showed up several weeks later. Since I started with Mag, collecting MagP made more sense than the other (very limited) options. My second was NyxP. 

My first prime weapon was the Bronco Prime. That sidearm saw me through a lot of content and consumed quite a few forma. When I got my Brakk, though, there was no looking back. It gets rapidly more murky after that, but I think my second was Boar Prime. I really wanted a BratonP, but RNG kept it out of my armory for quite some time. Once I had it, though, it rapidly rose to my most used weapon--where it remains to this day. 

The first prime Warframe that I built was Loki Prime. Ah, I remember the t4 defenses we needed to spam to get the systems.

First prime weapon I think were the Hikou Prime. Most memorable was reaper prime since I got it dirt cheap even by old time standards (back when scythes were bad).