Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ZEPHYR PRIME ACCESS BEGINS MARCH 20!

[DE]Drew

Tiberon Prime looks much like normal Tiberon with some gold wire on it.... it also looked like a musical instrument with that thing at the bottom of the barrel... and an anteater's nose or mouth for a nozzle?

Nice move though DE, pacifying the crowd with 2 prime weapon that most people wanted, that made them forget the frame being primed is hated by most people.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)PluggedInBabies said:

Kronen has a winglike appearance when holstered and may fit Zephyr cosmetically, but melee as a whole is where Zephyr is at her absolute worst. Turbulence doesn't protect Zephyr from melee attacks, and Divebomb doesn't scale off Melee mods currently (Please change that, its borderline useless offensively right now between its low range and damage). So as of now I'm confused as to why she is getting any Primed Melee weapon in her access given Zephyr herself is at her most vulnerable when she is in melee range. I have to hope something is coming to change that, or that Kronen Prime has some hidden mechanic like air melee attacks shooting out Exalted Blade esque shockwaves.

I think you underestimate the changes made to her kit recently. Tornado now hold enemies better, and deals 100% of damage absorbed to all enemies within.

The basic Kronen has, I think, the 3rd highest slide damage on Melee. Plus it is Slash damage, with good Status chance. With the way Damage 2.0 is right now, a Slash proc off a Kronen slide can eat through enemies dangerously well, moreso if you have Maiming Strike or equivalent Riven to get the Crits, or Condition Overload on pre-statused enemies.

Now granted a Slash Proc is not guaranteed on slide, but the Gemini Cross stance has Slash Procs built into a couple combos. Enemies bleed well and fast to a well-built Kronen. 100% of this to all enemies held in a Tornado? Give it a try...

Not going to lie- I'm kinda disappointing in the accessories :( I was really hoping for a syndana, armor set, or liset skin to go alongside the operator; moreso as a veteran- I already have the incubator and stuff in the starter kit. I guess it's decent since it's a full body cosmetic and I'm probably still going to buy it; but I guess I wanted more...

17 minutes ago, CorerMaximus said:

Not going to lie- I'm kinda disappointing in the accessories :( I was really hoping for a syndana, armor set, or liset skin to go alongside the operator; moreso as a veteran- I already have the incubator and stuff in the starter kit. I guess it's decent since it's a full body cosmetic and I'm probably still going to buy it; but I guess I wanted more...

I understand your view, as I already have the incubator items as well - but from a developer standpoint, it makes sense.

The Kubrows already had a Prime Armor come with Trinity Prime, so Kavats were bound to get one sometime. But while there is a Quest to get Kubrows, Kavats are more a side-option with no real direction. This gives users who have neglected pets because they were not satisfied with Kubrows a way to jump right into Kavats. More exploration means more use in terms of stats and variety in-game.

Just now, (PS4)Aarontrooper said:

Limbo Prime soon. 

I'm thinking it will be Atlas Prime next.  So far, he's got the BEST rework out of the most recent updates.   They practically killed Ember's survivability in higher level content last time as well.   

This Prime Acces seems to be very good, I can't wait to see the stats ! However, I have a little complaint for the prime accessory pack... Not for the Operator suit who looks really nice... not the kavat armor and genetic patern who looks pretty... ... ... But the "Kavat Incubator Segment" and "Kavat Starter Kit".

Don't worry, I understand the idea behind this pack, to allow new players to have their kavat quickly... and it is true that unlocking this upgrade for the ship is, lets say it frankly : a pain in the ass. Whether for the loot, or more importantly : the crafting. But here, I can't see the worth of all the money required for this cosmetic pack since I have all these gears already. At least, the Valkyr prime cosmetic acces offered you the classic boosters with the 30 air support charges...

So I wonder... Would it be possible for them to combine both these specific items into one bundle and to put the boosters as always ? Or at least, putting a focus booster, since that helps for the Focus farming ? I honestly ask, because... yes, it is very good for new players or people wo didn't wanted to farm these difficul ressources, and I approve it... but for veterans who already have this items since a while, we "kinda" loose money here.

Archived