Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ZEPHYR PRIME ACCESS BEGINS MARCH 20!

[DE]Drew

Image really doesn't let see enoguh of the frame to judge its look, still her rework was meh, not really resolving her problems, considering that her passive is considered usually a nightmare condition (i.e. a disadvantage!).

While the kronen prime looks like a nice complement to her estetically, i'd have loved an Attica prime to go with her especially after the unwarranted nerf it got recently

Looking forward to testing the new frame / weapons :)

I just wish the operator suit was added to the void relics too >.< Or if they added a non-prime version to the wardrobe of our kiddos through the market, but oh well.

Time to farm up the void sauce--- uh... traces!

1 hour ago, Aldrr said:

Looking forward to testing the new frame / weapons :)

I just wish the operator suit was added to the void relics too >.< Or if they added a non-prime version to the wardrobe of our kiddos through the market, but oh well.

Time farm up the void sauce--- uh... traces!

honestly i agree with the operator suits. especaily after the edilons drop. weather its on void relics or offered through the quill. I would love to see it in a drop table of some sort. because operators no longer just sit in the back of your ship anymore. I see them all the time now. But i too would like them somewhere were there at least obtainable by players. i dont even mind if they were harder to get because it takes time to build everything in the game any way.

2 hours ago, Ikusias said:

Image really doesn't let see enoguh of the frame to judge its look, still her rework was meh, not really resolving her problems, considering that her passive is considered usually a nightmare condition (i.e. a disadvantage!).

While the kronen prime looks like a nice complement to her estetically, i'd have loved an Attica prime to go with her especially after the unwarranted nerf it got recently

Attica was buffed

18 hours ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

wakes up

..Hmm? What's with all the ruckus?

Oh, yeah, that's cool. Nice.

Wake me up when I get my... *yawn* Chroma Prime...

goes back to sleep

>requires Volt prime neuroptics

>requires Saryn prime systems

>requires frost prime chassis

>requires ember prime neuroptics

Archived