Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.5 + 22.16.5.1

[DE]Megan

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Harsol1:

un-equip your sentinel's weapon then.

Happens without any sentinel weapon equipped and syndicate NPCs left at spawn.

My best guess is that mobs are able to get shots off in a split second between entering cataclysm and getting frozen by stasis, indicated by the fact that so far I've only had this happen in Grineer and Corpus but not Infested missions.

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed crashes on some 32-bit systems caused by 100 MB of memory reserved by disabled GPU particles prototype. These crashes were predominately noticed when loading into the Plains or a Void Sabotage tileset.

Was this crash related to this? WAR-1684493

There seems to be many crashes during a full squad Tridolon hunt pertaining to ram memory problem caused by being in a full squad. No problem if hunt in solo.

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.5

Changes:

• Upon escaping your Orbiter via sneaky level holes, you will now be teleported back inside. For those that have already discovered these holes and have placed Decorations in space, please contact support.warframe.com to have your Decorations put back into your Inventory. The vacuum of space is an unforgiving beast!

Hi,

I am quoting this specifically because I feel that this could have been done better.

Instead of the above:

"Tenno, we are aware of the sneaky level holes that you have discovered and also the Decorations you have placed in space. We will be fixing this by teleporting you back inside your Orbiter but what of your Decorations in space? Kindly retrieve them before our next Hotfix or they will forever be lost in space!!! The vacuum of space is an unforgiving beast!"

The above variation would be more efficient as players would not have need to contact support and the majority of players would have retrieved their decorations.

After which, you may also present the 'contact support 4 halp' option for players who may have gone inactive and returned to find their Decorations in space gone.

Right? 

I am not affected by this but I felt that players could have been forewarned before this fix rolled out to retrieve their stuff on their own. :laugh:

Eidolon capture related bugs:

1. Eidolons teleport away with filled lures are attached.
2. Ivara bow can ragdoll the Eidolon and preventing arcane & shard drops. Happened twice during the night, both times filled lures were at the feet of the Eidolon. Another ragdoll thread
3. Shrine bugs out when you insert and take shards from it. Suggestion: Add 4 second delay between taking and placing the gems.
4. Arwching launchers dropping underground or having "Invalid Launch point" error. Suggestion:  Spawn them at the feet of the person, NOT where you are aiming at.
5. Lures despawning too early when Eidolon is still alive
6. Shrines not activating
7. Abilities bug out, cannot switch to operator or use any skills.
8. Sometimes cannot switch to primary untill you die.

Plenty of other people are having these bugs too. E.g. Here and here.

Dojo related bug:

Ambient music keeps playing even if music volume is set to 0.

After the update I've had one odd problem where there was a host migration and instead of joining the team from last time without one other. I was instead brought into another game that exactly the same progress as me but my exp and resources were lost and I never got it back. Keep up the good work DE

13 hours ago, FunElite said:

Did this hotfix broke programmable logitech keys?

Yesterday, when i went offline, everything was ok. But now i logged in and none of the keys work anymore. The only thing, that changes, was the 22.16.5 hotfix.

Anybody else have the same problem? Maybe somebody knows a fix?

all my local settings were wiped, I suppose it's the same issue there

On 3/21/2018 at 6:06 PM, KyrianJin said:

i think there is a glich with the madurai focus cuz i'm not getting the icon of my physical damage and elemental damage

Make a thread about it. A friend of mine is having the same issue.

31 minutes ago, Narugo95 said:

we need a fix to the operter abilities not displaying my passives don't show up like befrore maduri the mel boost and elemental boost don't show up though i have them active :(

This was an intended change - the passives icons no longer appear on the UI. The passives themselves should be working as usual.

As I can read, my squad mates and I were not the only ones that the shrine bug happened to... 

On the latest night cycle, we got the brilliant shard from Terry, everyone in the squad was able to interact with the shrine in order to summon Garry... Problem is that everyone was seeing a different number of shard showing up on the shrine... We tried to rerun the hunt by going back into Cetus and heading out into the Plains at least 4 times. Every single time, that same damn bug happened! 

Aside from Sorties or long runs (altho not a big fan since there's no incentive to do so), trying to get as many Tridolons captures as possible during a night cycle (also the nice focus farming it offers from shards conversion) is enjoyable and can be somewhat satisfying when working properly... especially since there hasn't been any new content in the last few months! 

Archived