Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.16.5 + 22.16.5.1

[DE]Megan

Anyone looking into the delay between picking up a syndicate medallion and getting the count/total popup? Started when the big notification was added. Would also be nice if the same count/total could be found on the progress screen for a quick check.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Upon escaping your Orbiter via sneaky level holes, you will now be teleported back inside. For those that have already discovered these holes and have placed Decorations in space, please contact support.warframe.com to have your Decorations put back into your Inventory. The vacuum of space is an unforgiving beast!

why though... like it wasn't hurting anybody...

2 hours ago, Lipucd said:

Any hope to see a fix towards Mirage's Clones?
ATM you don't gain affinity/focus/credit when they score kills.

did it break again? I thought they fixed that in update:
Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.14.0

• Fixed Mirage not gaining Warframe Affinity when getting kills with her Hall of Mirrors clones. 

4 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

I'm loving the Discord Rich Presence!
QuasarsTrade.png

Will Kronen Prime recieve a buff ever? The stats are very lackluster and Telos Boltace has more utility.

I will one up you Voltage...

Will Tonfas in general get a buff ever?  Hopefully when DE reworks melee stances and how the combos function they could make Tonfas atually viable in terms of hit detection and actually fell like they are hitting somehting.  I mean sure it's trying to be realistic with the ranges on weapons to a certain extent.  (Shut Up all you people who are about to cry Primed Reach is OP on polearms)  

Point being to make the other melee weapons actually viable and fun in comparison to polearms, think we could see some range increases on weapons?  Not polearms and staves ofc but sythes feel super lackluster in the range department considering how the blade usually funtions IRL.  *cough* {not in IRL}  [We are space ninjas]  sry about that taboo there.  But also how about some range for like dual wielding melee, or daggers, or machetes. Or a stance that makes machetes viable.  

Also I know we have blade whips.  But what about a chain dagger?  I have a few ideas for how the stances would function too if anyone is interested.  (perhaps a login reward weapon with a special effect...  I can think of a few intersting effects for a chain dagger.)

anywho nuff said.

5 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

I'm loving the Discord Rich Presence!
QuasarsTrade.png

Will Kronen Prime recieve a buff ever? The stats are very lackluster and Telos Boltace has more utility.

Thanks for posting - Its a shame that we got a knock-off version of Kronen Prime. Those corpus import officials are real tight with Void Treasure counterfeiters. I bet they payed them a lot to make these cheep knock-off versions and mass distributed them. They obviously could with the Lotus gone and all... Right?

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Removed the option to equip Armor on a Kubrow equipped with the Drahk Fur Pattern as intended. 

So, uh, I have a small request: Could we have the option to equip the Kuva armor on the Drahk Fur Pattern? It fits, and the Kuva Fortress Drahks already wear the armor anyway.

Would really love to have a more 'endgame' type of method to farm Kuva such as an endless type of mission or just incorporated with Assault that starts with level 150+ enemies at Kuva Fortress, however unlike normal Flood/Siphon missions there would be a massive siphon that keeps trying to take in Kuva for as long as you can stay there (if you somehow let this siphon absorb 10 Kuva clouds then it will cease functioning for that mission). If this was also worked into Assault somehow then perhaps there would be extra secondary objectives that people can do to increase the output of the Kuva they get.

Of course, I would also expect this to include the same sort of stacking booster system that is in fissures so it rewards players for staying longer and people would actually have an excuse to use more forma'd things. It would be a very nice first step for something veteran players could use as a stepping stone for some of the 'endgame' stuff.

For Discord Rich Presence can you also have it show what Frame we are currently using as well? Would be a really nice addition to have.

Ember still needs something more to her kit and I suggest the following additions to make her useful overall:

-Increase the base range of Accelerant across all levels

-When her World on Fire reaches max in terms of power strength gained or whatever then have it create a flame aura around Ember that 'melts' oncoming projectiles (with some exceptions such as energy based projectiles) when a projectile such as a bullet becomes melted then it automatically triggers her passive and nearby Corpus enemies start to become 'overheated' and when this overheat threshold reaches a certain amount then that Corpus unit will shutdown becoming disabled for a while, however other unit types such as Grineer and Infested get panicked and become open up to other damage types, especially Cold damage. When enemies become opened up to other damage types then they take 30% more damage overall, 55% more if it is Cold damage. Also, increasing the max number of enemies that can be caught up in World on Fire

-Allow Ember to pick up a part of her Fire Blast ring similar in fashion to Volt's shield. Holding a section of the Fire Blast ring helps block oncoming projectiles or increases the chance of 'melting' them and when it disappears then it triggers Ember's passive

Mag still needs something for her survival:

-So, why not add in a mechanic in where she generates random magnetic anomalies (like you see in sortie missions) when she casts an ability, if she goes and stands in that anomaly then she gets overshields that stack up to whatever maximum, gets bonus magnetic damage, and she also becomes negatively polarized. If she uses her Polarize to polarize enemies then they become negatively polarized and any enemies or projectiles that come too close to her will be repelled back (due to the magnetic force)

-Having Pull create a greater magnetic anomaly that grants even higher bonuses but this greater anomaly only appears at a 25% or 50% rate with chances scaling based on how many enemies get pulled perhaps

-Also, can we get her Crush to be able to let her move around somewhat while in the animation instead of making her an easy target? Changing the animation and making a faster cast time would also be incredibly helpful

-Her Magnetize also could use a minimum duration and feels like it has too many diminishing returns in this sense, by setting a minimum duration it could scale a bit better off of duration mods and doesn't end too soon when using it against bosses or other priority targets

Atlas could use a few more things to make him feel a bit more worthwhile to use some of his other abilities

-Allowing Petrify to heal your Bulwarks

-Allowing Petrify to harden your Rumblers into Petrified Rumblers that have increased damage and increased Blast damage on self destruct with chances of being able to petrify enemies nearby

-For the Rumblers augment have it be able to split into two smaller Rumblers when it is destroyed 

2 hours ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

So, uh, I have a small request: Could we have the option to equip the Kuva armor on the Drahk Fur Pattern? It fits, and the Kuva Fortress Drahks already wear the armor anyway.

He does have a point^

Did this hotfix broke programmable logitech keys?

Yesterday, when i went offline, everything was ok. But now i logged in and none of the keys work anymore. The only thing, that changes, was the 22.16.5 hotfix.

Anybody else have the same problem? Maybe somebody knows a fix?

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Upon escaping your Orbiter via sneaky level holes, you will now be teleported back inside. For those that have already discovered these holes and have placed Decorations in space, please contact support.warframe.com to have your Decorations put back into your Inventory. The vacuum of space is an unforgiving beast!

God damnit. You guys and your 'No Glitches' policy.

• ack & brunt with sword and shield danaus skin's melee weapon doesn't shrink when holstered as it's supposed to. (it's been here for a very long time).

qoCn41J.png

• perla pistol skin is bugged with pandero, arca sisco, and stubba after reloading (the hotfix after mesa's deluxe bundle update messed it up).

DTbqvk7.jpg

hdxTiNz.jpg

rTudeM3.jpg

• dex furis's left pistol clip doesn't drop when reloading.

hSw8tLK.jpg

Archived