Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Tribute 850 Reward (Riven Cache)

AEP8FlyBoy

Literally no explanation required for this one.

You get a cache of three Rivens (A Rifle, Pistol and Melee).
Didn't think that 850 days in I'd get three sortie rewards.

Don't really have a use for all of em.
But I digress.

w3NO6ua.jpgJm517XP.jpg

Better than nothing I suppose. Hopefully Daily Tribute 900 is a new Primed Mod or something.
See you in late May. :highfive:

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

Are you sure it is definitely 3 specific types of rivens rather than you just happening to luck out in a random drawing.  I know the wiki says former but it's still fairly early, having said that I would have preferred one of each too like you mention, not that I'm near enough to the reward to worry about it lol

Still, given to it's 850 days reward, it's disappointing... Would expect better rewards as you go up. Rivens can be gained from sortie and even by trading, so on my part, 850 day reward is a way how DE laughs shamelessly into my face.

Edited by CoreXCZ

13 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

Don't forget the 3 free riven slots you get!

Unless you already decided to buy yourself up to a total of 90 slots, then that part of the reward gets thrashed!

I've had all 90 slots available for many months.

Do you think the Riven Cap would've gone to 93 if I had 90/90 Rivens?
That's something I've been a bit curious about.

1 hour ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

From what I saw on Reddit, it doesn't. Although they could always try to make them like those temporary slots that delete themselves once you sell the item it housed.

1 minute ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

90/90 riven owners are told to get rid of the 3 rivens to be allowed to do sorties.  They don't gain extra slots.

I'm 90/90 myself right now.  This same fate awaits me tomorrow.

Hopefull...I love how we just expect from the devs. the ones who have already given us so much for free to give more. Just be happy you get something. Cool you logged in 850 days, if they didn't have these rewards would you even be inclined to do so? Quit expecting and enjoy what you have.

Right, i'd rather have a sigil that i won't ever use and a booster that i probably get at the time when i least need it + formas that totally cannot be easily grinded from fissures :crylaugh: 
Am i the only one who doesn't mind free rivens? C'mon you guys all act as if the previous x50 milestones were any better when they're all mediocre.

already a giant topic on this

Its a mid milestone. and its fine. What are you going to do with the 7th circular log-in sigil on a two slot frame where one is already a syndicate. That's the joke. Or a 3ed circular Glyph. You can at least sell this cache.

В 02.04.2018 в 09:20, IceColdHawk сказал:

Right, i'd rather have a sigil that i won't ever use and a booster that i probably get at the time when i least need it + formas that totally cannot be easily grinded from fissures :crylaugh: 
Am i the only one who doesn't mind free rivens? C'mon you guys all act as if the previous x50 milestones were any better when they're all mediocre.

The previous milestone rewards are unique. This one is not.

1 minute ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Technically it is, because whatever you unveil will probably have stats not shared by anyone else or maybe just a small handful of other players. Whether those stats are what you want is another matter.

41 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

So is the "new" trash that baro brings every second week. Yet everyone complains about them even though they are being unique. So not really an argument.

18 hours ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Technically it is, because whatever you unveil will probably have stats not shared by anyone else or maybe just a small handful of other players. Whether those stats are what you want is another matter.

While this is true for the nature of Rivens, a reward from a common loot table is used, namely Sorties. This is not a unique reward. The unique weapons for example cannot be gained anywhere else, hence the classification as "unique".

Edited by Gessie00