Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.19.0

[DE]Megan

Fixed Exodia Contagion's interaction with Covert Lethality, resulting in the +100 damage being applied to the projectile damage multiplier instead of the base projectile damage.

Just as I was about to rename my rivened zaw dagger to "Big Balla Boom" too.

Oh well, the combo was fun while it lasted 😢

I don't want this to seem confrontational but it is what it is. Usually I buy a few pieces of tennogen but the months of content drought have kinda taken a toll, what has released has largely been disappointing. Hell I'm losing muscle memory. 

Idk, just feelsbadman. 

Thanks for further Khora tweaks

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Pets disappearing after Warframe dies and Revives, even though the Pet was alive before their owner's death.

• Fixed Pets losing loyalty when they shouldn't/not losing loyalty when they should.

TYVM. Fingers crossed to Khora being worth it to play in floods again 😉

Melee head kills now count as headshots (they already counted towards the "Get 10 headshots" challenge). Face-crit-multiplier-ahoy!

Ohhhhh Booooyyyyy!  This changes things a lot for my favorite little Huntress.  Hehe. 

Also, I must have that Mag Helmet Tennogen!  My FashionFrame OCD demands it be mine.  

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Exodia Contagion's interaction with Covert Lethality, resulting in the +100 damage being applied to the projectile damage multiplier instead of the base projectile damage.
  • Fixed Exodia Epidemic ground slam wave counting towards finisher damage instead of the intended explosion damage.
  • Fixed Thrown weapons equipped with Power Throw scaling with the range from Wukong’s Iron Vault Augment.
  • Fixed Naramon’s Void Stalker Critical Chance buff being applied to non-Melee weapons.

Fun [DE]tected.

Will give that new defense tile a whirl. And another Khora test run seems to be in order.
Many thanks! :satisfied:

...and omg I just discovered the new forum emotes 🤣 👍 ❤️ ❤️

vor 14 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Sahasa Kubrows can no longer dig up Resources in Onslaught.

Why are the only situations where certain pets are useful removed one by one? First Adarza and now this?

Archived