Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #111!

[DE]Rebecca

Okay I've been struggling to find a way to adequately put this into a question for hours, but for the sake of sleep deprivation this one is for Steve. Why scale-wise are stories in warframe so contained? Like every quest we get is single player oriented and we always wind up the protagonist of the story, and we get to walk away as this special chosen one who did the thing nobody else managed to do, and I just want to know why in a world so large as warframe, in a world with millions upon millions of players being able to contribute to the plot, everything seems to revolve around this very scoped in idea that there is the one player who matters and to which all events happen singularly to a.k.a ourselves. Is it for simplicity? Do you think it gives a better feel to the experience? Have you ever wanted to deviate from that approach? Understand I love the writing for this game either way, I've just always been curious why for the kind of game this is we've gotten the kind of story writing we have. 

Eidolon Hunts fixes.

1) Void Strike bug. Damage bonus not being applied on Eidolon (for example i lost 4 out 8 x25 void strikes this morning)

2) Eidolon warping bug.

3) Reload bug. The weapon can't be reloaded, i need to switch primary to secondary and switch to primary again in order to reload.

----

Sentient cores. What to do with them? I have thousands of them and there is no application for them. Maybe it would be a good idea to use them to craft Synthetic Eidolon Shards? Just make a blueprint of a Synthetic Eidolon Shard, it really doesn't matter how much standing it would cost, and let us craft those from sentient cores.

В 09.05.2018 в 20:36, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What: While the majority of the dev-team is sworn to secrecy on various projects, we’ll be highlighting a lot of in-progress items, talking about some Warframes new and old, and we’ll be taking a deeper look at the continued Dojo improvements this stream! Who will be the best at my personally designed obstacle course? Hobbled Keys only!

Prizes? Oh yes, Platinum and Prime Access awaits lucky Twitch viewers!

Twitch Drop!? Starting with the Devstream, all weekend long Warframe Partners will feature Twitch Drops! Watch any the Devstream or any Partner for 1 hour to receive 1 x Nitain!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, May 11th @ 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on May 11 and we’d like to choose from some of your questions!

That's all cool and stuff, but Twitch right now are having severe problems with their platform, like many people can't even log in properly right now, it's sad and it's frustrating. Hopefully they're going to fix this soon though...

Is there a possibility of another pass on level hit boxes? For example, with movement 2.0 its very easy to get stuck on doorframe and odd places in the environment. Could simplified environments help this, even? 

Hi !

I have 2 question that i keep for myself since 2 years.

1°) When will you add an Auction House ? (1 sell slot in AH = 1 trade slot "remaining" daily lost and locked untill the item is sold or fade in time)

1 item to put in ah cost a bit credit and ofc item sold grant the player the amount of plat he want to have for this (cost credit item to put in ah * plat player want to receive by the trade)

(and maybe introduce this system with baro kiteer stuff, or the index guy, and when a player sold an item, a pop up like "lotus or ordis" say something like "look like the trade is benefit for both of us")

2°) When will you add a party finder in the game ? (like ff14 or WoW)  a bit customizable, like "i host, i choose planet hydron, mission sedna, i can select the 3 slot wich frame i want to join (with for each slot, customizable text to say "i want trinity ev"), i can customize name of my host like "Xp Farm" or "Polymer Farm".

Why thoses 2 kind of system that can make the game so more enjoyable, dont exist ? (A.H. will reduce significantly the price of warframe market or riven market, and easier the life of every players in the game)

Sorry for my bad english, i truly hope you'll understand me 🙂

Aligment System, is it Ultima inspired? Or will we get prejudicated for being full moon, as i consider not fair compared  a sun/neutral as spilled as much blood?

UMBRA 

Operator syandannas/tatoos/hair

Deluxe skins

That is all, endgame is fashionframe for me.

Currently each Warframe has at least one Augment mod (exception Khora) that alters the base effects of one ability they have.

Is it possible we'll see any additional Augments mods to abilities that already have at least one? 

Ex: Frost has "Ice Wave Impedance" for his Ice Wave ability, would it be possible to see an additional Augments that alters the same ability but different from the one mentioned above?

Perhaps a question that has been asked before.

Is there any chance that there would ever be newer remakes of older prime trailers?

Giving some sort of lore insight to frames who used the old "sneak peak" format.

Question time: Are we likely to get Pets 2.0 in the somewhat foreseeable future? And if so is it likely to allow us to finally have access to having Vacuum for them even if it's centered around the pet itself?

Request: How about letting an installed Greater lens be returned to our inventory if we're replacing it with an Eidolon lens?

With all lenses not automatically being removed and returned to our inventory with Focus 2.5 as was the case with 2.0, my reasoning is that Greater lenses are already quite an investment of time and effort to farm and craft, or else they cost plat in the market; I have about a dozen Eidolon lens BPs that aren't being used because I'm loathe to waste the already-installed Greater lenses on the frames that I would most like to upgrade (mostly the Primed frames), and a load of frames that aren't being used because I don't want to waste an Eidolon lens on a frame that will eventually be replaced by a Prime variant (i.e. it really doesn't make sense to have Eidolon lenses on my non-prime frames and Greater lenses on my prime frames).  Being asked to re-farm/re-craft or re-buy Greater lenses feels like a step too far, as the gain is relatively small (as compared to the increase from a normal to a Greater lens, for which it does make sense that we should sacrifice the already-installed normal lens) and being *forced* to get on the hamster wheel to achieve it is neither respecting our time, not is it really making the game any more fun.

Alternatively, give us a Greater lenses distiller - but I can see why you might not want people to be able swap them out at will, hence my suggestion above.

Will we see an auction house or a listing board any time soon? 

The situation with trade chat is out of hand and it discourages a lot if players from participating in that nonsense. 

Question 1: Is there a chance you might consider reducing the capacity cost of Articula in the Ortiber? I wanted to display all 3 Eidolons and 8 of my warframes but that won't leave much capacity for other stuff. I heard the Articula costs are high is because of performance issues they cause, but even if you reduce their cost to like.. 75 or 50 that would help A LOT. 🙂

Question 2: Would it be possible to let the new Sukshma decorations use your orbiter's colors? They look so out of place unless your orbiter uses the standard colors.

On 2018-05-09 at 7:10 PM, Sean said:

Sidenote: Turn Vacuum into an infinite gear item, appeases both the side that wants universal vacuum and those that don't.

INGENIOUS

Otherwise, Operator melee in future? A look at making Operator movement slightly smoother perhaps? I know that part of the issue is Operator skeleton and rigging.

Operator voice and dialogue is also desperately in need of a coherency pass.

When will we see the classic/modern skins of Lato and Bronco, showed off on an earlier devstream?

Can you add Operator suits and hoods based on the Syndicates?

Can you fix the language filter in game so it doesn't think "Balla" (The Zaw strike) is an offensive word?

Archived