Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Warframe Guesses

DSkycroft

Conan the Barbarian's scantily clad female companion, each of her abilities causes her to summon a 2 handed weapon of a varying nature, be it Greatsword, Greataxe, Greathammer or the almighty Great Scott.

Image result for great scott gif

A man can dream.

Hm. . . current assumption? It'll be one of the upcoming fan-proposed-and-changed models, the 9 after Khora they planned before saying "THATS ENOUGH!"

If it is indeed influenced by the big blade in question, I feel it could be

1. Shadows?

2. Something Martial, but Nobility and Heroics based rather then scalibur's "sword-wielding every-grunt in history."

3. Sentient (even with Chroma occupying our Arsenal)?

4. Umbral (What I think of every time I see shadowy bits these days.)?

23 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Conan the Barbarian's scantily clad female companion, each of her abilities causes her to summon a 2 handed weapon of a varying nature, be it Greatsword, Greataxe, Greathammer or the almighty Great Scott.

Image result for great scott gif

A man can dream.

Should be a male warframe, but I would totally for that.

3 minutes ago, KubrowTamer said:

Probably sentient themed warframe, as the sword is obviously sentient themed so it makes sense to get a warframe with matching appearances.

That's pretty much my guess as well.

Also, im sure this wont be a weapon award and/or introduced in sacrifice and/or as Umbra's weapon because it seems like the sacrifice is going to be more orokin themed in learning the creation and plot points of warframes so the sentients will probably be taking a backseat in the next quest.

That and the Ballas sword and umbra will prob be the two things from that quest.

33 minutes ago, Urlan said:

Should be a male warframe, but I would totally for that.

We don't need scantily clad men, Rhino is muscly enough for at least 20 Conans.

No no. Scantily clad muscly female or I riot.

Even a scantily clad female sentient frame would be acceptable, *nudge nugde* DE.

Edited by DeMonkey

5 minutes ago, AcceI said:

Hopyfully one without any CC ability.  Can you imagine the odds?

Good idea. We'll have a CC-less frame, we'll try and give it good damage and realllllly good tanking (and no way of really using it by drawing aggro).

We shall call him... Wukong!

Hmmm... That didn't work out so good :wink:

11 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Good idea. We'll have a CC-less frame, we'll try and give it good damage and realllllly good tanking (and no way of really using it by drawing aggro).

We shall call him... Wukong!

Hmmm... That didn't work out so good :wink:

Real talk, though, and aggro-magnet tank would be kinda nice.

1 hour ago, PsiWarp said:

Sentient in nature, first of its kind, just as Excalibur was the first...?

It would be odd, considering Void energy is poison to them. I mean it is their design flaw after all. Being around a Tenno would be pretty bad I would figure.

17 minutes ago, Urlan said:

It would be odd, considering Void energy is poison to them. I mean it is their design flaw after all. Being around a Tenno would be pretty bad I would figure.

An oddity born from the union of mortal enemies. I mean, we don't see Sentient-based weapons malfunctioning when a Tenno wields them, so designing a Warframe around Sentient tech isn't that farfetched.

Ghost/samurai frame. Eduacted guess based on the new sword.

Complete spitball ideas:

Following samurai, light on area cc, gonna need a defensive buff skill somewhere and/or some stealth. Thinking of gameplay as a mix between any two of Saryn, Excal, and Ash (but no Shuriken or Spores). Ghostly abilities could involve a skill to leap into enemies for damage, aggro draw or perhaps even short bursts of limited control.

EDIT: If we get another weapon released with it, my hopes rest in a new bow.

Edited by SenorClipClop