Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.6

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, Rogelio_Gaona said:

I found the same annoying problem, but i found how fix it:
Put x360ce files in only read mode, that works fine for me, sorry for my bad english 😊 

Nope, didn't work either. It is acting like it isn't even hooked up

7 minutes ago, DeyjaVou said:

Go into your Warframe folder, find dxgi.dll, right click it and select "Properties". Then, check the "Read-only" box at the bottom. The launcher seems to be deleting anything that isn't part of the game, or a configuration file, which is strange. This will *hopefully* keep it from deleting the file, unless you're running the game as administrator deliberately.

Yes! this does it! Thanks 😄 

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Kromatia:

Molt is her CC. Learn to use more than one of her abilities. And seriously, that's why you play as part of a TEAM.

Molt is terrible CC because it doesn't draw aggro at all. It's just floating in the air without any usefulness.

To those having issues with applications that leave files in the warframe directory, my completely ignorant brain jumps to this line item.

Disabled some cache-corruption checks that were triggering and preventing updates; we will work on making these automatically repair the cache instead.

34 minutes ago, Tauni said:

Fantastic, Saryn's back to collecting dust for me if this is the last of the rework, which did nothing to address her biggest flaw. Still no cc. Damage is all fine and dandy, but you tend to need a little something called cc to stop enemies with peashooters from shredding you. 

There's a reason Saryn hid in corners. 

Regenerative molt, Miasma with Natural Talent and Range (which you need for spores anyway), full Vitality, Hunter Adrenaline and a status melee with Healing Return.

I made it to wave 14 solo in elite onslaught yesterday using that without a single death.

4 minutes ago, lexandritte said:

Regenerative molt, Miasma with Natural Talent and Range (which you need for spores anyway), full Vitality, Hunter Adrenaline and a status melee with Healing Return.

I made it to wave 14 solo in elite onslaught yesterday using that without a single death.

Even with only Regenerative Molt, Saryn is not one to get shredded easily. Just don't stand still and make sure you have energy to recast molt and you'll be fine.

13 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Molt is terrible CC because it doesn't draw aggro at all. It's just floating in the air without any usefulness.

Then don't cast it mid air. I've seen Molt draw quite a bit of aggro when it's within range of the enemies.

38 minutes ago, bungawunga said:

Would be great if keyboards and controllers can have functional menus.

Maybe DE should talk to some other game developers who don't have such a difficult time using controller and keyboard interchangeably, like ANYONE IN THE INDUSTRY.

Just now, TyrianMollusk said:

Maybe DE should talk to some other game developers who don't have such a difficult time using controller and keyboard interchangeably, like ANYONE IN THE INDUSTRY.

Amen. 

As for legitimate feedback: right now, kludging keyboard, mouse, and controller together is superior to their experimental thing. Even if it means stringing keyboard and mouse cables across my living room floor. 

I also have my doubts about the word “experiment.” DE doesn’t usually walk anything back. 

39 minutes ago, warp_cat said:

no more fun with one warframe maybe? :clem:

Fixed it for you.

It isn't about having to push 1 button, it is about how now you have to babysit your Spores, not to mention the ability gets penalized on recast and punished for teammates killing enemies.

If Spores still spread on death this wouldn't be an issue but as of now Spores are very anti-team oriented.

Caster frames suck in general because they are boring. I still wish Saryn would go back to being an up-close melee bruiser/tank but DE seems to think she is better standing in one spot and hiding behind corners.

4 minutes ago, TyrianMollusk said:

Too much work, I have deja vu about peripheral interaction being temporarily removed and returning with Dark Sectors and Raids in the future.

Самое  главное исправление.....Исправлена ошибка скрипта при отображении обратного отсчета миссии на украинском языке.
и  мы всё понимаем  без слов для чего  DE   нужен  был  срочно   этот хотфикс ... (хохляцкий плачь  больше не  будет  терроризировать тех поддержку ...  )

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Kromatia:

Then don't cast it mid air. I've seen Molt draw quite a bit of aggro when it's within range of the enemies.

Casting it in the air makes more enemies see it. How should that be bad?

I actually believe you that it can draw aggro but it doesn't do it consistently and that is what makes the ability bad.

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.20.0: New percussion-driven music has been added to the Star Chart and loading screens.
Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.4: Reduced the loading/Star Chart percussion loop.
Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.5: Increased the fade out time for Star Chart ambient and Star chart percussion music.

DE added and changed percussion music in update and some hotfix. And I always said to delete this music or add a button to turn it off.
But until 'Hotfix 22.20.6' my opinion has not been accepted.I sincerely hope. I hope that my wish will come true in the next 'Beasts of the Sanctuary: Hotfix 22.20.7'.

The new "Controller Support" made the exact opposite what it's supposed to do. It supports more the MOUSE and KEYBOARD functions now rather than actual CONTROLLER support. not only my "opinion" and "feelings" there are more look here: 

I have been playing with the inputmapper Playstation 4 Conroller Support untill now with little to no Issues and it worked just fine...was happy with how it was almost everything controllable and accessable with controller. Now i was quitting Warframe because i just cannot, will not and don't want to play with keyboard and mouse when the menu is always so mixed up between mouse and keyboard.

I want to be FAST with my equipment and would like the Controller Support in ANY Situation. (Menus,options,equipment, etc.)

I dont wanna see more mouse and keyboard if i have Controller settings set!!!

1 hour ago, Tauni said:

Fantastic, Saryn's back to collecting dust for me if this is the last of the rework, which did nothing to address her biggest flaw. Still no cc. Damage is all fine and dandy, but you tend to need a little something called cc to stop enemies with peashooters from shredding you. 

I'm honestly fine with her not having a cc. You gotta have some sort of weaknesses on frames that other squad mates could fill up 😕

1 hour ago, Tauni said:

Firequake, Snow Globe, Ingis/Wraith with punchthrough, Jat Kittag... I could go on. All work for keeping your squishy toxin mistress safe.

Archived