Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.3 - Limbo Prime

[DE]Megan

vor einer Stunde schrieb [DE]Megan:
  • Sanctuary Onslaught 
  • Elite Sanctuary Onslaught (Radiant)

Could you maybe make onslaught playable solo before hiding more stuff there? Dealing with groups breaking up gets really old and I don't want to use maiming strike all the time...

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Changed the Market Platinum price of the Dax Nikana Skin to 35 platinum (was 225). This price change also affects The Sacrifice Collection which is now 400 Plat (was 550).
    • We are running a script that will refund overspent Platinum to the respective accounts. We will update this thread when the script is done and relog is required! 

Refund is complete! Please relog at your convenience. 

This doesn't refund gift packs im still at loss thx to this.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed the Prime Passive of Energy pulse on Orokin Void Death Orb applying to Umbra as he is not considered a Prime

This is sad for us Excalibur mains who missed out on (and is willing to Sacrifice our real money for, even though we understand it will never happen) Excalibur Prime, thinking we were finally receiving the equivalent, yet alternative version of the frame. I truly hope DE reverts this change. 

2 minutes ago, Egotistique said:

Man can we unnerf Limbo's 2. Like the quality of life thing where you can shoot in it is nice but 15 seconds duration is really not enough =(

It is plenty of time. Most people rarely run cataclysm for this full duration due to shrinkage, and 15s unloaded allows for plenty of time to do mass murder.

1 hour ago, NightmareT12 said:

I have Excalibur Prime and I can assure you one thing: This change here is a mistake. He's Orokin tech and he should benefit.

If we go by this line of thought then I guess we should also allow normal warframes to get energy from death orbs, right?

As a non-excal prime owner I see the energy from death orbs thing is a quirk exclusive to prime warframes, sentience and umbra mods being the quirks exclusive to excal umbra/potential future umbras. I already feel that Umbra with this new update has just been elevated to "why does Excal prime even exist now?" with radial howl now becoming just a straight upgrade to radial blind instead of a sidegrade and now you want Umbra to still have as easy a time in Orokin tilesets as prime warframes in addition to the fact he has an easier time battling with sentients? It's good to have a founder that doesn't flip on the mere thought of having a free access excalibur that looks better than something they paid hundreds in real money to get, but this is a little going overboard.

Primes should be upgrades to normal warframes and have an easier time in Orokin tilesets, Umbra should be a sidegrade to primes and have an easier time against sentients, the thought of having Umbra counterpart stronger than the prime one (accessible or not) instead of just having a different set of advantages to it is just ludicrous imo, really the only Umbra I can give a pass for in this thing is the China exclusive "Umbra prime" given the "prime" in its name but that version of Warframe got shut down, anyway.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Synthesis Target missing their blue VFX glow indication.

You should also have Simarus be like, "Hay, that's the target." and mark it.

He does if you have the scanner out, why not when it's not out?

It's especially annoying when it gets to low hitpoints and then he's like, don't kill it!
But it's usually to late.

Just now, SpadaNgDios said:

This is sad for us Excalibur mains who missed out on (and is willing to Sacrifice our real money for, even though we understand it will never happen) Excalibur Prime, thinking we were finally receiving the equivalent, yet alternative version of the frame. I truly hope DE reverts this change. 

Sad yes but totally makes sense to not have the prime ability on non prime frame.

So, it seems that people can join sessions when one is set up for friends or invite only, like it was a public session...

And another is that, getting into operator mode and then return into the warframe, may cause transference static.

1 minute ago, Leqesai said:

It is plenty of time. Most people rarely run cataclysm for this full duration due to shrinkage, and 15s unloaded allows for plenty of time to do mass murder.

Yeah Im just a very subpar player HAHAHAHA
For all intents and purposes it probably is enough time but it doesnt synchronize well time wise with the other abilities. Would be nice to have it back to where it was but whatever floats your boat.

•  Make it easier to leave squad after a mission, tedious to drag to my icon and then have the option BELOW another option. The option to leave squad NEEDS to be right below, not the next one under "see profile", who da F. wants to see his profile immediately after finishing a mission?!

•  I wanna see the full detailed list of players when I hit ESC during a mission, not drag the cursor over every single one to see.

•  Add back the top left button to go from Navigation to Arsenal and viceversa without completely exiting the menu.

• Increase window size of items in Inventory and add specific colors and their name in each one, no more hovering crap.

• Give us that goddamn nodachi sword already!

5 minutes ago, Egotistique said:

Yeah Im just a very subpar player HAHAHAHA
For all intents and purposes it probably is enough time but it doesnt synchronize well time wise with the other abilities. Would be nice to have it back to where it was but whatever floats your boat.

I hear you. Stasis is just extremely powerful now. Probably one of the most powerful abilities in the game since you are completely unrestricted now. Balance with it used to be restriction to melee. Balance now is restriction to use time and energy efficiency cost.

Also, you must not think you are merely subpar player. Believe in yourself with true passion and faith of mighty god limbo, lord of death realm.

il y a 58 minutes, Ikusias a dit :
  Masquer le contenu

believe me: it makes sense considering how excalibur Umbra was created. Do you think that Ballas would have willingly given orochin tech access to it, considering circumstances?

Also this difference between prime and Umbra hints that Ballas tested anti -Sentient tech, the tau mods, and then didn't implement it in production frames to sabotage further the war effort

^ This. Lore-wise, it make sense.

I kinda feel like the radial howl buff was largely unnecessary, the only thing I could ask for Umbra aside from bug fixes right now is being able to toggle his "umbra details" (scarf and arm thingies) off for skins like the proto one, as I think it really interferes with the militaristic look of it, Umbra is an incredibly strong Warframe even without the increased armor and radial howl's increased cast time only felt as just in respect of founders (not me) as well as encouraging a different playstyle that makes more use of the Operator and Umbra's unique passive (when in a tight spot, transference out and void dash out of danger instead of casting radial blind, Umbra will probably still cast Radial Howl by its own giving a similar effect to a fast casting radial blind but you make use of transference and the passive).

Maybe this hasn't been mentioned yet, But I hope this comes to light when the chance comes around. Some arcanes aren't registering and not doing what it's supposed do. Arcanes such as Arcane Guardian for example, isn't working. This was realized when I was playing as some of my warframes with the arcane on. 

Archived