Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

worst company fail

Ragnarok160

4 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

...I'm gonna go with EA consistently #*!%ing S#&$ up over the course of a year with Star Wars BFII culminating in the phrase "No loot boxes" becoming industry standard good PR for a game.

More than half of their development team is also experienced with most of the game's coding, as some of the original developers have been pushed to other projects by the company itself.

Just a fun fact.

not worse than yahoos blunders.

• 1998: Yahoo refuses to buy google for 1mil USD
  • 2002: Yahoo realizes its mistake and tries to buy google for 3bil USD. Google wants 5bil USD. Yahoo said no
  • 2008: Yahoo refuses to be sold to Microsoft for 40bil USD
  • 2016: Yahoo is sold to verizon for 4.6bil USD

2 minutes ago, ---Quill-Onkko--- said:

not worse than yahoos blunders.

• 1998: Yahoo refuses to buy google for 1mil USD
  • 2002: Yahoo realizes its mistake and tries to buy google for 3bil USD. Google wants 5bil USD. Yahoo said no
  • 2008: Yahoo refuses to be sold to Microsoft for 40bil USD
  • 2016: Yahoo is sold to verizon for 4.6bil USD

Big OOFs right here. I can feel the pain.

21 minutes ago, (XB1)DeadFall526 said:

I need to get off this forum for today, literally every single new thread if pissing me off. 

How to get off the forums: click the Sign Out option under your user name in the upper right corner. Don't log back on.

How not to get off the forums: write a post on the forum saying you want to get off the forums.

Edited by rune_me
spelling

14 minutes ago, (XB1)DeadFall526 said:

I need to get off this forum for today, literally every single new thread if pissing me off. 

Why so miserable?

I don't even see how this thread could piss you off to be honest, unless you're triggered about the fact that it's in the wrong subforum. 

Sadly though that's my job.

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Why so miserable?

I don't even see how this thread could piss you off to be honest, unless you're triggered about the fact that it's in the wrong subforum. 

Sadly though that's my job.

oh is your name not just for show?

11 minutes ago, ---Quill-Onkko--- said:

oh is your name not just for show?

I can be triggered by people posting in the wrong subforum without being a member of staff.

Triggered is a strong word though, I was being humorous. My name is entirely for show, because to a 10 year old "De" instead of "The" was very showy.

I was the coolest 10 year old. :clem:

Despite all I've read in this thread, I still think Blockbuster not buying Netflix was the worst mistake. Is there even a Blockbuster still in existence today? I don't even think they were able to sell themselves, probably filed bankrupt and closed all chains.

I'm sure there are some corporate blunders that are Earth-shattering just not popularly known.

Definitely the Blockbuster one. Not only they failed to make billions in profit, but they also disappeared because of that. A company publishing warframe wouldn't make as much money, and they would probably inadvertedly make Warframe suck as a game as stated above. Gaming publishers are mostly a bad thing during these times.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)the-creeperman said:

Did anyone know that Warframe (DE specifically) is owned by a Chinese chicken meat supplier called "Leyou"?

1. A lot of people know.

2. Leyou also produces games and they don't affect what DE does.