Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Scarf and Details Toggle

Alaeacus

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

Try searching for threads about this topic, you'll see how sensitive it is.

kinda scared to ask but... how?

if people have excalibur prime, why can't they just put the key face on the scarfman?
it's purely cosmetic isn't it?

56 minutes ago, Xyphon95 said:

To be honest, I think we deserve to use Excalibur Primes helmet and/or skin on Umbra. It only makes sense to allow this yet it still has not been implemented since the release of Umbra.

When Umbra first came out i though it would be good having the Excalibur Prime Helmet and Skin to wear on Umbra, now i am more like "Screw It!" , i made an awesome build on my Excal Prime using 2 Umbral mods, i dont need the Specter aspect of Umbra to be good and i am still topping the mission summery with Excal Prime so i will just continue playing my Excal Prime over Umbra.

Now if i was to pick i would say No... Unnecessary.

2 hours ago, Nakrast said:

Can you use Prime cosmetics on the regular versions of the frames? No, so why should Umbra be able to?

Both Excalibur Umbra and Excalibur Prime are better variants of Excalibur and that's why you can use Excalibur cosmetics on both Umbra and Prime, this would entail that both these frame are in the same league, not Umbra above Prime or Prime above Umbra, there is no cosmetic hierarchy between the two, so why should we not be allowed to do it? and as Taciturnitas mentioned that it is completely cosmetic so why not let us founders have the ability to do this?

I really like the neckscarf and am ok with the armour on the elbows, but that rubbery strip down the chest? Oof. I'd be willing to sacrifice the neckscarf to get rid of it (even if I'd prefer being able to have the neckscarf itself on).

I'd much prefer having them be toggled on *and* putting the fashion of the Scarf on the "Syandana" section (it can take on the Primary Color of the Syandana) while the Crescents are on the "Attachments" section (it can have the Accent Color of Attachments) tbh. Both unaffected by the main frame's coloring allowing *much* needed freedom for customization while giving players a choice on whether or not to have them on
They won't replace your Syandana or Attachments ofc they will just be affected by those respective colors if they are toggled on (seperate toggles aswell pls)

Edited by -Bv-Hart

9 hours ago, -Bv-Hart said:

I'd much prefer having them be toggled on *and* putting the fashion of the Scarf on the "Syandana" section (it can take on the Primary Color of the Syandana) while the Crescents are on the "Attachments" section (it can have the Accent Color of Attachments) tbh. Both unaffected by the main frame's coloring allowing *much* needed freedom for customization while giving players a choice on whether or not to have them on
They won't replace your Syandana or Attachments ofc they will just be affected by those respective colors if they are toggled on (seperate toggles aswell pls)

Probably the best suggestion of how to handle it imo. Would give better customisation freedom for normal umbra and for umbra w/o his details.

Please consider to create a toggle button for the umbra top scarf, because every syandana or armor chest I put on it spoils the fashion frame clipping badly

I'm not the only one asking this, so please consider seriously this idea.

Thank you!

I feel so frustrated when I put a Tennogen skin on the Excalibur Umbra by the simple fact that the Umbra details of it covers almost the entire skin. And I also feel bad for the artists who took the time to make these incredible skins, only to have the work totally covered when placed in the Exalibur Umbra.
Please DE we already have the option to hide the details in the Prime Warframes, just give us the option to do the same with our beloved Excalibur Umbra.....pls? ❤️

Just text is boring,here some pictures for comparison:

LAxbwII.jpg

AqDGJuk.jpg

bZInpeR.jpg

Sorry for any typos, English is not my main language. And thanks for your time. ✌️

• Like 4