The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault July 24: Nyx and Rhino are Primed to return!

[DE]Rebecca

17 minutes ago, ALEX_IV said:

Serious question: Why is Nova Prime not being unvaulted?

She was retired from the reward tables on November 22, 2016. That will be two years next November. She has been vaulted the longest so far.

Meanwhile, if I am not mistaken, Rhino Prime has been unvaulted twice already in the same period.

Why?

Because Nyx was vaulted earlier, on 8/23/2016.   If they had followed their previous pattern with 3, this unvaulting would have been Rhino, Mag, and Nyx (which is what everyone was predicting...)

Based on the idea that they are only going with 2 for the future - one first time unvaulting and one previous unvaulting, I would expect the next few unvaultings to be something like:

Mag & Nova
Frost & Volt
Ember & Ash

After that, it becomes a bit murky.   The previously unvaulted ones could loop through the first four again (Rhino, Mag, Frost, Ember), or it could simply continue the old/new pattern with Loki and Nyx paired with first unvaulted primes like Trinity and Saryn, in which case this may be the last time we see Rhino Prime for a very long time...    (Another possibility which comes to mind is they eventually go to quarterly unvalutings, where the odd quarters follow the prior unvault/first unvault pattern, and the even quarters are a prior unvault/prior unvault pattern to loop through the older frames more often...)

How expensive are this kind of things in general?

The giant pack looks like 120€.

The normal ones maybe 60€.

And the cosmetics like 30€.

Is it really so expensive? Plat is in general not cheap and then the warframe...

I see they added plat to the accessory packs to try to justify the $20 price tags.

When they know people just want the accessories. This has been discussed ad nauseam.

It's like the accessory packs that comes with prime releases. They throw in 90 day boosters just so they can charge $50 for it. You're not buying the accessories.

Yes, the game is free. Doesn't make it less slimy.

Does anyone actually care about Distilling Extractor Prime? Seriously asking.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (XB1)Lycentia said:

Does anyone actually care about Distilling Extractor Prime? Seriously asking.

Kind of, yeah. I'm a bit of a completionist, and I do like using the extractors. Plop one down before I go to bed, wake up and collect loot.

Will I buy this pack? Still debating on it.

2 hours ago, Sageis said:

Wait, your not willing to spend like $20 on an Accessory pack BECAUSE it comes WITH Plat? 200 Plat is like $15 bucks (Between the $10 and $20 pack) and you get some nice cosmetic primes or a useful extractor for like five extra bucks. I mean...would you be happier if it was $20 and didn't come with plat?

Plat is insanely easy to come by. DE's value on it is absurd. No questions asked. People would be immensely happy to spend $10 on these packs for just cosmetics.