Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the reason you started playing Warframe?

paulbert97

I came across this game several years ago because I was browsing through steam’s “free to play” section of the store and came across it but the reason I started being genuinely attached to Warframe was the community.

I’m fortunate enough to be part of an amazing clan and an even greater alliance. I’ve had some unforgettable experiences in this game and can only imagine what more is to come.

I’m interested in hearing why all of you have chosen to play Warframe!

I saw some russian youtuber play it when it just appeared on steam, like 5-6 years ago. First of all i thought of warframe as of basic shooter game, nothing special. Then the guy started aiming while in air and said "damn, you can shoot like max payne in this game". I immediately started downloading. Little did i know of what i was getting myself into. And i wasn't disappointed.

Had downloaded and tried this game several months ago but wasnt feeling it. Came back to it again after hearing positive reviews amongst all the trash that is Defiance 2050 which I was hoping would be fixed, but is in worse state than the original 5 years ago. Unplayable. I was itching to get back into a good loot and leveling shooter and this was everyones go to aside from Destiny which I have heard is not that great since #2. Also, f2p vs $60, although I'm in over $100 since starting Warframe again a little over a month ago. Stop the madness.

Edited by (XB1)Tr0gL0dyt3
grammar

Have had my eyes on it since 2013 but didnt pick it up until the end of last year. This because Marvel Heroes got shut down and I needed a new game to spend time in (hopefully for a long time). So far it has been great, always something to do, some way to progress that feels rewarding. Got 1500h+ atm and I'll probably keep playing for a long time. I'm playing other games on the side so the daily dose of WF is just enough for me. I play more when I have a new idea of something I wanna work on. Right now trying to forma some frames to fit in 2 Umbral mods while farming some un-vaulted relics aswell.

WF for the PvE fix, realistic graphics and fun combat, Overwatch for the PvP part.

My husband was looking around Steam to see some new games when he stumbled on to Warframe. It was Free-2-Play, he downloaded and started playing then showed me the game.

I always loved Sci-fi games and when i saw it was 3rd person with a DevilMayCry playstyle i decided to download and try it out for my self.

We have been playing for more than 5 Years now and are both Founders. ❤️

I played it a few years ago, not for very long at all, and just couldn't get my head around it.

Saw a few threads on ResetERA at the start of the year about it, and thought that there must be something in it, so I started it again in Feb thinking I'll give this a real good go.

500hrs later............

I was looking for an alternative when I got fed up with Skyforge (found the mission to achieve God status impossible, so ragequit and uninstalled). Warframe just sounded like a cool name (hadn't even seen any screen shots or videos) so I thought I'd give it a go. Happy to say I haven't regretted my decision (yet).