[DE]Rebecca

Daily Tribute Dev Workshop!

This doesn't seem much of an improvement to me, this still locks all the good rewards behind months or even years of playing, for example the Zenith, Zenistar, and Sigma & Octantis are all good weapons, currently it would take 700 days to get all 3, with the new system, it would take 600 days, that's still almost 2 years, not much of an improvement.

Also are you planning to add more primed mods? Because swapping primed mods to day 100 and weapons and equipment to 200 means that within 700 days you would have all the primed mods, but 1200 days for all the weapons and equipment.

Personally I think a better option would be every 50 days you could pick any weapon, primed mod, or sigil pack. Lodestar Syandana could switch to a forced reward at 500 days, and the new armor pack could stay as a forced reward for 1000 days. This would allow new players to catch up faster as they could choose the rewards that would have the biggest impact on their gameplay first, while leaving the more obvious cosmetic items time locked to allow bragging about them. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

Sooooooooooo lets say if I'm currently on day 499, 1 day away from the Zenith under the current system. And you happen to patch to the new system on that day. I'm presuming that means I now have to wait and extra 100 days to get that reward huh? You understand that I might not think this is better for me right? 😛

Edited by MurderMurderMurder
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

Looks interesting ^.^ 

hey guys while you are at it can you take a look at the cryotic because i think it became literaly a running gag between a lot of tenno. 20 cyotic as login reward should be changed a little bit up ^.^ 

I already passed the 200 weapon milestone and am really looking forward to the zenistar, at 300. Im at 273, i would be really disappointed having to wait till 400 for it, it would be absolutely amazing being able to have a choice on older milestones because I would choose the zenistar above the Azima not only because i like melee, but because of the more useful secondary fire mode. A short look at it would be very useful and would make it a choice. 

Thanks for maybe reading this, your game made me discover my secret love for leveling and grinding. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

37 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

2. Primed Mods. Days 100, 300, 500, etc.

All existing Primed Mods will be an option for these intervals.

Primed Chamber?

• Haha 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

More Endo and resources?

Spoiler

yzX4Lkq.pngemFCArS.png

Glad for the people unable to log in every day, though.

1 minute ago, Oru5732 said:

Primed Chamber?

Spoiler

Edited by AuroraSonicBoom
  • Upvote 1

Ok, i see, it's gonna be 600th day for me soon, in new system i can get last Tribute weapon... if i wait for that update...
So the question is - WHEN?

as title says everyone gets choices except the ones who are at the max logins available we only get whatever new weapon or mod de issues we dont get a 1 of 3 choice ie primed mods weapons or syndanna's...kinda thought thats what trading was going to balance for us at the max logins...the the riven mods and endo whatever seem okay but not the primed mods and weapons thats only balanced for those with less logins

• Haha 10

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

3. Weapons and Equipment. Days 200, 400, 600, etc.

With this current scaling aren't you increasing the required time to aqquire all the login weapons by 100 days, seeing as how currentley you require 700 days to aqquire all 4 weapons and with that system you would require 800? Maybe i'm misunderstanding something.

It was indeed a typo, the margins remain the same, good step in the right direction but the numbers need to be revised to solve the issues i currentley have with the daily logins, the 2 year completion time.

Edited by Neonpkz
Typo in original post, adjusted my response accordingly.
  • Upvote 4

I don't know if it's been asked here but...

Question: will the login progress continue or will it be a reset, and also lets say if you just crossed 200 mark will we have to wait 200 days or what?

• Upvote 2

Under some amount of debate is also Milestone rewards such as Primed Mods and Weapons, being tradable. At this time, we are removing this from the plan.

Good. Let it stay that way.

Don't see why there won't be continued new log in rewards for older players.   They can choose between the newer items or take older rewards again. 

• Like 3

Cool sugestion: add some free choice for veterans, we have been getting these rewards without choice for years now, it would be nice if we could get some itens we actually want, then we can move forwards normally

This seems good - but what exactly is the reasoning for removing the option to trade them? You were talking about adding that, what point specifically made you back away from it?

Hmm, I thought the purpose of fixing milestones was to let people choose if they want mods/weapons/cosmetics first, but this proposal makes no changes at all to that... Slightly disappointed, that I will have to get 800 days to get all weapons and mods locked behind Daily Tribute. 3 EFFIN' YEARS.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, _Vortus_ said:

Don't see why there won't be continued new log in rewards for older players.   They can choose between the newer items or take older rewards again. 

why would you take another old weapon or primed mod? thats not really a choice since you cant trade them

Edited by InappropriateTennoName5009

3 minutes ago, Neonpkz said:

With this current scaling aren't you increasing the required time to aqquire all the login weapons by 100 days, seeing as how currentley you require 700 days to aqquire all 4 weapons and with that system you would require 800? Maybe i'm misunderstanding something,

They just switched mods and weapons milestone around. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Tribute

• Haha 1

So... If I understand right instead of 80 day to get the Sigma and Octantis I'll have to wait another 180 day? Well, that's is very disapointing... The change is nice for the other tough

• Upvote 1

What if weapons and prime mods were in one slot every 100 days and resorces (potatos and the such) are in the 50 day slot.  Also can the rarity of the resorce scale with login time (for the normal daily reward) 

• Like 1