Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you could have the powers of only one frame irl...

Cloud

Valkyr or Octavia

Valkyr because being a Angry fighter that’s heavily Armored and very hard to kill would fit my mood because i tend to rage in Warframe  when something that’s really lame happens. 

Octavia because i listen to hard rock/metal while playing Warframe and she kills enemies with Music.

Ivara.  Make money just by going for a stroll through a populated area.  Yoink.

Alternatively, Oberon.  Travel to a bunch of hospitals and the like healing everyone, assuming that Oberon wouldn't just give normal people super cancer or something.

Alternatively alternatively, Zephyr.  Up all y'alls I can flyyyyy

3 hours ago, Cloud said:

P.S: try to avoid Limbo, too op 😛

HEY! Limbo's my favourite frame, so screw the rules!

Limbo, because even though I'm not a big fighter, his powers are veeery helpful. And yes, OP, but ALL Warframes are OP :tongue:

For one, having his powers means understanding the Limbo Theorem, which means I could nab myself a Nobel Prize for the discovery of a new brand of physics! Since you can also draw energy from the rift, I could also invent an infinite energy reactor and make ALL THE MONEY. Uh, and solve the energy problems to save the world. Of course. 

Plus I could sell the Limbo Theorem tech off and pull a Syndrome by selling other people Superpowers.

I’d choose Valkyr powers. Rip line so my little kid dream of being Spider-Man come true. Then The invincibility on 4 is cool.

Or Loki. Go and freak people out by throwing S#&$ around while invisible. Switch teleport to be faster and confuse people. Disarm pretty much makes me immune to guns and knives. 

And then Limbo. Be untouchable by anything. Whole world blows up in 10 seconds? Haha no problem, banish people I like and go into the rift with them

as much as I love Rhino, his 3 and 4 don't come in handy unless I suddenly decide to fight crime with my newfound powers. ( I would, but as an Anti-hero, not some goody two shoes.)

Oberon would be good. I could cure cancer with my radiation, grow as many plants as I like and never die. sounds like a sweet deal to me.

Surprised no one took Chroma. 

I would be him because if I got attached I would become stronger, have a shell to fight with me, reflect bullets back, and do a cool, but useless scream.

Also being a dragon from the zodiac his powers would fit me perfectly. 😉

Edited by (PS4)sealed_jsword1
Grammatical errors (damn smartphones)

If anyone here is planning a wedding soon, please invite me. I'll give you my Blessing and grant you two long life from my Pool of Life, and offer to be the pastor if necessary.

I can even Link up with people who can help plan your best wedding evur, complete with booze and food and all sorts of wedding hijinks.

And if anyone tries to screw up your wedding or happy sugar marriage life, I can become an Energy Vampire and stop them if you don't have any issues with what may happen to them afterwards.

:TrinHappy:

The shadow stalker, Id wield an awesome sword, and have powers from multiple frames. He’s a frame too, we just can’t play as him. And I’d have the best ability of all.....RNG allowing me to dangle blueprints of desired weapons that’ll never drop for you 😈

Edited by (XB1)SilverSurferGuy
Unfinished thought