Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Rework Feedback (23.8.0)

DarkRuler2500

the charge throw so as the basic throw seem a bit buggy tho. sometimes u cant reactivate and the charged throw sometimes returns rly rly early and sometimes does fly its full distance (no obstacles in its path). aside from chakram sometimes being moody it looks like a solid rework to me. ofc the targeting from chakram needs some improvements because its still somewhat strange. it sometimes doesnt hit an enemy, even impaled ones although the reticle is point on. if the charged throw was 100% reliable it wouldnt be that big of a deal but sadly its a bit buggy from what i can tell. maybe some objects in the environment cause it to register a surface hit although there is still enough space between them and it shouldnt but still does register a hit and it directly bounces back ?

it would be nice to give nezha some kind of small bonus when the chakram returns. this way the 2nd chakram from his 4 would also have more purpose than just spreading the debuff a bit more and since the targeting is still somewhat unreliable its not 100% that the 2nd chakram will have too much benefit over just 1 actually hitting reliably. it could very well give movement speed for a short time, like 20% for 3 seconds for example, increased by strenght and duration. his kit makes him quite acrobatic and mobile so i think that would fit.

vor 1 Minute schrieb SpycrabSurprise:

Yeah, in doing that Pyroclastic Flow was nerfed pretty hard

yep, indeed. i think it should get changed to adapt to the changes the base kit received.

I like the new garb for Nezha.

BUT the disaply in the shop sucks !!  The character position is all bunched together and the camera simply zooms in and out and you can't really see jack.  Someone should go back and reposition the display for a better visual and maybe a little lateral camera movement so there is at least a 2/3s view of the character skin.

11 minutes ago, SpycrabSurprise said:

I feel that Blazing Chakram should drop at LEAST 2 health orbs to make up for the loss of the ability to heal objectives and sentinels, amongst other things

It sometimes does. I guess it works like Desecrate. More body parts = more orbs.

Edited by Kialandi

11 minutes ago, Kialandi said:

It sometimes does. I guess it works like Desecrate. More body parts = more orbs.

Specifically, it seems like the marked enemy will forcibly drop an orb from the mark plus it's normal chance to drop an orb.

I can only imagine Nezha+Nekros would make a veritable sea of crimson.

23 minutes ago, Julian_Skies said:

Specifically, it seems like the marked enemy will forcibly drop an orb from the mark plus it's normal chance to drop an orb.

I can only imagine Nezha+Nekros would make a veritable sea of crimson.

Oh yeah, that's probably the reason!

2 hours ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Thanks DE!
Your Nezha rework is spot on.
It is really enjoyable to play him now.
All four abilities are now perfectly useable even in sortie-level content and beyond.

I LOVE IT

Feedback!!! just got home and plopped myself right in-front of my computer. Boom Nezha Deluxe + rework is here (#I'mInLove) If i wasn't already a Nezha fanatic before when hohohohoho am i set in stone now. Having read the rework notes before hand and being fairly impressed with what was offered before actually testing it out ... comes showtime i'm even more impressed.

Firewalker (renamed StrokeOfGenius) this works beautifully now, the kick start animation right down to the mod-able stats just feel right and plays even better.

Blazing Chakram ... tbh i never was a fan of it to begin with, i love the teleport ... and that's about it. This reworked BC still has me on the fence (until i find a practical use for it in my style of gameplay) but overall not upset with the change.

Warding Halo, yes yes yes. Give me more, the HUD is awesome and the speed up animation is just ... *cries* gorgeous.

Lastly Divine Spears ... the little tie in with BC really ties the kit together with what feels like a home run for the DE team, what else can i say ... you guys are stars.

I played with the augment for the Chakram and its really good, with the charged throw you can melt entire groups. and the spawn chance of health orbs is increased by about 25% per hit. There were more orbs than I'd ever needed.

Also the Ability to force the drop of Energy orbs comes in pretty handy when playing with frames that use Channeled Abilitys like Mesa, Oberon, Revenant etc. As those can refresh their Energy by picking those up.

All in all I like how the rework turned out 🙂 

2 hours ago, Rythiman said:

If you keep dying with that then you must suck at staying alive with any Warframe that isn't Rhino.

The loss of healing is more about others than Nezha.  Nezha never needed healing, but could heal others, defense targets, etc.  Now Nezha needs healing and can only heal other players, and not very much.  That's a definite loss.

Give us back the old chakram. Healing per enemy hit made the augment so good. Plus it was a moddable amount of health. Plus you could hit corpses for heals. All this rework does is allow for players to focus on spamming his fourth ability while using arcane energize and zenurik. And equilibrium. 

I thought we were trying to get away from that. 

And while i didnt test it in sorties i feel like he doesnt need to be able to use health conversion or energy conversion. 

Sorry papa pablo but you didnt saryn rework this guy. Its more like a vivergate. 

3 hours ago, Kialandi said:

I have to say that this is probably the best warframe rework I have seen so far.

What are you talking about? There is 100% chance for enemies to drop the healing orb, sometimes they even drop 2. I don't know if that is intended tho...

Yeah... THE healing orb that only gives 25 hp. Not plural. If they drop 2 orbs that's still about 1/5th what nezha could heal at rank 30 with NO STRENGTH MODS. Rework claims to add team support when in reality they nerfed it into the ground, then dug a hole and buried it even deeper. Even if Nezha can take advantage of equilibrium, that doesn't help his teammates (so much added team support) and it won't be as good as Nekros because despoil gives him a safe and easy way to take out a small chunk of HP so he can pick up health orbs for energy. Nezha does not have this.

Edited by AXCrusnik

Blazing Chakram still feels unsatisfying to use, mainly because it does not hit targets. Most of the time it bounces off terrain a couple times and then comes back to me without actually marking any enemies. On a flat plain, with targets who are standing still, the chakram performs perfectly. But in real conditions, it's just a waste of time and energy.

I think Chakram would work much better if it had a smaller terrain-impact hitbox, larger enemy-impact hitbox, and faster speed so it could actually hit moving targets.

3 hours ago, PookieNumnums said:

Give us back the old chakram. Healing per enemy hit made the augment so good. Plus it was a moddable amount of health. Plus you could hit corpses for heals. All this rework does is allow for players to focus on spamming his fourth ability while using arcane energize and zenurik. And equilibrium. 

And while i didnt test it in sorties i feel like he doesnt need to be able to use health conversion or energy conversion. 

Sorry papa pablo but you didnt saryn rework this guy. Its more like a vivergate. 

you cant spam divine spears because it has an activate deactivate mechanic. i laughed in ESO during grineer rounds. being able to spam the map with health orbs, heat damage, and an almost unlimited warding halo. atleast in this case all the tweaks nezha needed mechanically were made. honestly even if he had only made the changes to firewalker, halo,  speed up casting time of divine spears it would have been good. thats how little work nezha actually needed.

Image result for horse head i love it

5 hours ago, PookieNumnums said:

i like the energy orb mechanic soooo nah keep it as it is,

Edited by hazerddex

7 hours ago, uberfu said:

I like the new garb for Nezha.

BUT the disaply in the shop sucks !!  The character position is all bunched together and the camera simply zooms in and out and you can't really see jack.  Someone should go back and reposition the display for a better visual and maybe a little lateral camera movement so there is at least a 2/3s view of the character skin.

Haha, yeah, they should fix that ASAP.  If the first time I saw the new skin was that preview,  I'd be like "OH GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH NEZHA?!   MEDIC!"

I love almost everything about this rework expect two things:

First we kept the annoying bounce mechanic. Why couldnt that be changed to homing enemy only punchtrought?

Second the DR instead of invulnerability severly cut down her survivability. A frame shouldnt have to depend on arcanes, health orb mods this much to be able to survive.

1 hour ago, Fallen_Echo said:

First we kept the annoying bounce mechanic. Why couldnt that be changed to homing enemy only punchtrought?

Second the DR instead of invulnerability severly cut down her survivability. A frame shouldnt have to depend on arcanes, health orb mods this much to be able to survive.

his survivability is fine without arcanes. rhino's iron skin could do with the same removal of invincibility since he actually has armor. having good armor and invincibility on top is just stupid. now you actually have to think when you play? shame isnt it?

1 hour ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Second the DR instead of invulnerability severly cut down his survivability. A frame shouldnt have to depend on arcanes, health orb mods this much to be able to survive.

FTFY

Also, if you killed enemies with Blazing Chakram, they would drop Red Orbs no problem and his Warding Halo goes away after the amount of damage he taken while he’s Invincible. Just like Harrow’s Crit buff from Covenant.

4 minutes ago, EinheriarJudith said:

his survivability is fine without arcanes. rhino's iron skin could do with the same removal of invincibility since he actually has armor. having good armor and invincibility on top is just stupid. now you actually have to think when you play? shame isnt it?

Actually, Rhino is one of the Squishier frames. Even normal Saryn and Saryn Prime got more Armor than his normal and Prime so his Iron Skin is what makes him a tank.

Edited by VPrime96

1. Firewalker got nerfed hard due to pyroclastic flow mechanics

2. Blazing Chakram got nerfed hard, now healing less than 10% of what it did before

3. Warding Halo got nerfed very hard. losing it´s purpose of keeping you alive

4 Divine Spears is as bad as before. small effect for high energy cost

Nezha is no longer capable of high lvl content due to less survivability, less dmg, less heal.

But not all is bad. the decreased casting time and improved cast animations not stopping movement are appreciated but were absolutely not needed.

Here some suggestions on further changes:

1. Make firewalker toggled again so pyroclastic works properly

2. Blazing Chakrams dmg and dmg buff should be buffed. remove the blue and red orb mechanic. instead give it ae heal (like energy vampire but for health)

3. Warding halo should do something useful if it´s not tanky. give it x5 range on the stun and increase the dmg based on the absorbed dmg.

4. Divine Spears should have a duration and range based area with new spears impaling enemies entering the zone

This is the most disappointing rework in the history of warframe. We expect better things from DE and Pablo. Therefore i´ll stop the money flow and not pay you the next 500€

11 hours ago, AXCrusnik said:

Yeah... THE healing orb that only gives 25 hp. Not plural. If they drop 2 orbs that's still about 1/5th what nezha could heal at rank 30 with NO STRENGTH MODS. Rework claims to add team support when in reality they nerfed it into the ground, then dug a hole and buried it even deeper. Even if Nezha can take advantage of equilibrium, that doesn't help his teammates (so much added team support) and it won't be as good as Nekros because despoil gives him a safe and easy way to take out a small chunk of HP so he can pick up health orbs for energy. Nezha does not have this.

Blazing Chakram can hit multiple enemies which results in more orbs and hitting enemies affected by Divine Spears spawns another Chakram. You can easily hit at least 10 enemies resulting in 10×25 health (probably even more since enemies can drop another health orb).

As I said to a different person, you can't let Nezha excel at everything. He's fast, tanky, has good CC, can generate both health and energy - is that not enough?

30 minutes ago, setupechse said:

1. Firewalker got nerfed hard due to pyroclastic flow mechanics

2. Blazing Chakram got nerfed hard, now healing less than 10% of what it did before

3. Warding Halo got nerfed very hard. losing it´s purpose of keeping you alive

4 Divine Spears is as bad as before. small effect for high energy cost

Nezha is no longer capable of high lvl content due to less survivability, less dmg, less heal.

But not all is bad. the decreased casting time and improved cast animations not stopping movement are appreciated but were absolutely not needed.

Here some suggestions on further changes:

1. Make firewalker toggled again so pyroclastic works properly

2. Blazing Chakrams dmg and dmg buff should be buffed. remove the blue and red orb mechanic. instead give it ae heal (like energy vampire but for health)

3. Warding halo should do something useful if it´s not tanky. give it x5 range on the stun and increase the dmg based on the absorbed dmg.

4. Divine Spears should have a duration and range based area with new spears impaling enemies entering the zone

This is the most disappointing rework in the history of warframe. We expect better things from DE and Pablo. Therefore i´ll stop the money flow and not pay you the next 500€

1. I agree that the rework kinda broke the augment. But now it doesn't block energy restoration.
  2. Less healing in exchange for energy, vulnerability debuff and knockdown (on charged throw).
  3. DE's slowly removing all long invulnerability abilities (e.g. Trinity, Valkyr) and replacing them with up to 90% damage reduction or increased energy drain. That is perfectly balanced imo. Now you can trigger Arcanes or use Equilibrium.
  4. I currently run high efficiency with 100% duration allowing me to quickly recast and spam abilities while keeping enemies CC'd.

The cast animation improvements were absolutely needed. Nezha is more than capable of soloing high level content.