Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Talk: Content Drought - What DE can learn from this

MartianGHunter

Challenge but more in fun direction and not some puzzle or some boring stuff and yea in the end we are looking gor power so that we can finish that challenge much faster... but I dont think that we need to go in that direction. 

7 hours ago, Mr.SpookSpook said:

Challenge. Then power to overcome it. Then Challenge. Then power to overcome it. Then Challenge. Then power to overcome it. Then Challenge. Then power to overcome it. Then Challenge. Then power to overcome it. Then Challenge. Then power to overcome it. Then Challenge. Then power to overcome it. Then Challenge. Then power to overcome it. Then Challenge. ............

Goku, is that you???

Im just glad that majority vote for challenge.

I want AI to be improved for starters.

Pretty simple actually.  Enemies should react to your attacks with a bit of RNG involved.   Remember that "Combine gunship" from Half life and how it shot down your rockets? That kind of stuff.

Enemies should detect explosives and attempt to divejump out of explosion range... If you fire automatic weapon at enemy group, they should duck and sprint to cover instantly.... They also should recognise Warframe abilities and use certain countermeasures against these.  Like...not going inside of Snowglobe, or Nezha's fire trail.  

That kind of stuff alone will greatly improve gameplay and difficulty.    Half of the enemies, especially "elite" ones will be hard to deal with as they will fight for their lives.

Enemy combat abilities should be determined by their level and rank. 

Challenge, but it has to be done right. I don't just want enemies to have their health and armor increase so that they take more hits to kill.

I want challenge from interesting mechanics. I think the base game is fine, but adding bosses with mechanics to watch out for, things to counter, a fight that involves some thinking is what is missing.

18 hours ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

We can't have both, either we are invincible space ninjas or we face challenges against increasingly impossible odds, what is it people?

We can have both. You don't have to alter your casual starchart grinding experience to give vets a challenge. Just introduce challenging content.

If Elite Alerts come out as they've been showcased in the Prime Time, then you can be sure to see lots of incoming "This is too hard!" threads.

Just my dose of reason:

Everyone needs to calm down. Although we are currently in the midst of a drought, there are thunderstorms just over the horizon. The best thing we can do right now is to hold tight for the mainline updates, and hope Fortuna vindicates DE. Complaints right now are only a hindrance to DE's progress; pushing larger updates even further back in favor of smaller bursts of content.

It's me or this last mounth the drama in the community really increase ?

-We never get so much complains about rivens system (their was a lot before but not so much)

-Same for theses dirty plats who come more and more frequently

-We get trouble with some reworks and idea

-The baro 100 visited drama and other little thing like the mods packs and others

Damn fortuna should really come soon enough because if their is no more content players will do nothing except create more dramas again (and by the way why the next update is an mainline update, i mean .. except the fact their is a lot of fixes ... their is no news content)

This is all happening because of the lack of new content, the game is holding less attention causing people to pay more attention to other things less important, proof of this will be next week when they launch the new update, the forum will return to normal, But not for long. Another thing I miss are moderators cleaning the forum, the same subject being replicated over and over again, often with toxic arguments and I hardly see a moderator putting order in the house, only when the thing is extremely serious to the point of taking several reports , which makes the forum very polluted with the same subject and thus spreading the revolt.

On the Rivens, the complaints began with the new primes, and not everyone can get the riven who wants to boycott the system to get the riven of their dreams the easy way, ignoring in a selfish way those who have already dedicated themselves and paid fortunes to get one, but there is always that lazy minority who can only complain in the hope of getting everything without the slightest effort.

And about the baroo is because Rebecca had said that something very special would come on that day, which obviously did not occur.

Edited by Peter

Just now, Peter said:

This is all happening because of the lack of new content, the game is holding less attention causing people to pay more attention to other things less important, proof of this will be next week when they launch the new update, the forum will return to normal, But not for long. Another thing I miss are moderators cleaning the forum, the same subject being replicated over and over again, often with toxic arguments and I hardly see a moderator putting order in the house, only when the thing is extremely serious to the point of taking several reports , which makes the forum very polluted with the same subject and thus spreading the revolt.

On the Rivens, the complaints began with the new primes, and not everyone can get the riven who wants to boycott the system to get the riven of their dreams the easy way, ignoring in a selfish way those who have already dedicated themselves and paid fortunes to get one.

And about the baroo is because Rebecca had said that something very special would come on that day, which obviously did not occur.

Salt of lack of content?

Some of it is coherent and brings fairly decent points tho a lot of it seems to be people being angry because some youtuber told them they should be angry. Which in't always a bad thing when the youtuber in question is actually providing coherent reasons why they should be mad but not all the warframe partners who are posting "you should be angry because X" vidoes are actually bothering with coherent reasoning and are just spouting off on super general diatribes. 

3 hours ago, Wind_Blade said:

(their was a lot before but not so much)

there's always gonna be plenty complaints about that, but to be fair it IS a system of layered RNG, which is a bit BS sometimes. they've also completely saturated trade chat and made life a lot harder for non-Riven traders. 

Same for theses dirty plats who come more and more frequently

that's always been a thing, thankfully on a minor scale. I've never ran into any bad plat and I sure as hell never want to. as logn as you use common sense while trading you can avoid most of the scammers.

We get trouble with some reworks and idea

there's always gonna be people who disagree with ideas, it's human nature. personally I think most reworks went very well, though I take issues with Ember as it nerfed her a bit too hard IMO. I look forward to seeing what happens with Nyx, and I hope she becomes the Psychokinetic demigod that Nyx fans envision her to be!

The baro 100 visited drama and other little thing like the mods packs and others

didn't see much of that, but in hindsight it makes perfect sense; people expected big things from Baro, and in the middle of drought season people are even more eager to buy into the hype. I heard he would bring the Primed Expel mods the day before, but was too busy waiting on Prisma Twin Gremlins (which are pretty great BTW). of course, those who hype are the first to get shot down, so people started complaining that he didn't bring anything blatantly overpowered or desirable. (though I'll admit it would have been an appropriate time to give us AkVasto prime. guess it'll have to be another time.. sigh).

all of the salt is more visible and amplified than normal as there's not much new content for us to talk about to plaster away the negative discussions. that, and people just love to complain about things.  at least Fortuna will eventually wash the salt away, and we can start lifting together as we should be!

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

First of all I want to thank Steve and DE for such an amazing game.
But the time has come for new content DE and Steve knows this.
I'm not making the statement make anyone upset but I really don't care about any new frames. 
It's about time for new enemies a new fraction. New areas on the star chart space pirates. A new storyline something anything. 
I remember sitting in playing Warframe for hours but the time for that has passed. 
DE Steve please make Warframe great again.
It's just a suggestion if DE would take as much time and beautify the game and add new content as is put into beautifying the warframes by adding new skins and creating new warframes and put that effort into making better new efficient enemies places to visit and play etc.

Edited by whoshotya1978