The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stay calm guys.

Peter

Nobody works well under pressure, they are preparing things with great affection and for this they need your support showing positivism and maintaining good energies for the community.

I know this is not the first topic on this but I want to reinforce that your love is what made the warframe what it is today.

And do not forget that they are people working hard for this, the best results do not go overnight.

Be human. Tenno

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Nobody works well under pressure, they are preparing things with great affection and for this they need your support showing positivism and maintaining good energies for the community.

I know this is not the first topic on this but I want to reinforce that your love is what made the warframe what it is today.

And do not forget that they are people working hard for this, the best results do not go overnight.

Be human. Tenno

Actually, a lot of people work much better under pressure. It's also how you make diamonds. 

Anyways, I think the people defending DE should stay calm. How does that help anything? Warframe is a business and DE doesn't want you to make them feel better by just saying nice things. DE wants to know how we feel about the current state of the game. That's how we should support them.

We don't need to thank them for every single update as soon as it releases. We should be honest about how we feel. People should still be polite, but we shouldn't just say positive things. Why are some fans always like that? They treat a company like it's a sensitive person who can't deal with constructive criticism. 

2 hours ago, Peter said:

Be human. Tenno

Ok

1 hour ago, BL4CKN0ISE said:

Actually, a lot of people work much better under pressure. It's also how you make diamonds. 

Anyways, I think the people defending DE should stay calm. How does that help anything? Warframe is a business and DE doesn't want you to make them feel better by just saying nice things. DE wants to know how we feel about the current state of the game. That's how we should support them.

We don't need to thank them for every single update as soon as it releases. We should be honest about how we feel. People should still be polite, but we shouldn't just say positive things. Why are some fans always like that? They treat a company like it's a sensitive person who can't deal with constructive criticism. 

You are wrong. Being thanked is not that common and it feels nice to have positive feedback. Sure people will work harder if they're pressured and criticized, but will they be happier? You don't need much positive feedback, not too often either and it has to have a good degree of honesty, but it's still good for you as a human being.

Happiness isn't only gained through financial success but enjoying what you do. I wouldn't had worked ten years in the same company if I couldn't tolerate the people and the work, rather be poor jobless guy every now and then. People in my company seem to think like that too since they stay.

4 hours ago, Peter said:

Be human. Tenno

Well...being a jerk is part of being human...but I think I know what you're getting at. :laugh:

Nice to see more positive posts after the recent Wave of Whine. 

1 hour ago, BoarWarrior said:

You are wrong. Being thanked is not that common and it feels nice to have positive feedback. Sure people will work harder if they're pressured and criticized, but will they be happier? You don't need much positive feedback, not too often either and it has to have a good degree of honesty, but it's still good for you as a human being.

Happiness isn't only gained through financial success but enjoying what you do. I wouldn't had worked ten years in the same company if I couldn't tolerate the people and the work, rather be poor jobless guy every now and then. People in my company seem to think like that too since they stay.

I'm not wrong. You just disagree, but I'm not exactly sure why. 

I never said it was wrong to thank DE. I was specifically talking about players who just automatically say "thank you" no matter what, and the people who come to DE's defense when players are just giving feedback. It happens all the time and I don't understand it. Anyways, as a creative you want people to actually enjoy what you create. That's what makes you happy. That's why feedback is far more valuable than just saying "thanks". One shows that the person actually took the time to experience what you created, so their opinion means something. Good or bad, you learn how someone feels about what you created. What does "thanks" tell you when it's posted a minute after an update goes live?

I just think the player base agrees with each other more often than not on many things. It's never..."We want more content!" versus "We don't want more content!". That would be strange, but at least that would be more balanced. Instead it's "We want more content!" versus "Don't worry DE, you're doing a great job!". Both would be happy with more content, but only one side will say that. The other side isn't even a real side, because they don't disagree. They just want to be nice, so they don't actually say how they feel... 😕

vor einer Stunde schrieb BL4CKN0ISE:

Good or bad, you learn how someone feels about what you created. What does "thanks" tell you when it's posted a minute after an update goes live? 

That someone is really enjoying the new pics in the launcher  /s

Feedback (and that also includes Content drought Post #25467) is very much needed even if it splits the community. If every1 ignores the Elephant in the Room, nothing will change. If the devs see the Forum filled with them they might consider tweaking their release cycle.