Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration Loot Table

Sundjasksya

Hello DE,

I don't know what crossend your mind when you decided to make this Loot Table:

Rotation A Rotation B Rotation C
Endo64 1300 Endo 38% Endo64 1600 Endo 50% Endo64 2000 Endo 55%
Ayatan Ayr Sculpture 18% Ayatan Piv Sculpture 20% Ayatan Orta Sculpture 31%
Ayatan Sah Sculpture 18% Ayatan Vaya Sculpture 20% FusionCorePackSilversingle Adaptation 3.5%
Ayatan Valana Sculpture 18% FusionCorePackSilversingle Adaptation 2.5% FusionCorePackSilversingle Rolling Guard 3.5%
FusionCorePackSilversingle Adaptation 2% FusionCorePackSilversingle Rolling Guard 2.5% FusionCorePackSilversingle Sharpshooter 3.5%
FusionCorePackSilversingle Rolling Guard 2% FusionCorePackSilversingle Sharpshooter 2.5% FusionCorePackSilversingle Vigorous Swap 3.5%
FusionCorePackSilversingle Sharpshooter 2% FusionCorePackSilversingle Vigorous Swap 2.5%    
FusionCorePackSilversingle Vigorous Swap 2%      

but currently there is no incentive to play Arbitration as a seasoned player. 

Endo is nice if you are new(ish) to the game but most players that are able to access Arbitarten already have most of their mods maxed out so Endo is no incentive.

If we are honest only one of the listed mods (Adaptation) is worth farming, the rest is mediocre to outright wasted space.

Even Adaptaion needs to be reworked because currently it does not work properly. Oh and the 2-3,5% droprate is a bad joke. 

So there is no real incentive in farming the mods since its not farming but getting lucky if RNG blesses you with a mod at some point.

Which leaves us with the Vitus Essence. The cosmetics look nice, but we already have that sigil (called Rift Sigil) and the mods are meh.

So no incentive there either once you got the items that are worth getting.

therefore i BEG you DE: Please do something to make this gamemode more interesting. 

One way to make the mode interesting without even touching it would be:

Introduce a new trader at Maroos Bazar that gives you Kuva instead of Endo for you Ayatan Sculptures (or give Maroo a new text line).

Since Kuva can only be farmed by either doing the Kuva Survival or the Siphons/Flood  this would be a perfect new way to get your hands on Kuva

AND it would give everyone a REAL incentive to play Arbitration 

and keep playing it because Kuva. :-)

in the hopes someone @ DE reads this

yours sincerely

Sundjasksya

• Like 2

Some of us were saying this when the put the loot tables in the 'where is update 23.10.0' thread before the update even came out....

Hopefully DE have taken on board the feedback/comments from players when they release their 'revised' arbitration missions.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Sundjasksya said:

Introduce a new trader at Maroos Bazar that gives you Kuva instead of Endo for you Ayatan Sculptures (or give Maroo a new text line).

No. No. No. No. Bold Font NO.

So, let me spell this out for you since I can only hope you did not fully realize what exactly you were asking for when you asked for it.

If DE allows Ayatans to be turned into Kuva, this means that Kuva is now a trade-able and, more importantly, Purchase-able currency for Rolling Rivens.

This means that players could now PAY to roll their Rivens by purchasing Ayatans off other players with the premium currency "Plat", and Rivens being an RNG based system for acquiring more Power in-game, would basically make Rivens nothing more than a True Warframe Loot Box.

If lawsuits currently in Europe go against EA Games and their claimed right to sell a Gambling Machine dressed up as a video game to children (And their denial that such upfront gambling mechanics ARE gambling at all), games with loot boxes will soon become illegal in Belgium, and as well as many other countries in the world soon after. And yeah, if you get your way, Warframe would have to either remove the Rivens mods themselves or the Kuva/Ayatan transfer, or else have their game banned from those countries.

Rivens ONLY saving grace for me has been that it's a "Play to Roll" RNG based Power-Upgrade system, and not a "Pay to Roll" one. Please understand the extent of what you're asking for.

• Like 1

I agree with your points of the rewards table, I play(ed) Arbitration and the first 5 or 6 times its was fun, but after a while it became a chore to get players to stay beyond "B" rotation due to the lack of real rewards.  It seems to be the "effort vs reward" is unbalanced as usual.  If I want Endo its quicker/more rewarding to do other nodes, the mods are just not worth farming for, and the sculptures .. well I have them all over my ship which proves how much they are worth. Kuva is about the only thing worth farming for at the moment to roll riven to get stronger weapons.  But its been like this for years and I dont expect it to change, therefore these days I dont get the "Primed Disappointment" I get the "Primed Same-as-Usual" and just play to have fun ... or go play with my new puppy

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Tangent-Valley:

you did not fully realize what exactly you were asking for when you asked for it.

i did reealize to its full extend what i asked for.  :-)

But since you can NOT buy Riven Mods or Ayatans in the Market but only from other players, the current "loot-box" fisko does not apply.

And nobody forces you to get what you need with Platinum - ever thought about trading instead of buying/selling? 

The current ingame economy would change in the following way:

1. Ayatan Sculptures would be worth trading for again.

2. There would be more people able to roll their rivens into something decent, blessing the community with more diversity.

3. Prices for a decent Riven would drop because of 2. making Rivens more acessable to casual gamers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sundjasksya said:

i did reealize to its full extend what i asked for.  🙂

But since you can NOT buy Riven Mods or Ayatans in the Market but only from other players, the current "loot-box" fisko does not apply.

And nobody forces you to get what you need with Platinum - ever thought about trading instead of buying/selling? 

The current ingame economy would change in the following way:

1. Ayatan Sculptures would be worth trading for again.

2. There would be more people able to roll their rivens into something decent, blessing the community with more diversity.

3. Prices for a decent Riven would drop because of 2. making Rivens more acessable to casual gamers.

Woooooooow you sound just like one of those hacks defending EA and their absolutely terrible Monetization and "Recurring User Spending" tactics. Congrats.

I don't have time to tell you just how wrong you are, but long story short, DE isn't going to do it. At all. (For previously reasons given AND because they actually have half a soul.)

• Like 2

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Tangent-Valley:

you sound just like one of those hacks defending EA

ähm.. nope? didnt you read my full post? line 3? pointing towards the possability to actually TRADE (eg. a riven for another riven)?

making kuva more accessable only gives more people the possebility to actually roll a decent riven.

afraid that your rivens might drop in price from 2-3000 plat to 500?

...because that is the only thing that could happen from giving more Kuva to the players.

Since Ayatans are currently more than easy to farm (2+ 30min) that would only help to stabilize the ingame economy.

and guess what: id rater buy ayatans for plat or trade them for prime stuff, rivens or rare mods and roll my own rivens, than shoving plat down some greedy throat.

most players would simply be happy if they could roll their own rivens into something decent, and that is the reason behind my idea. 

all i did was pointing out a problem and offer a possible solution to it knowing the whole post may not even be read by DE. 

as we all know the more people that point out a problem thelikelyhood someone will do something about it will rise.

and you probably would never come to the conclusion, but i like DE and what they bring us with Warframe that is the reason i did the post in the first place... to help improve the game.

so... if my idea is that bad, why not give some constructive advice on what could be done?

like the other people here? to extend the pool of ideas from which DE can then get draw some inspiration?

DE gave us the best free-to-play game with Warframe how about we all try to keep it that way?

ps.: if you want to see something that is a lootbox in WF look at the Relic Pack for 50 Plat in the market... that might have to go due to the current loot-box fiasko.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sundjasksya said:

DE gave us the best free-to-play game with Warframe how about we all try to keep it that way?

....You know, I actually typed about half a page up, linking back to nearly each of your quotes....but then I realized, you know what, I don't care what you say or think.

I have faith DE will never implement such a scummy scheme into their wonderful game, and I have faith that they'll ignore the tiny parts of the Player base that suggest it.

De has given us one of the best free-to-play experiences I've ever had, and I have gladly handed over money to them time and time again, not because I felt like I had too, but because I honestly wanted to do it, and support them.

• Like 1

I finished buying all the items from the Arbiter NPC, yet I still continue to play this game mode.

Why? 

Because they will add more items to that list in the future, likely with higher Vitus price tags. So might as well stockpile the stuff now and be ready to buy the new items right away when they are released. Or the Vitus Essence will be used as crafting or dojo research material. You never know.

One question:

Why Kuva?  For the longest time, people have been asking for Kuva to be rewarded from the obvious place called "Kuva Fortress".   Well, we have that now in its Kuva survival mission on top of several randomized Kuva Siphon missions. And the 6k kuva from sorties.  And a small amount from Cetus bounties.

Still none of this is enough and more sources of Kuva is needed!? :thinking:  I would've thought people would be asking for Nitain instead with a higher drop chance beyond rotation C or something.

And be careful about saying Endo not meaning much for endgame players.  I went from 500k+ to 390k endo instantly due to these new rank 10 mods.  They can make this the norm for all future mods, all rank 10. Our absurdly large piles of Endo & ayatan statues can be shrunk really quickly with the snap of a finger. People will then go from "endo is a pointless reward" to "these endo costs are too high" overnight.

• Like 2

People keep asking for Kuva because it, more than any other resource, is used up quickly and instantly once you get it... and often for a roll that doesn't even mkae your item any better than it was.  The fact that its a slot machine resource means you always, always need more, and that's why people want it to flow like a river.

Tons of endo is good too, no matter what they say.  There's always SOMETHING else to level up unless your a multiyear veteran... in which case you can buy stuff from Baro, level it up, and then sell it.

• Like 2

I would rather have an added chance of something like a blue potato. Kuva is already an attainable resource... people just don't want to do the missions to get it. Too much like work, I guess.

Meanwhile, someone like me who stockpiles weaponry (not only in case it gets better later, which has already come to pass with assorted buffs and balances over the years, not to mention rivens, but because the random newly added weapon has another weapon or two prerequisite of something I already have and don't have to screw around with re-building). I have a brown on every frame I own, which is almost every one, and there are far more weapons in every category that could use the additions. Needing to rely on a blue moon alert, Gift of the Lotus mission, or a milestone daily roll is kind of a pisser as the alternative to spending plat. Even if it isn't at some lofty drop rate, which would be further mitigated by the once-an-hour nature of the event, it would at least aid in the feeling of being a bit more rewarding.

Also feel like there should be some additonal reward of sorts for using one or both of the "suggestions" besides the strength boost. Like maybe an essence multiplier- double for frame or weapon, triple for both or, more importantly, an RNG boost similar to radiated relics for the rarer drops. Possibly increased further by however many in the group are using said suggestions. I understand that isn't perfect, as people will use either favorite or situational frames (such as Limbo/Frost on excavations) or possibly not having whatever weapon because it is commonly accepted as mastery fodder... but it would seem like a step in a better direction.

I can't agree that there is anything terribly wrong with Arbitration. Good starting level at the cusp of high-level and rewards that are unique and valuable to all players (Endo is always valuable).

Slotting in some exchange/drop of Kuva is neither a solution to a problem or necessary. There are already good sources available for the resource.

• Like 1

Y'all focusing on this kuva thing and endo not being a good enough reward. But you're missing the real problem:

For a "veteran" player that has everything, WHAT is even an 'evergreen' reward, that you can always farm for? I personally have no idea, if you got no use for endo, no use for credits, what resource are you even interested in? Some are going to say Kuva, but we already got all of those specialized sources.

So what other reward do you even WANT? (No, I'm not a veteran myself, I'm happy about my endo rewards, but I understand them)

• 1 month later...
On 2018-10-20 at 11:19 PM, Tangent-Valley said:

If DE allows Ayatans to be turned into Kuva, this means that Kuva is now a trade-able and, more importantly, Purchase-able currency for Rolling Rivens.

This means that players could now PAY to roll their Rivens by purchasing Ayatans off other players with the premium currency "Plat", and Rivens being an RNG based system for acquiring more Power in-game, would basically make Rivens nothing more than a True Warframe Loot Box.

Do i need to point out that this is an extreme stretch there? 

For the lootbox analogy to apply here DE would need to put in statues for sale for the market and even that would be still a wide stretch.

Also if we really want to go for the "pay to win" approach you dont even need to go that far as exchanging statues for kuva because you can simply pay for permium currency and buy the godrolls off other players.

As for OP what needs to be done is making the vitus drops gained there be exchangeable for kuva, endo, credits and materials (at reasonable rates) and make vitus essence tradeable. This would be both good for the economy and it would be a good reward for the playerbase (to some degree good for vets too).

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-10-21 at 7:38 AM, Sundjasksya said:

Hello DE,

I don't know what crossend your mind when you decided to make this Loot Table:

Rotation A Rotation B Rotation C
Endo64 1300 Endo 38% Endo64 1600 Endo 50% Endo64 2000 Endo 55%
Ayatan Ayr Sculpture 18% Ayatan Piv Sculpture 20% Ayatan Orta Sculpture 31%
Ayatan Sah Sculpture 18% Ayatan Vaya Sculpture 20% FusionCorePackSilversingle Adaptation 3.5%
Ayatan Valana Sculpture 18% FusionCorePackSilversingle Adaptation 2.5% FusionCorePackSilversingle Rolling Guard 3.5%
FusionCorePackSilversingle Adaptation 2% FusionCorePackSilversingle Rolling Guard 2.5% FusionCorePackSilversingle Sharpshooter 3.5%
FusionCorePackSilversingle Rolling Guard 2% FusionCorePackSilversingle Sharpshooter 2.5% FusionCorePackSilversingle Vigorous Swap 3.5%
FusionCorePackSilversingle Sharpshooter 2% FusionCorePackSilversingle Vigorous Swap 2.5%    
FusionCorePackSilversingle Vigorous Swap 2%      

but currently there is no incentive to play Arbitration as a seasoned player. 

Endo is nice if you are new(ish) to the game but most players that are able to access Arbitarten already have most of their mods maxed out so Endo is no incentive.

If we are honest only one of the listed mods (Adaptation) is worth farming, the rest is mediocre to outright wasted space.

Even Adaptaion needs to be reworked because currently it does not work properly. Oh and the 2-3,5% droprate is a bad joke. 

So there is no real incentive in farming the mods since its not farming but getting lucky if RNG blesses you with a mod at some point.

Which leaves us with the Vitus Essence. The cosmetics look nice, but we already have that sigil (called Rift Sigil) and the mods are meh.

So no incentive there either once you got the items that are worth getting.

therefore i BEG you DE: Please do something to make this gamemode more interesting. 

One way to make the mode interesting without even touching it would be:

Since Kuva can only be farmed by either doing the Kuva Survival or the Siphons/Flood  this would be a perfect new way to get your hands on Kuva

AND it would give everyone a REAL incentive to play Arbitration 

and keep playing it because Kuva. 🙂

in the hopes someone @ DE reads this

yours sincerely

Sundjasksya

Perhaps instead of removing said loot table, since many people starting arbirtrations  enjoy the Endo and sculptures, is make an 'Elite Arbirtration' similar to an Elite Sancturary Onslaught with tougher enemies and better loot.