Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Message to people who join a perfect team doing fine in Arbitration only to leave in rotation A:

Nitro747

not like they are needed, arbitrations are soloable w/o problems.

You got 720 forum posts you should know the rule about pugs by now. Always expect 3 handicapped people that need to be carried. Going in with that mindset makes anyone leaving the game something that makes the whole arbitration easier not harder.

4 minutes ago, Radagosh said:

not like they are needed, arbitrations are soloable w/o problems.

You got 720 forum posts you should know the rule about pugs by now. Always expect 3 handicapped people that need to be carried. Going in with that mindset makes anyone leaving the game something that makes the whole arbitration easier not harder.

If I wanted to play solo I'd just hit the solo button. And interception you need at least 3 people.

If the team is wining and doing good, why the heck leave >_>

6 minutes ago, Nitro747 said:

If I wanted to play solo I'd just hit the solo button. And interception you need at least 3 people.

They're done playing? 😛

It is 20 minutes a rotation.  That's a decently long chunk of non-interruptible playtime, especially compared to usual missions.

Just now, KochDerFrettchen said:

They're done playing? 😛

It is 20 minutes a rotation.  That's a decently long chunk of non-interruptible playtime, especially compared to usual missions.

that's maybe for defense if the map is really bad like Uranus. But interception goes fast and you really kinda need 4 people <_<

18 minutes ago, Nitro747 said:

And interception you need at least 3 people.

There was this other thread where I had to laugh really hard...but damn you beat them with ease here.

Interception is easiest played solo. I have never done a public (or even recruit) Interception in 2k+ hours of gametime where the enemy team has less 10% captured. Soloing results mostly with 7-8% very rarely them having 9%

7 minutes ago, KochDerFrettchen said:

It is 20 minutes a rotation.  

It's actually 10 minutes, when using Survival as a precise reference.
The other modes take me 9-11 minutes when I solo them as well. Bad spawning issues can make it last much longer, though.

And Interception can be done solo, just a matter of bringing the right CC frames.   Interception isn't about killing enemies, it's about preventing them from reaching the consoles.
Vauban and Gara for example can lock down the place,  Nova and Frost can slow down the enemy, etc etc. 

To be good at Interception is a matter of paying attention to the blue ABCD letters on to of your screen at all times.  When one starts to flash, bee-line your way over to its location and kill the enemy you see hacking. Mindlessly running around killing enemies isn't helping. The game only needs to spawn 1 enemy far away from the players and that enemy will casually run to an unprotected console and it gets re-captured.

90% of the time, all enemies focus on capturing 1 console at a time, usually the first one the Tenno captured. Lock that place down with Vauban's bastilles and go AFK in a corner every 30-ish seconds (depends on your Duration modding). As long of those floating enemies remain trapped, the game will not spawn new enemies. Come back out to refresh bastille and back to AFKing.  rinse and repeat.  Easily solo interception for as long as you want until you fall asleep.

41 minutes ago, Nitro747 said:

And interception you need at least 3 people.

nope, you don't
did 14 waves solo arbitration interception before i got bored. Nova.
if you want it even easier grab a zenistar.
have fun

edit: adding the word arbitration in order to clearify for the ppl writing below me

Edited by kuchn

One person claimed that you only get one vitus essence per arbitration, so why stay any longer than one rotation lol. 

Some people were struggling during the first rotation and want to go. Some people maybe just didn't like the party. Some people find it boring but want essence and chance at mod so one rotation is all they can bare. Some people need to go due to real life, trades, etc. 

If you want a full three rotation, go with friends. Pugs are pugs, you never know what you're going to get. 

And if host is leaving, most sensible people also leave. Personally, I know interception doesn't need 4 people but I usually leave if one person leaves. If I wanted to take care of several nodes, I'd just be solo-ing it. 

25 minutes ago, DarkMarkX said:

You guys know they're referring to Arbitration-Interception right?

Yup. It was the only Arbitration I did so far. Infested type. I quit after 4 rounds of boredom and even there the enemies only had 9%. It was before the first Hotfix...maybe M.Prime did work on them idk. Haven't seen a single "fast" enemy though

1 hour ago, Nitro747 said:

I stayed with a random dude 12 waves of INTerception arbitiers .. no problem... just a mattter of how much effort u are willing to put in.

1 hour ago, Nitro747 said:

I hate you. All of you.

- That is all.

Maybe they are picking up on the negativity and said I'm outta here...or with most randoms it will be some other alert or it's too hard, a bathroom break..or just boredom, let alone the chance to troll the team wanting to stay so many waves or what-nots. Most likely it's trolling...especially if someone is a jerk, definitely that would make someone leave very quickly...how many times has this happened to you?