Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which frame is your fav/your main frame

Lixon99

Although I tend to swap around between 4-5 different frames, my main, favorite, and most used frame is Harrow.

I use the ferrox with him, as I have a riven for it which gives me somewhere around 150% cc, and then with a number of different mods, it goes even higher.

I use the secura dual cestra's (sp?) (I like the idle animation with him) and the dorkham plague zaw also, mostly for fashion purposes.

I like the synergy with his abilities and how they nicely complement gun play.

Frost is my second most used frame and second favorite.

My preferences for the rest change a lot, but currently it would be:

3) Gara

4) Inaros, although it's been a long time since I've played with him.

5) Rhino

6) Atlas, has recently dropped considerably in use, although I used him a lot over the summer.

Recently been playing a good amount with Revenant, and while I like him and think he's a great solo frame, I'm just not sure how much fun I find him to play. But I also like his look a lot too, so I use him for that haha

Main - Trinity 48%, Favorite - Trinity Prime 26%

That is about 74% total usage for 1600+ hrs play time.

I am more into gun play and sword play so abilities that does the lazy killing is kind of fun killing for me.
Also just got tired of reviving people so healing them is better than watching them getting killed.

Edited by Ada_Wong_SG

For a long time, Valkyr Prime was my bae. I use her for a lot of Missions and Gamemodes in this game (ESO, Sorties, Endurance, Vodyanoi,etc.). The only one i don’t use her in logically is Eidolon Hunts. After i got Garuda from the Fortuna Grand Bundle, i switched to her. What i mostly like about her is her 4. It makes enemies have a Guaranteed Slash proc per hit at 200% Power Strength so i can bring a Maiming Strike Secura Lecta in a Elemental Enchancement and still kill enemies no problem. It also works with her 1 to KO lvl 120+ enemies or further. Her 2 and 3 helps with energy which she need since at the higher levels, she would be relying more on her abilities to kill and staying alive.

Out of all of the Frames released previously (Gara, Khora, Revenant), Garuda was the only one where i would use all of her abilities to get the most from her which i’m fine with. Biggest issue i have with Valkyr Prime is when i play her, i only use half of her abilities and since i use Eternal War build into her, i have to rely a lot on kills to keep the whole team buffed. But the buff works best on her because of her high Armor. With Garuda, i can heal the Team, Defense Operative, Resuce Operative, and Companions, and make enemies vulernable to Slash so Garuda brings more helpful stuff to the Team.

Don’t like her Passive though. It’s received from the same way Chroma would but the damage buff works like Rhino’s Roar so it’s nice buff but you would never get most of it in normal Gameplay. Biggest difference with Valkyr and Garuda is Garuda is much squisher than Valkyr but to me,not too squishy. Yesterday, i brought her to Mot in a Team of Octavia, Rhino Prime, and Mesa. I had the least amount of time beind downed or Dead and Octavia was the second least. The enemies was at lvl 130+ when we left. 

I used Octavia’s invisibility in some of the Situations though and that hurts her 1 since the enemies needs to see her. Also, with 200% Power Strength, she can heal for 49% of her health so she can heal as fast as she lose health from her 3 which is nice. I tend to use Tigris Prime a lot when i use her since she’s more of a Run and Gun type of Frame. Not really a Melee Frame plus Fortuna’s Mid Sized Raknoids. She’s a bloody Warframe too which i love because Gore is one of my favorite things in Video Games. Pablo has created my favorite Frame but i do hope you give her improvements if you are reading this bro.

Edited by GPrime96

Volt is my most used currently, still using Volt Prime for the lolz from time to time but i find some other frames to be more fun.

Favorites are Banshee, Harrow, Trinity and Nyx most often with snipers, Euphona and greatswords, polearms, whips or daggers, but usually with Galatine, these frames both look great imo. and have fun and viable kits.

I still have a handful of frames I have yet to try out (including Garuda, who's currently building in the Foundry), but I have a very hard believing any of them are going to be replacing Mesa for me, anytime soon.

I just like how well-rounded she is. On top of being able to kill pretty much everything within her line of sight with Peacemaker, she's also super tanky thanks to Shatter Shield, and even gets passive CC due to Shooting Gallery and the Staggering Shield augment.

In fact, since Peacemaker can annihilate most anything in the game, that leaves me free to bring weapons that help to make up for her few shortcomings. Like, I'll take the Vaykor Hek or Furis w/ the Winds of Purity mod for the rare instances she'll need healing, the Rubico Prime in more open areas where enemies might be able to out-range her Peacemakers, or Tiberon Prime and/or Akvasto (Prime, possibly soon) for popping Nullifier Bubbles. For melee, I had been taking Nikana Prime mainly just for the FashionFrame, but I recently made the Sarpa, and I'm thinking I might want to occasionally bring it along as a means of softening up those few enemies that don't just outright die to Mesa's Peacemakers. 

Edited by Exadoir

I have 5 top main Frames I enjoy and use more than any other, but I play every frame (I switch regularly to keep missions fresh).

#1 on my list is Ash. The true space ninja. He's fast paced and stealthy and his abilities scale. I use him with Dread and whatever flavor of the month melee weapon I'm tickled by (currently Paracesis), but the whole Nikana family were my go to for years.

#2. Limbo - Versatile frame with the ultimate defense, specializing in divide and conquer strategy but you gotta be careful with him or risk being one-shotted by a Kuaka sneezing half a planet away. I use him with Zenith and Lesion to make use of infinite status duration during Stasis.

#3 Nyx - My psychological warfare queen. My first crafted frame, and still a classic (her rework can't come soon enough though). Goes true "boss mode" with her Absorb augment. I use her with Lenz to really wreak havoc on the battlefield.

#4 Hydroid - Tactical area denial master. With his abilities you can lock off multiple areas at once and keep them controlled for as long as necessary while having a lot of versatility in his ability uses with augments. I use him with Phage (my tickle gun, for more tentacles) and Zenistar (for added area denial that also combos well with his Undertow).

#5 Atlas - He's the preferred tank of my group. Durable and powerful, and his abilities are designed to help him improve both of those traits through active combat. He also has decent crowd control and area denial capability to further help him handle whatever comes his way.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)SavvyDeath said:

What? i heard that a potato is a forma. so its actually a catalyst so that means i used a forma and used a catalyst on it. Thanks for correcting me gentleman.

Potato is usually a Reactor or Catalyst, to improve max capacity on your Frame or weapon. Forma is separate, and is used to get more efficient use of the capacity you have.

I don't main any frame, but right now i use some more than others.

Nezha since the rework

Khora

Oberon

Weapons, i use different all the time, all with rivens though.

Primarys Torid, Fluxrifle, Phantasm are used a lot lately.

Zenistar is the only melee i like.

Secondarys, Azima, Staticor, Pox, Mara Detron.

Octavia!

She is so unique among the Warframes. I love that she's kind of a Diva, a DJ, and an invisible Ninja rolled into one. I've applied 8 Formas to her, have all of her instruments, all of her skins/accessories, and have an awesome arsenal of songs, my favorite being the Mandachord version of "Material Girl".

Naturally, I use the Tenora and Pandero, Octavia's signature weapons. My Tenora and Pandero each have 7 Formas, a good Riven, and basically shreds enemies. I'm super lucky her weapons are considered among the better ones in the game. For my melee weapon I use Orthos Prime with the Diva Polearm skin, of course. I've only got 3 Formas on that but am working on more as needed.

My companion is a Smeeta Kavat names Diva, appropriately. Diva has 7 Formas as well and has all the signature colors of the Octavia warframe (turquoise, purple, and pink).

I have my own Ghost Clan called the Intergalactic Amazons and our symbol is a hot pink lip kiss print. 

And finally, the Octavia theme has been on my PS4 for months! 

Ivara by far my favorite. Something about cruising around invisible and killing everything is so rewarding to me, and I went from hating spy to them being among my favorites. Her Infiltrate augment is a must and since I use prowl and the sleep arrow the most I build for heavy duration. 

Dread is standard with her, got a mid level riven that kicks my crit chance to 211% and it shreds. Secondary and melee weapons vary but I always suppress her pistol.

Non stealth favorite is currently Ember Prime built for low range, high strength and her 2 augment (forgot the name) - gotta stay mobile to survive but I really only use her 2 and 3 along with my weapons. Beastly.