Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Frame should get a second deluxe skin?

YukimaruLegends

I would really like to see Ivara get a deluxe skin. I can’t get behind the marshy swamp girl look, I need something more Theif/Bandit Queen from her.

I would also love to get a deluxe skin for Atlas, and Gara too - I may be the only one who doesn’t care for those glass curves on her chest but I want something that resembles a full on glass look.

3 hours ago, Vanille said:

All frames will eventually receive a second deluxe, they already talked about this. Now that being said, Nova, for obvious reasons.

Some frames don't even have a first deluxe yet.  For example like below, Ivara.  

1 hour ago, (XB1)Kuljack said:

I would really like to see Ivara get a deluxe skin. I can’t get behind the marshy swamp girl look, I need something more Theif/Bandit Queen from her.

Yes.

16 minutes ago, Chaemyerelis said:

Basically all the terrible looking ones.

Ember

Trinity

Nyx

Nova

Saryn

I personally like Trinity with her deluxe. I run a brown/gray theme so her body looks more like a leather jacket and her hips have a gunmetal gray look that works nicely with a white helm. Attachments help a lot to make it shine but I agree with the rest. Saryns deluxe helm is nice but its a real bummer to pay that much plat for a helm.

56 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Ember's original Deluxe skin is DE's. Nobody else has any claims to it, so there is no problem for them to release it. If DE doesn't feel that they want to use it, that's up to them.

Contract work has a lot of protections to prevent contractors from having their work stolen by the company that contracted them. DE cannot use IgnusDei's work without his express consent.

7 minutes ago, BaIthazar said:

Contract work has a lot of protections to prevent contractors from having their work stolen by the company that contracted them. DE cannot use IgnusDei's work without his express consent.

To be fair, neither of us have the contract, so really the correct stance is the skin is gone, for all intents and purposes, and the community should forget it existed.

It'd be nice to give Loki a second go at a deluxe, or maybe Frost just because he's a gem. 

We still got quite a few frames not on their first deluxe yet that need love as well though, even og frames like Excalibur and  Ember, hopefully they get just attention one day as well. (no i don't consider proto skins and deluxes one in the same, one is far more limited in design options which even de's own art team seem to acknowledge)

Edited by Cubewano

6 hours ago, -AiLuoLi- said:

Any answer that isn't NOVA is wrong.

I actually love her deluxe skin even though the helmet is f-ugly. Just use Prime or Slipstream helmet and it looks great.

Ember.

We've gotten plenty Phoenix symbolism (Chicken Deluxe), but what about other fire associated mythological creatures? Ifrits, Hellhounds, Salamanders (Land Dragons), and Seraphim? IMO, a Gazal-like Ifrit theme with a Hellhound-esque Kubrow skin would be sublime.

100% Ember. I know people dislike Nova's deluxe skin but if you change the head it isn't too bad. The Deluxe has those nifty arms and that fancy staff, so it at least has something going for it unlike Ember Deluxe (sorry to the creator of Ember deluxe but it just doesn't look all that great).

could we also redesign Oberon Prime while we're at it, that thing looks awful. can't imagine not using his deluxe skin.

On 2018-11-28 at 1:58 AM, YukimaruLegends said:

So it was talked about before in Tennocon about nyx getting a second deluxe skin. So what frame do you think should get a second deluxe skin?

For me it's Valkyr and Excalibur.

None! because some frames don't even have a first deluxe skin 😠