Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What did you pick as a new player

Animo

I pick Mag when I first started out. But that was about 4-5 years ago. If I have to choose right now it would be Excalibur because how strong his 4th ability is.

For Weapons you can choose whatever you like. AFAIK, you can buy the beginner weapon from Market for a credit (about 20k-25k credit I think?) and you don't have to build them like any other weapon. But since it's MK-1, it's status are a bit lower than their normal counterparts.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Markvirsll said:

What frame and weapons did you pick when you first started warframe (the 3 frames and weapons you get too pick when you start).

Mag.  It was Mag when I started, and it would be Mag if I was somehow a new player starting now.  I don't remember if there was a choice of starting weapon then.  If I had to guess from the "Most Used" listings in my profile, it looks like I used the Mk-1 Braton, Mk-1 Bo, and Mk-1 Kunai most of that range of items.

19 minutes ago, Markvirsll said:

What frame and weapons did you pick when you first started warframe (the 3 frames and weapons you get too pick when you start).

When I started, i picked Mag.  She just came with her weapons, I didn't get to choose them. 

On all of my alts, I choose Mag, Paris, Bo & Kunai.

Edited by MagPrime
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Markvirsll said:

Excal, Mk1 Bo, Mk1 Paris, Mk1 Lato.

Soon after I decided I would buy Ivara and Mesa, I got a 50% off coupon, but me being a noob thought there was a sale on.

I bought enough plat to get Ivara and Mesa at half price.

Bought Mesa discounted then realised I wouldn’t have enough for Ivara.

Was a little bit heart broken haha

I picked Loki as my starting frame.

You didn't get a choice on starting weapons when I started, that ended up as mk1-braton, lato, and skana same as everyone else at the time.

Back when lato was a decent weapon.

Edited by DeMeritus

joined about 3 - 3.5 years ago, picked Excal as Ambulas was the furthest away and I knew where to get Mag and Volt. Took the Skana, MK1 Braton and Kunai.

Should be 5 months ago that I picked Volt l, MK Braton, the MK Lato and the Bow... volt just looked like a perfect AoE frame and I loved playing Mages in other games. I dropped him at MR 4 for Octavia... stupid me thought that frames could be only bought by plat and so I bought Octavia and Nidus...

Edited by DerGreif2