Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #230: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, (NSW)Daedalus said:

So thats @ 1 AM in my country 😞

Does watching the stream with Youtube also get you the drops? I assume not?

Do what I do on your device go to settings make sure you device doesn't turn the screen off go onto twitch stream silence your device then go to sleep with the stream still on that way you can get the drops still.

let me guess - will be fail rewards again, like previous times, where they were giving screens, after fail - screens pack (which failed too). So,no rewards for like at least 2 times... Lets see what will be today,lel.

Huge company with money - and still cant fix their twitch drops things,lel.

You know... Something that can work is changing the reward system for sorties ( 3 stages, 1 sure reward and 2 possible rewards) and also give them a linear lore connection and turn them more RPG or raid Working.

IDK if is the best place, but I just thought about it.

1 hour ago, 9-Breaker said:

Nice, could I request that you visit the Dojo: Little Wings. It has some nice decoration designs done by me. Most of it are still in progress but it is sure to delight your mind. 🙂

There are periodic dojo decoration contests where we can post submissions. 

2 hours ago, SlaZmulti said:

That's gonna be 1 am for me, I can't stay up with school tomorrow. 

just log in to your twitch account on phone or something else you can hide and let it run with a covered screen while the warframe channel is open.

To all the people in Europe turn the stream on before bed make sure the device your using to watch it has screen time out turned off turn the volume down to 0 then go to sleep with the stream still active that way you still get the drops hope this helps 

my computer is in another room.

I just want a Blue Potato... I was struggling with this game so I got a syndicate weapon.... I was struggling even with The Syndicate Weapon so I Polarized it 3 Times.... I was struggling with the polarized syndicate weapon so I got a prime weapon.... and on and on and on and on.... I hit a wall.... I need a Blue Potato to move forward. 😞

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

c20fc3d692e16ee213a62395561af657.jpg

A new year and a new Prime to find!

Join Rebecca and Megan’s golden journey towards Mesa Prime on the first Warframe livestream of 2019!

PLUS, don’t miss a fresh new kickoff of Warframe Fan Art!

See you here tonight, January 3rd at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking!

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

The Twitch Drops do NOT work. I have never gotten a single one & I've done everything that customer service has told me to do a million times over by now. This a flawed system that needs to be done away with.

Archived