Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auction house system?

Luciole77

i dont because i wasn't around when they said it. assuming they even said it in a thread. 

in regards to the fee part. that was mere opinion based on seeing their actions. i could never imagine everyone at DE unanimously agree on a plat tax of any amount.

it continues to come up because people dont make use of the search function mostly. this comes up like a few times a month.

side note is there anything that doesn't have a silly GIF for it lol

its not doing well, IF its the only 2 option they have to trade.

its mandatory unavoidable fee's. which nobody can honestly say they are okay with but they have no choice.

its a sales tactic (because they still get paid for ex 25$ worth of premium currency but you only get to use 20 of it) 

DE doesnt need to use such a method to get our money, they already use the discount coupons for that - more or less an other topic that i was also posting on -

Edited by Makunogo

3 часа назад, (PS4)guzmantt1977 сказал:

You probably have a bright future in the government financial planning department of several failing countries around the world. 😧

Seriously, there must be a high school student with an economics text book who can explain the situation to you and maybe let you read a chapter or two? 

I wonder what you are counting on, once again moving on to such an arrogant “Ad Hominem” in the discussion? That the interlocutor will then carefully study your arguments and respectfully continue the discussion? In vain. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Falconer777 said:

I wonder what you are counting on, once again moving on to such an arrogant “Ad Hominem” in the discussion? That the interlocutor will then carefully study your arguments and respectfully continue the discussion? In vain. 

And I wonder if you managed to get through all of the previous posts and even this latest, to the very end it seems, and yet have managed to not grasp any of what you've read. 

It's not arrogance to point out, again, that this is basic high school economics. Nor to point out that the policies you are suggesting will prevent ruin, have been used repeatedly in countries that went into worse shape because of them. I live in a country where our largest neighbour, is in turmoil because of bad economic policies, and one of them is that the people in charge decided that they can control prices, "for the benefit of the people". It hasn't worked out well for them. 

Many of the things that they've tried are very popular with the people, which keeps them in power, but at the cost of having the economy, of a country with massive mineral resources, destroyed in the long term. 

Seriously, please see if you can find someone with a beginner level textbook and try to grasp how basic supply and demand affect prices. If that basic level of understanding is absent then it won't matter if you like ad hominems or not, because the conversation will never go anywhere, just like it hasn't been able to go anywhere. 

On 2019-01-30 at 2:36 PM, Steel_Rook said:

It always amuses me when I see people descend on these threads like a pack of wolves, arguing about how an auction house is this awful thing which should never happen and why don't you search... When the game already has a fully-functioning auction house in warframe.market anyway. If any of the doom and disruption you guys attribute to an auction house or a consignment house were actually real, it would have happened years ago. All the lack of a proper trading system does in Warframe is encourage the use of a secondary market outside of DE's control or oversight.

warframe.market helped stabilize prices and drive them down; an ingame auction house would destroy the market in my opinion.

Though I think this could be interesting and a fun side part of the game to say the least, all I care about is a form of Warframe.Market put into the game to make trading easier and simpler without needing to see people or mess with ingame chat.  Just allow us to create like 1 post at a time on this ingame Market site per day and it could last say 24 hours would be enough for me along with other methods to help cut down useless 'junk' posts.  Along with making it only accessible to say Mastery 6 or higher or something like that.  Many ways to balance such a design until everyone gets comfortable with it and sees how it impacts the economy.  It just makes it 100x better and user friendly if with proper UI vs the current ingame chat system even with tags.

But to go back to your point with the trade market for commodities (and use of Invasions).  I like the concept.  Would be interesting but not sure how it would play out of course in the whole scheme of things with the economy of the game.

Edited by (PS4)ImTooHungover
  • Like 1

I agree with the fact Warframe needs a market place of some sort. 

It would be more efficient, it would benefit most players, and it would not drive prices into the dirt.

Are you really going to sell Maiming Strike for 1 plat, after spending a lot of time trying to obtain it? Everything does not have the same equal drop rate. There are different rarities, some items more rare than others. This time, and rarity will keep the price from staying at 1 plat. If the price changes, it won't stay that way. I have played many MMOs with markets/economies, and everything isn't 1c or 1gp or 1flux. It is at the price of time, rarity, and quantity.

Also a wonderful example of a market place working beautifully ingame is in OSRS. They have the grand exchange where players can physically go to and setup a couple of items to actively sell(I also think an additional market ui display from an object place in your ship would be interesting), and the player can also advertise and interact with players in the same area. So ingame they have a controlled market ui, interactive player space, and chat you can talk and advertise. They also take care of bots, and bad currency really well. 

If a market place was to be implemented, it doesn't mean that all player interaction will randomly 100% disappear. Players can still trade unveiled rivens, and choose to trade in clans, and on Maroo's Bazaar. It would just be an additional option.

The data of each item is already there, it can be added into some sort of market ui, that could be accessed through a few different ways. 

The bots, and dirty plat can be controlled, it is just about implementing those measures. The current trade restrictions, and limits, could also be applied to the market place. 

I think it can be done. DE has a great team, and Warframe is a huge wonderful game with a large player base. It would take a lot of players to cause the price to drop to dirt. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GrayFrequency said:

I agree with the fact Warframe needs a market place of some sort. 

It would be more efficient, it would benefit most players, and it would not drive prices into the dirt.

Are you really going to sell Maiming Strike for 1 plat, after spending a lot of time trying to obtain it? Everything does not have the same equal drop rate. There are different rarities, some items more rare than others. This time, and rarity will keep the price from staying at 1 plat. If the price changes, it won't stay that way. I have played many MMOs with markets/economies, and everything isn't 1c or 1gp or 1flux. It is at the price of time, rarity, and quantity.

Also a wonderful example of a market place working beautifully ingame is in OSRS. They have the grand exchange where players can physically go to and setup a couple of items to actively sell(I also think an additional market ui display from an object place in your ship would be interesting), and the player can also advertise and interact with players in the same area. So ingame they have a controlled market ui, interactive player space, and chat you can talk and advertise. They also take care of bots, and bad currency really well. 

If a market place was to be implemented, it doesn't mean that all player interaction will randomly 100% disappear. Players can still trade unveiled rivens, and choose to trade in clans, and on Maroo's Bazaar. It would just be an additional option.

The data of each item is already there, it can be added into some sort of market ui, that could be accessed through a few different ways. 

The bots, and dirty plat can be controlled, it is just about implementing those measures. The current trade restrictions, and limits, could also be applied to the market place. 

I think it can be done. DE has a great team, and Warframe is a huge wonderful game with a large player base. It would take a lot of players to cause the price to drop to dirt. 

Bad news mate. Nobody else is required to value your notion of the "price" of your time spent.

Do you understand why outsourcing is a thing? Its because, someone is almost always willing to do the job for just a bit cheaper than whoever is doing it now. A lot of the time that comes with a cost of lower quality. In this game it doesn't. 

In many games the economy is built to ensure reoccurring demand. In this game that's not the case. 

You mentioned trading in OSRS and suggest that as an example that prices won't drop dramatically. Can you compare player trading prices, to the prices in the exchange so we can see that it is true? Because if player trading is cheaper or exactly the same all the time, then you have a case. But if exchange prices are often cheaper..... 

Also, I'm curious to know if you can actually tell me how the OSRS exchange works. Not what it does, but how it actually works.

Lastly, I'll ask how one gets gold coins in OSRS. Does it involve real money, or just playing and picking up coins, or turning items into coins? 

Remember, it's one thing to say "I like apples", but a totally different thing to say "these oranges are the same as apples". 

10 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Bad news mate. Nobody else is required to value your notion of the "price" of your time spent.

Do you understand why outsourcing is a thing? Its because, someone is almost always willing to do the job for just a bit cheaper than whoever is doing it now. A lot of the time that comes with a cost of lower quality. In this game it doesn't. 

In many games the economy is built to ensure reoccurring demand. In this game that's not the case. 

You mentioned trading in OSRS and suggest that as an example that prices won't drop dramatically. Can you compare player trading prices, to the prices in the exchange so we can see that it is true? Because if player trading is cheaper or exactly the same all the time, then you have a case. But if exchange prices are often cheaper..... 

Also, I'm curious to know if you can actually tell me how the OSRS exchange works. Not what it does, but how it actually works.

Lastly, I'll ask how one gets gold coins in OSRS. Does it involve real money, or just playing and picking up coins, or turning items into coins? 

Remember, it's one thing to say "I like apples", but a totally different thing to say "these oranges are the same as apples". 

The point is that the time and rarity of the item contributes to an average ideal price. This happens in most games, naturally. 

I know what outsourcing is. I don't see that happening a whole lot in Warframe, because it could also be happening a lot more right now(but it's not). You get more profit by getting it yourself, and selling it(since you're not paying someone else). Also some games ban that(outsourcing ingame like that).

The economy is usually built after some consideration, and necessary economy QoL. Yes games will add markets, because of a demand for one. Warframe has a demand for a market, since an increasing amount of players have been asking about a market/market place. 

Information about the OSRS GE:

https://oldschoolrunescape.fandom.com/wiki/Grand_Exchange   The exchange was an addition to the game at a later point. 

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?98,99,806,63785618

http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/#_ga=2.207255955.1837062509.1549506344-1734873007.1549506344    You will notice price falls, and rises, stats, charts, and all that. Prices fall or rise, and then they correct over time. This happens in all markets, chat markets, player trade markets, etc. These are also official RuneScape sites. 

(This is not my point of using the OSRS market as an example but) Gold coins are equivalent to the credits of Warframe. You can earn gold coins(gp), by defeating enemies/bosses, selling stuff, trades by players, questing, etc. Bonds are one of the premium things of OSRS(there are a few). Bonds can be bought with gold coins from the exchange. 

I used the general idea of the OSRS market place as an example, because it is a working market that uses multiple ways of trading. I'm not saying lets go copy it. Also a market may not ever be implemented, I just think it'd be a nice addition to the game.

I'm open to discussing ideas of how to make a Warframe Marketplace work. We can talk about our ideas.

I don't see why Warframe shouldn't have a market place.

Edited by GrayFrequency

1 hour ago, GrayFrequency said:

The point is that the time and rarity of the item contributes to an average ideal price. This happens in most games, naturally. 

The ideal price for the seller is always "maximum they can get from the buyer", ideal for the buyer is always "minimum they can give to the seller". Other than that, it's all a wash. 

If what you were claiming were true, prices for the arbitration mods (or any new mod, or prime parts) would have remained high, instead of crashing over the course of a few days. They always do. 

I know what outsourcing is. I don't see that happening a whole lot in Warframe, because it could also be happening a lot more right now(but it's not). You get more profit by getting it yourself, and selling it(since you're not paying someone else). Also some games ban that(outsourcing ingame like that).

Whoosh went the real world example of there always being someone who is willing and often happy, to take less than you are willing to accept, forcing you to adopt a lower price or face losing your customers. 🙄

The economy is usually built after some consideration, and necessary economy QoL. Yes games will add markets, because of a demand for one. Warframe has a demand for a market, since an increasing amount of players have been asking about a market/market place. 

I'm going to just sit here and wonder what that means. Because people ask for a whole heap of stuff here, reduced cooldown timers for mastery tests, reduced build times, reduced costs, free stuff, lifting of chat bans, there's even a forum bingo game. Just saying. 

Information about the OSRS GE:

https://oldschoolrunescape.fandom.com/wiki/Grand_Exchange   The exchange was an addition to the game at a later point. 

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?98,99,806,63785618

http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/#_ga=2.207255955.1837062509.1549506344-1734873007.1549506344    You will notice price falls, and rises, stats, charts, and all that. Prices fall or rise, and then they correct over time. This happens in all markets, chat markets, player trade markets, etc. These are also official RuneScape sites. 

Which of those details how it works, not what it does. Because the very first link probably still says that nobody outside of jagex has any actual clue as to how the prices are actually set. Which is cool and all, if you just want to have a system that looks like it's actually doing something but really just involves a random number generator pretending to be the NYSE and making prices fluctuate throughout the day. That would produce rises and falls but also corrections in the long run. But that probably won't be a great idea for a system that deals with a premium currency. 

(This is not my point of using the OSRS market as an example but) Gold coins are equivalent to the credits of Warframe. You can earn gold coins(gp), by defeating enemies/bosses, selling stuff, trades by players, questing, etc. Bonds are one of the premium things of OSRS(there are a few). Bonds can be bought with gold coins from the exchange. 

Yes, I am aware of that. I'd hoped that you could recognise how that's a very apples and oranges situation to what we have. 

I used the general idea of the OSRS market place as an example, because it is a working market that uses multiple ways of trading. I'm not saying lets go copy it. Also a market may not ever be implemented, I just think it'd be a nice addition to the game

Unfortunately it's one that nobody really knows how it works, and works in a vastly different economic model to what we actually have in warframe.

And while I accept that you and many others seem to think it would be great, I and many others think that it would be a bad thing. DE has apparently also said that they don't like the idea of passive auction house style trading for a variety of reasons. 

I'm open to discussing ideas of how to make a Warframe Marketplace work. We can talk about our ideas.

I don't see why Warframe shouldn't have a market place.

Unfortunately I don't see a way to make it work without devastating the economy because of runaway supply, and fixed demand. Others have said much the same. The patterns we see whenever an event boosts supply of some item, suggest that we can expect rapid crashes in price, unless the prices are artificially inflated, which is usually a terrible idea. 

Warframe.market isn't a passive trading system by any stretch of the word.

Lets look at the system:
1. Both trading parties (seller AND buyer) have to be online (so no, you wont get millions of sellers, while only 100k people to buy)
2. Shows sellers/buyers that are actually online within the game proper.
3. Prices can be shown while offline.  This gives an actual idea of the market prices at hand (warframe.market typically drives the legitimate prices currently).

A benefit to the system: gives DE the ability to track every trade step enabling them to track the "dirty platinum" to its source and not putting the blame on those that are just as much a victim of it.

Keep in mind:
~ Presuming DE would remove any of the current trading restrictions is simply ludicrous.  It is likely they would even add more that they cant add currently.
~ All the price concerns can happen (and many do happen) in the current system. The only way to prevent that is to remove trading on the whole
~ Lower prices are a two factor aspect, yes it will make it harder for players to make large sums of platinum via trading (more time, the whole warframe model), but it also makes buying platinum directly from DE (less time and the only time DE makes money from trading) much more worth while, as the individuals get more value for the money they give directly to DE.

55 minutes ago, Loswaith said:

A benefit to the system: gives DE the ability to track every trade step enabling them to track the "dirty platinum" to its source and not putting the blame on those that are just as much a victim of it.

They seem able to do that currently. As for "not putting the blame on people who are just helpless victims".... You know what an accomplice is, right? What's the difference between a victim and an accomplice? How does DE tell them apart? 

56 minutes ago, Loswaith said:

Keep in mind:
~ Presuming DE would remove any of the current trading restrictions is simply ludicrous.  It is likely they would even add more that they cant add currently.

Such as.....? 

56 minutes ago, Loswaith said:

~ All the price concerns can happen (and many do happen) in the current system. The only way to prevent that is to remove trading on the whole

As multiple people have said, if it allows offline players to affect the prices for trades that will have consequences for trade. For example, I've seen people who grouse that some of the listings on warframe market are made by fake accounts who are trying to drive the prices down so people will only buy at that price. I consider such people to be crackpot, but it may be possible to pull something like that off. 

1 hour ago, Loswaith said:

~ Lower prices are a two factor aspect, yes it will make it harder for players to make large sums of platinum via trading (more time, the whole warframe model), but it also makes buying platinum directly from DE (less time and the only time DE makes money from trading) much more worth while, as the individuals get more value for the money they give directly to DE.

That works well if there are reoccurring things to spend your platinum on. The majority of items in this game only need to be brought, once. After that.... all of your platinum is just superfluous. 

And remember the way it actually works is that if more people are buying platinum in greater quantities, then the value of platinum goes down instead. That's why the PC prices are generally ridiculous compared to console. What you see as a desirable consequence, really is a bit more complex. 

On 2019-01-30 at 2:31 AM, Ekemeister said:

[... ]

or trade listin in game?

[...]

It bothers me that most posters in this thread appear to have stopped reading after the first buzzword (auction house) that crossed their minds. No comments on a trade listing, which would still require trades made via human contact in dojos. No dialectic on the effects of the addition of a commodities market backed by credits or platinum. 

Just people berating and yelling at rate more sophmoric than reddit or some parts of youtube. I think that I'm gonna stop posting here. 

On 2019-02-07 at 9:29 PM, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

What's the difference between a victim and an accomplice?

An accomplice knows they are assisting in doing the wrong thing, the Victim is also getting indirectly scammed.

On 2019-02-07 at 9:29 PM, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

That works well if there are reoccurring things to spend your platinum on.

DE is constantly adding things to spend platinum on, so there is always going to be something there.  DE arent suddenly going to stop adding cosmentics, frames and weapons anytime soon.

Edited by Loswaith
  • Like 1

An accomplice knows they are assisting in doing the wrong thing, the Victim is also getting indirectly scammed.

Oh but you skipped the next question, the important one. 😟

So.... How would it be possible for DE to tell them apart? Because if you are trying to conceal your accomplices in crime, one of the simplest ways is to make the exact same sorts of trades or give the exact same sorts of high value gifts, with random names selected from a hat so your accomplices look exactly like "innocent victims". 

So again, since you do know the difference between an accomplice and a victim, how do you propose that DE tell them apart? 

DE is constantly adding things to spend platinum on, so there is always going to be something there.  DE arent suddenly going to stop adding cosmentics, frames and weapons anytime soon.

"Reoccurring". Once you buy each novel thing once, you will normally never need to buy that item again. So for people farming those new items, at first supply will be limited and prices will be sky high. As more people farm it and sell their extras, supply increases and demand decreases, so price will predictably fall. 

A lot of the other games that people use as models for trading, have economies where high value items are used up, lost, or need repair. This means that the demand will almost never drop to a truly low level. We don't really have a similar model. 

10 hours ago, Ekemeister said:

It bothers me that most posters in this thread appear to have stopped reading after the first buzzword (auction house) that crossed their minds. No comments on a trade listing, which would still require trades made via human contact in dojos. No dialectic on the effects of the addition of a commodities market backed by credits or platinum. 

Just people berating and yelling at rate more sophmoric than reddit or some parts of youtube. I think that I'm gonna stop posting here. 

For the first: You're asking them to reinvent the wheel so that you don't have to press alt-tab.  Several of the same issues apply, the system would need to be propagated and synchronised across global servers and that would require them to figure out how to handle conflicts. Sort of a pain. 

The second, trading for materials, would probably be widely popular because it would let us skip the grind. I'm under the impression that DE doesn't like that sort of mechanic possibly because it takes us too far down the road from f2p to pay to win. 

14 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Oh but you skipped the next question, the important one. 😟

So.... How would it be possible for DE to tell them apart? Because if you are trying to conceal your accomplices in crime, one of the simplest ways is to make the exact same sorts of trades or give the exact same sorts of high value gifts, with random names selected from a hat so your accomplices look exactly like "innocent victims". 

So again, since you do know the difference between an accomplice and a victim, how do you propose that DE tell them apart? 

I thought that much was obvious and didn't need a response; by not presuming everyone along the chain is guilty of fraudulent activity. 
If DE had the details of the path the plat has gone they could simply reverse the whole lot (as they don't it heavily weighs that they don't have those details), anyone in the chain is reset back to what they had (lost or gained nothing for the effort), then all the full brunt of the issue is put on the purchaser (the one reversing the charges) and not on everyone along the path.

14 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

"Reoccurring". Once you buy each novel thing once, you will normally never need to buy that item again. So for people farming those new items, at first supply will be limited and prices will be sky high. As more people farm it and sell their extras, supply increases and demand decreases, so price will predictably fall. 

If a lack of reoccurring costs was an issue it would be an issue under the current system as well, and it clearly isn't. 
Making the system more accessible to both buyers and sellers isn't going to miraculously change that (it will make the perception of the system better however).  We have veterans that predate trading with everything that still buy and trade platinum to buy the new things as they are released, and those that don't do either because of the cumbersome nature of trading (I have both kinds in my clan).

So those new items will behave exactly as they behave under the current system, as every thing prior has done already.  As they would under any kind of trading system.

Edited by Loswaith
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Loswaith said:

I thought that much was obvious and didn't need a response; by not presuming everyone along the chain is guilty of fraudulent activity. 
If DE had the details of the path the plat has gone they could simply reverse the whole lot (as they don't it heavily weighs that they don't have those details), anyone in the chain is reset back to what they had (lost or gained nothing for the effort), then all the full brunt of the issue is put on the purchaser (the one reversing the charges) and not on everyone along the path.

That suggests that you haven't really thought it out. 

How many days does it take before the reversal happens. How many people are affected by the time they catch up with it. And again the whole scam is pointless if only the original purchaser of the plat is involved. Someone in there is attempting to benefit from the charge back. Possibly several people. You can refer to them as "accomplices". There's no reason to suspect that they believe everyone in the chain is guilty, and they seem to be willing to take steps to reverse their own actions if you get in touch with them about it. 

And just so we're clear on this, you still have not shown any way to differentiate between accomplices and victims. 

If a lack of reoccurring costs was an issue it would be an issue under the current system as well, and it clearly isn't. 

Of course it is. That's exactly why costs fall off so very quickly. We see it all the time. 

Making the system more accessible to both buyers and sellers isn't going to miraculously change that (it will make the perception of the system better however)

I'm reasonably certain that it already has, based on complaints that I have seen from sellers who believe that the lowball sellers on warframe market are fakes meant to drive their price down. 

We have veterans that predate trading with everything that still buy and trade platinum to buy the new things as they are released, and those that don't do either because of the cumbersome nature of trading (I have both kinds in my clan).

So those new items will behave exactly as they behave under the current system, as every thing prior has done already. As they would under any kind of trading system.

You're really not grasping the idea of "reoccurring costs" here. Novel items that come on sale at initially high prices aren't the same as longevity of prices for any item as a commonly traded commodity.

The system you suggest won't have any effect, obviously will increase supply. But demand is not going to grow as it's strictly limited by the number of concurrent players (and specifically the fraction that 1) has enough plat, 2) does not already own the item, 3) is impatient enough to want to spend platinum on it, and 4) is interested in owning the item.)

Know what happens when supply goes up without a simultaneous and proportional rise in demand? 

Hi.

After having been playing warframe for just a while it might not be in my place to say, but I'd like to suggest a marketplace of some sort (maybe an auction house?) where you could list your things for trading.

For example: Player A has an item they want to sell. Player B is looking for said item. Player A proceeds to list the item for the price they want. Player B goes to said marketplace/auction house/area and can browse through the items listed. Once he/she/they see it (the item they wanted that player A listed) player B decides if he wants it for that price and buys/doesn't buy it. 

If this would not be feasible, would there at least be the possibility of having 1-2 more trade chat channels? Like 1 only for rivens and 1 only for prime sets/parts? 

The reasoning for this is that 95% of the time, the trade chat will be:

1: filled with "wts riven X and prime set Y" (not saying I'm any different, there's not a lot of other options beside warframe.market).

2: Going so fast that it's often hard to spot the thing you are looking for and/or you hit the wrong person to talk/whisper to. 

3: Possibly due to constant wall of text it's also hard (Imo at least) to not just skim through all the text, only to later when you scroll up see that the item you were looking for was for sale and that by the time you whisper the person selling the item often is already sold.

I hope you all have a nice day and take care of yourselves 

(PS: Feedback on this suggestion/feedback is always welcome 😄).

There's a site called "warframe market" which already does what you describe. A simple google search will get you right to it.
As to why we don't have such functionality in game... uh. Well... reasons, I guess? "Something something market instability, prices crashing, kavats and kubrows living together, the death of economy and total apocalypse." I don't really know tbh.

It's a good idea, and it was asked for countless times but as far as I can tell, it's highly unlikely to happen.

6 minutes ago, Pre-order said:

(PS: Feedback on this suggestion/feedback is always welcome 😄).

My feedback: ALWAYS do a search before you post a thread promoting an idea this trite.

You'd find that there are like 3000 posts on the topic: https://forums.warframe.com/search/?q=auction house

That averages more than one post per day and, amongst veteran forum-goers, is regarded as a sort of chronic affliction. Gotta have at least one thread per week about a trading house. Good to know that you wrote this week's inevitable attempt.

Also, DE said no a really long time ago.

12 minutes ago, Pre-order said:

If this would not be feasible, would there at least be the possibility of having 1-2 more trade chat channels? Like 1 only for rivens and 1 only for prime sets/parts? 

Use the "Filter" function of the chat.  Yes, we know it's not perfect. We agree. But I really doubt we're going to have more trade channels.

59 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

My feedback: ALWAYS do a search before you post a thread promoting an idea this trite.

You'd find that there are like 3000 posts on the topic: https://forums.warframe.com/search/?q=auction house

That averages more than one post per day and, amongst veteran forum-goers, is regarded as a sort of chronic affliction. Gotta have at least one thread per week about a trading house. Good to know that you wrote this week's inevitable attempt.

Also, DE said no a really long time ago.

Use the "Filter" function of the chat.  Yes, we know it's not perfect. We agree. But I really doubt we're going to have more trade channels.

Sorry :c new around the forums (as you could have seen from my 1 single post). Also..... If it's not perfect there's no harm in asking for it to get better, is there? 🙂